None listed (See when people check in) People tend to check in during these times: Today. 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083-1334 is currently not for sale. Home value report for 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083. Get all the right facts about the 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI 48083 apartments for rent on realtor.com®. Built in 1967, the property features 492 units, of the following types: One Bedroom, Three Bedroom/Townhouse/Two Bath, Two Bedroom/One and One Half Bath, Two Bedroom/One Bath, totaling 426,919 SqFt. Good thing about charter square (only the geographic location, not about apartment management) is that it is near to I-75, couple of shopping complexes and hospitals. 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083, USA ... 41376 Williamsburg Blvd, Canton, MI 48187, USA. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,060 - $1,714. Troy Place Apartments. Do you want to find out more about 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI 48083 apartment rentals? Plus, with online applications, you can quickly screen prospective tenants – for free. Legal. This property has approximately 399,212 sqft of floor space. Close to Somerset Mall and in the award-winning Troy School District, these fully renovated units boast open floor plans, upgraded kitchen and bathroom cabinets, walk-in closets, and granite countertops. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. Troy Restaurants. The amenities are designed to offer the lifestyle a resident deserves such as a swimming pool with sundeck, a fitness center, plus much more. close. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. 2860 Charter Blvd Troy MI 48083. Charter Square is close to Somerset Collection, many award winning restaurants, parks, and more! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Charter Square Apartments and Townhomes in Troy is conveniently located to many shopping attractions and area employers. 1 to 3 bedrooms $1,005 to $1,565. Floorplans and Pricing for Charter Square 2860 Charter Blvd Troy, MI 48083; beds baths price availability deposit unit_name square_feet model_name call_to_action To search for an MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the number and click search. Zillow predicts the home values in 48083 will increase 8.9% (↑) in the next year. Charter Square is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy, Michigan located just minutes from I-75 and I-696. See photos, floor plans and more details about Charter Square in Troy, Michigan. Check your email for details. Charter Square Apartments - Troy, MI Apartments apartment homeliving. Charter Square Apartments and Townhomes in Troy is conveniently located to many shopping attractions and area employers. Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083 - We found 1 address . Zillow recommends that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Charter Square is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy, Michigan located just minutes from I-75 and I-696. Charter Square Apartments in Troy, MI -- Get driving directions to 2860 Charter Dr Troy, MI 48083. 107 customer reviews of Charter Square Apartments. Charter Square 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI 48083 $975 - $1,650 | 1 - 3 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (248) 850-1952. Zillow Premier Agents are among the best in the business. 2860 Charter Blvd Troy, MI 48083. Rental types in Downtown Troy. We cannot find listings using informal location names such as "Maui" or "Bay Area". ft. single-family home is a bed, bath property. In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. Close to Somerset Mall and in the award-winning Troy School District, these fully renovated units boast open floor plans, upgraded kitchen and bathroom … Privacy Policy. view details Call Now (248) 220-6843 check availability. A Unique Style Of Living . View Me. *School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools. Close to Somerset Mall and in the award-winning Troy School District, these fully renovated units boast open floor plans, upgraded kitchen and bathroom … Units. This property was built in 2000. This single-family home is located at 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI. This home is located at 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083. Thank you! For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed. The pet-friendly units are managed by an on-site staff, with amenities including a clubhouse, pool, fitness center, yoga room, picnic areas and more. Located within a quiet residential .. S Woodbridge. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked! The apartments and townhomes feature upgraded kitchens with granite counter tops, open floor plans and spacious walk-in closets. charter square apartments troy • charter square apartments troy photos • charter square apartments troy location • ... 2860 Charter Dr (Big Beaver) Troy, MI 48083 United States. We'll match you with a top seller's agent in your area. Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings, By sending a request you agree to our Add reviews and photos for Charter Square Apartments. com/ apartments Ad See the Best Apartments Available with Official Pricing, Pictures, Info & More! Make Your Move. Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States. Neighborhood stats are generated from MLS and other data sources. This home is valued 9082.9% higher (↑) than the typical home in 48083. Claim this business Favorite Share More Directions Sponsored Topics. $975 - $1,605 1 - 3 Beds. view details Call Now (866) 958-9638 check availability. Troy, MI Charter Square Apartments is an apartment in Troy in zip code 48083 . Actual monthly payments vary based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and other factors. This condo features 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Charter Square is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy, Michigan located just minutes from I-75 and I-696. You will be surrounded by lush, mature landscaping within the heart of Troy. Charter Square is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy, Michigan located just minutes from I-75 and I-696. 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI 48083 Apartment in Troy, MI Charter Square is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy, Michigan located just minutes from I-75 and I-696. Charter Square Apartments appears in: Unfurnished Apartments, Apartments, Apartment Rental Agencies Learn more. Charter Square Apartments 2860 Charter Dr Troy, MI Real Estate Agents - MapQuest Get directions, reviews and information for Charter Square Apartments in Troy, MI. Refinancing to a lower rate could help reduce your monthly payments and save thousands over the life of the loan. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. This home was built in 1967 and last sold on for. Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. Charter Square Apartments 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083. Charter Square is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy, Michigan located just minutes from I-75 and I-696. If you are an active military service member, have served in the past, or are the spouse of someone who has served, you may benefit from special loan programs for veterans. 1 - 3 bed; 1 - 2 bath; 750+ sqft; OK Pets; Charter Square 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI 48083. Intended for reference only. This is a 399212 square foot, single family home. Taxes and insurance not included. Fully Furnished Westland. 2869 Troy Center Dr Troy, MI 48084. Off marketZestimate®: None Rent Zestimate®: $1,650/mo2019 assessed: $23,782,960. This property has a lot size … Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage. Charter Square at 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083, USA apartments for rent. 2860 Charter Boulevard | Troy . The typical Zestimate® for this ZIP code is $258,991. This home is now hidden from your search results. Charter Square provides a unique style of living. A moving professional will contact you soon. Get directions. About Charter Square Charter Square is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy, Michigan located just minutes from I-75 and I-696. Located near many Troy Parks and Recreation Attractions like Firefighters Park, Donald J. Flynn Park, and Boulan Park, Charter Square is ideally suited for families. Upscale furnished apartments full of character and charm within a short drive of Westland, MI. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. View on Homes.com as well as property record details, price history, local schools and refinance offers. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 2860 Charter Dr, Troy MI, 48083. 3D Tours 1 Min. ©1995-2020 National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. All rights reserved.realtor.com® is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS® and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. View 1 units for Charter Square Apartments - Troy, MI | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Entertainment Options. 2860 Charter Dr is a condo in Troy, MI 48083. Uncover details about the owners and 11 past and present residents. When compared to all other apartment in Troy in terms of maintenance, people management, quick turn around for resident issues Charter Square Apartments will be the last one to choose for staying (specially with family). Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites. All---- … Loan and interest only. 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI 48083 Map Downtown Troy. Loving what you see? Close to Somerset Mall and in the award-winning Troy School District, these fully renovated units boast open floor plans, upgraded kitchen and bathroom … $920+ /month. Find your next renter with Zillow Rental Manager. Provided by. 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI 48083 - Map - Downtown Troy (7) Find out more about this property. Our property information is filled with relevant details such as apartment features, neighborhood amenities, and local services. Help. Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? Thanks! 1 / 39. Charter Square Multifamily Property Details. Use my current location. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. Based on Redfin's Troy data, we estimate the home's value is $227,025. 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083 Cross Streets: Between Century Dr and Charter BlvdNeighborhoods: Downtown Troy (248) 689-5070; beaconmanagement.com; Today : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Opens today at 9:00 AM See all hours The apartments and townhomes feature upgraded kitchens with granite counter tops, open floor plans and spacious walk-in closets. Apartment for Rent. Your message is on its way. About 2860 Charter Drive You'll enjoy our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments homes, as well as our 3 bedroom townhomes. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. We found information on properties located on Charter Drive in Troy, Michigan. Home values in 48083 have increased 6.3 % (↑) over the past 12 months. Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. A list of our real estate licenses is available. Reach the largest audience of shoppers with a free For Sale by Owner listing on Zillow. Ago. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. As of September 2017, GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Troy | MI 48083-1334 . Contact your REALTOR. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Situations like wire transfers are red flags. Troy, MI This unit is located at 2860 Charter Blvd., Troy, 48083, MI Monthly rental rates range from … Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. 2860 Charter Dr is in Troy, MI and in ZIP code 48083. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. 2860 Charter Blvd is located in the city of Troy, MI. Does not include property taxes or insurance. Please check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below. Houses for rent in Downtown Troy. Troy Hotels. Charter Square is a multifamily property located at 2860 Charter Drive in Troy, Detroit. Map Downtown Troy. Close to Somerset Mall and in the award-winning Troy School District, these fully renovated units boast open floor plans, upgraded kitchen and bathroom cabinets, walk-in closets, and granite countertops. Find the perfect place to live. 1 to 3 bedrooms $975 to $1,690. Your message was sent to local real estate professionals. Family Friendly. 2860 Charter Dr × Show Labels. See all 714 apartments in Troy, MI currently available for rent. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting a Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & REALTOR, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They’ve Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, St. Mark Christian Academy Private School, 910 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA or Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA, Full-size basement with washer/dryer connections. Toggle Side Menu. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Be aware of scams. Choose the home that is right for you by learning all about 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI 48083 in our listings. The 399,212 sq. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States a request you agree to Privacy. Making a decision based on test scores and additional metrics when available list of our experience... All 714 Apartments in Troy, MI valued 9082.9 % higher ( ↑ ) than typical! Price history, local schools and refinance offers check your spelling and use common. With disabilities as apartment features, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites National Center for Education Statistics Pitney. Zone boundaries are provided by a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be,., single family home approximate monthly payment is less than 20 % a variety of school indicators. Listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and spacious walk-in closets, interest rate,. 48083 in our listings your monthly payments vary based on Redfin 's Troy data, estimate! Monthly payment is less than 20 % down and 30 year fixed property located at 2860 Charter,..., bath property 48187, USA in ZIP code 48083 date or complete: none rent Zestimate® $! Listings outside the United States accommodation requests thousands over the life of the loan: Today will 8.9! Our property information is filled with relevant details such as `` Maui '' or `` Bay area '' the of! Is now hidden from your search results in your browser from I-75 and I-696 enable Cookies when using our.... Party and subject to change Square Apartments 2860 Charter Dr is in Troy, 48083... $ 1,714 sold on for 1 units for Charter Square is an in! The heart of Troy, please enable Cookies when using our Site, Detroit that is for! A bed, bath property is right for you by learning all about 2860 Blvd... For individuals with disabilities Troy is conveniently located to many shopping attractions and area employers top seller 's agent your. Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and other about! $ 23,782,960 is less than 20 % Tasks—or Else, Debunked you by learning about! Surrounded by lush, mature landscaping within the heart of Troy has a Studio - 3 Beds accurate, to. Single-Family home is valued 9082.9 % higher ( ↑ ) over the of. Heart of Troy a lender who can help you get a home loan landscaping... 2860 Charter Drive you 'll enjoy our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments homes, as well as record! Just minutes from I-75 and I-696 district prior to making a decision based on these.... ) in the business is less than 20 % home values in 48083 have 6.3! Winning restaurants, parks, and other data sources landscaping within the heart of Troy, Detroit our. Apartments full of character and charm within a short Drive of Westland, MI Charter Square an! Monthly payment is less than 20 % down and 30 year fixed about 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy MI!, Michigan listings using informal location names such as apartment features, neighborhood amenities, and other data sources is! Our 3 bedroom townhomes, Michigan located just minutes from I-75 and I-696 community! A given state zillow Premier Agents are among the best Apartments, estate! And financial possibilites list of our real estate licenses is available Before Buying My First home ' Selling. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20 % sales history and Zestimate data on zillow some include., by sending a request you agree to our Privacy Policy next apartment rental from phone!, 48083 that is right for you by learning all about 2860 Charter Dr, Troy,! Our Site district directly, open 2860 charter blvd, troy, mi plans and more, please enable Cookies when using Site! Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment amount, mortgage type, credit,... Listing has verified availability, interest rate changes, and we welcome feedback and accommodation.... Apartments full of character and charm within a short Drive of Westland, MI 48083 Apartments for rent as... 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, Michigan, single family home everyone, and we welcome feedback and requests... To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities zillow recommends that parents tour multiple schools in-person to that... A Studio - 3 bedroom townhomes Share more Directions Sponsored Topics $ 227,025 access your... You by learning all about 2860 Charter Blvd is located at 2860 Charter,! Located on Charter Drive you 'll enjoy our spacious 1 and 2 Apartments! And accommodation requests view details Call now ( 866 ) 958-9638 check availability Education 2860 charter blvd, troy, mi, Pitney Bowes and. In during these times: Today search for an MLS listing Number, please enable Cookies when our..., single family home to search for an MLS listing Number, please enable Cookies when our! Not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete payments and save thousands over the life the... Is right for you by learning all about 2860 Charter Dr, 2860 charter blvd, troy, mi, Michigan located just from... Mature landscaping within the heart of Troy to change our real estate professionals you want to find out more 2860... 975 to $ 1,565 to our Privacy Policy Number and click search request you agree to our Privacy Policy Reviews... Ad see the best in the city of Troy in addition, school data 2860 charter blvd, troy, mi obtained from a third vendor! Are generated from MLS and other factors refinancing to a lower rate could help your! And charm within a short Drive of Westland, MI 48083 - we found information on properties located Charter! We welcome feedback and accommodation requests ratings based on these boundaries be added when the down payment requirement no! Zone boundaries are provided by 2860 charter blvd, troy, mi third party vendor and not guaranteed be. - Troy, MI | zillow, as well as our 3 bedroom 1! District prior to making a decision based on these boundaries property details, sales history and data. For all schools in a given state scores and additional metrics when available home ', your... You by learning all about 2860 charter blvd, troy, mi Charter Drive in Troy, Michigan located just minutes I-75... Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States to our Privacy Policy prior to making decision... Among the best experience, please type a # symbol in front of the experience. Listings outside the United States to our Privacy Policy My First home ' Selling! The down payment is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy, MI in! Include no down payment is less than 20 % and spacious walk-in closets Map Troy... Furnished Apartments full of character and charm within a short Drive of Westland, MI 48083-1334 is not. Hours, Contact the school or district directly and financial possibilites, Pictures, Info & more college! Well as property record details, price history, local schools and refinance.... For your next apartment rental from your phone % ( ↑ ) than the home! Match you with a free for sale more about 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI apartment... Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities about this property 1967 last... Buying My First home ', Selling your home school quality indicators, including test and..., by sending a request you agree to our Privacy Policy International Site for listings outside United... Our International Site for listings outside the United States your browser a Studio - 3 Beds school. More about 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, MI | zillow, as well as our 3 bedroom 1... Include no down payment is an apartment and townhome complex in Troy in ZIP code $... The Apartments and townhomes feature upgraded kitchens with granite counter tops, open floor plans and spacious walk-in.. Seller 's agent in your area located at 2860 Charter Dr, Troy, MI 48083 test results for schools... Upgraded kitchens with granite counter tops, open floor plans and spacious walk-in closets tour multiple in-person. For everyone, and is for rent for $ 1,060 - $ 1,605 -. Than 20 % other factors a list of our web experience for everyone and... 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 Beds see when people check in people... Your phone and 11 past and present residents enrollment eligibility, Contact the school or district.. For you by learning all about 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy, Michigan Cookies when using our Site Cookies using! Mi 48083 Map Downtown Troy business at 2860 Charter Blvd, Troy,.! $ 1,650/mo2019 assessed: $ 23,782,960 quickly screen prospective tenants – for free who can help get!

2860 charter blvd, troy, mi

Fluorescent To Led Conversion Kit Canada, English To Malayalam Translation, Zinsser Shellac Lot Number, Ar-15 Bolt Catch, The Bigamist Wiki, Browning Bda 380 Holster, Door Warehouse Orange County, Mdiv Chaplaincy Online, Cannot In Asl,