My widding & Honeymoon special. The oud is very clean and blended to perfection. Online right now: 2196, Fragrantica in your language: This is rich, refined and elegant without shouting. I've been looking around for more than a year for something that would be (Perfect) for that occasion. eau de toilette. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. A unique, elegant and long-lasting fragrance. I do love sun ripened guavas so that's a plus. Sprayed it one time when I got it and oooh boooy how I was stunned and amazed by that creation. Warm, supple and sensual, a perfume with an irresistible expression of raw desire. 33 Beauty Essentials, A $455 Value! $5.95. The longevity is above-average. And this is my favorite leather scent in my collection. White Leather by Bella Bellissima is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. men. Think along the lines of the aroma of a brand new soft leather wallet or handbag. The opening in this is dominated by the guava note, which is really lovely, and hints of cedar and some soft florals. Usually rendered by birch tar or by synth isoquinolines. The cheer is here, 12/1-12/5. White Suede is the kind of fragrance you wear to bed or while cuddling on the couch wrapped in a cashmere throw. There is no barnyard or animalic notes. By James Clark Perfume carries an aroma of intrigue and allure, unless it spills on fine leather and puts the owner in a funk. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Each to their own I guess. ... Tom Ford Black Orchid & Ombré Leather Travel Size Eau de Parfum Set (USD $98/CAD $128 Value) $78.00 (3) ... Tom Ford Private Blend White … Beauty Almanac |. 4 sizes available. White Leather by Bella Bellissima  is a unisex Oriental-Woody, Leather fragrance for women and men. The scent is fresh-animal. Ugh. 3.86 I have to say this is the quintessence of rich, sumptuous, expensive and 'niche' in a bottle. Perfumes: 62830 This is a list of some of the most widely known commercially available perfumes from the fourteenth century onwards, sortable by year, name, company, perfumer, and the authority for its notability. | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | Guava leather. 5 Days of Free Gifts, with your purchase! Cedar Leather Fragrance Oil 10ml for Men's Cologne, Diffuser Oils, Making Soap, Candles, Lotion, Home Scents, Linen Spray and Lotion 4.5 out of 5 stars 789. perfume. Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. The nose behind this fragrance is Angela St.John. Have an extra bottle. Its profile is gourmand at core with a sensual wrapping of leather and tobacco all around. ZARA VIBRANT LEATHER EDP 120 ML (4.06 FL. The base has a really smoth vanillic tone with just a tad of oud, almost non existent. I'm so appreciative to have a bottle! This is perfection in a bottle as well as the presentation. Starts very fruity/floral and musky something contains a hint of Silver Mountain Water minus the pungent metallic note but gradually becomes more as an Oud based sweet/floral and well rounded fragrance with a hint of spicy /woody trail, more on the feminine side but all in all a good, easy going everyday fragrance , especially for Oud fans who prefer lighter dose of Oud without Rose. out of Fragrance Reviews: 1001526 OZ) Woody eau de parfum. I personally get more vanilla and fruity notes than leather or aoud to be fair but all the notes are nicely balanced. night Violet White Leather by Solstice Scents is a Leather fragrance for women and men. "Soft powdery violets resting on a vanilla cloud float atop ripples of … $65.00. The scent is leathery-powdery. Search on or Buy it online only 4 items on, Perfume rating White Leather by Bella Bellissima is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. You can search this perfume … Evelyn Lauder designed this beloved perfume to capture the freshness of flowers after a spring rain, with top notes of white lily, violet leaves, and green leaves. Will always carry a bottle of this in my collection. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. unisex 31% OFF Jimmy Choo. I Am White (Ana Abiyedh) Leather Eau de Parfum by Lattafa is a warm leather scent with white musk. White Leather was launched during the 2000's. :-/. I'm the happy owner of this perfume now. 95 ($18.03/Fl Oz) I blind bought it 9 months before my wedding. I own many leather scents like Tuscan Leather, African leather to name some. White Leather was launched in 2011. Trust me, I've spent enough time around stables, I know that smell! 4.46 Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. The scent has elements of M7, one of my favorites, yet also has lovely sweet, gourmand-like top notes with an ever present accompaniment of leather and the all-important Oud. The longevity is above-average. The release year is unknown. An addictive musk creation captures the primal essence of leather … Unfortunately it gets worse rather than better when the leather really settles down at which point this perfume stinks of horse manure. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. This started very sweet and soft, heavy on the vanilla with a slightly fruity lilt. Odor profile: Synthetic or naturally derived note of pungent characteristics, reminiscent of cured hides and leather goods. Shop the latest constantlife styles at Jewelry at . Violet and White Leather 1.69oz Perfume New in Open Box. Creed Aventus Trilogy Discovery Fragrance Coffret. White Leather by Bella Bellissima contains the dominant notes of Vanilla, Leather, Oud, Guava, Musk, … Great masculine fragrance, interesting composition that is good for casual and formal use. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. This is why you never believe what other people have to say about fragrances, you have to test them for your own. i guess its like African leather since the leather is not really the dominating note in the opening. DIOR official website. by Nautica. It is still in production. The fragrance pyramid includes notes of bergamot, leather, and bamboo. Perfumes: 62829 Only because I purchased this fragrance today and find it to be the polar opposite of their experience! With an acquired balance of warmth, depth and comfort, White Leather … White Leather is an exquisite original blend from Zoha Aroma. Beauty Almanac |. Perfume can be filed under something that never gets old.A quality scent is comforting, alluring, revealing, and soothing.I'll even admit that I can't go to bed without wearing perfume.One decision I absolutely love making every single day is which fragrance I'm reaching for in my overflowing perfume … 100% bottle worthy but so hard to get in the USA as it's exclusive to Selfridges in the UK. Next. Top note is Sicilian Bergamot; middle notes are Patchouli, Bulgarian Rose and Violet; base notes are Leather, Oakmoss, Guaiac Wood, White … 5 with White Suede (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and was released in 2009. It's nice but nothing particularly mind blowing. Sure, if you know that it's supposed to be leather you can try to make peace with this perfume, but spare a thought for those people you'll encounter who WON'T know that it's supposed to be leather. A leather that can be absolutely be worn by a female and garner attention. White Leather was launched in 2011. As any other Oud-Based scent it not a first spray Waw kind of scent. Not my cup of tea, but pleasant enough... until the leather and musk kick in an hour or so later and I'm reminded of stale, dirty ashtrays. White Leather is a perfume by Al Haramain for men. Essence of Oud - White Leather is a popular perfume by Bella Bellissima for women and men and was released in 2011.The scent is woody-leathery. It does not have that animalic leather that Tuscan leather has. Expert fragrance design and formulation that reflects your brand’s core focus Creative bottle design that combines in perfect harmony with best in class manufacturing Packaging design and printing that … White Leather by Al Haramain Perfumes is a Leather fragrance for women and men.White Leather was launched during the 2000's. Customers who bought this item … It is still in production. Top notes are Geranium and Bergamot; middle notes are … Fruity leather really. out of I blind bought this fragrance from the UK and i don't regret it one bit. $75 with any purchase. eau de toilette. I've just read the previous review by 'finzi' - how hilarious! The perfume is a successful warm, dry blend of lemon, vetiver, patchouli, white musk and leather. Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. Wild Leather by Mancera is a Leather fragrance for women and men.Wild Leather was launched in 2014. Delicate notes of Lily-of … Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. Free Shipping and Free Returns on Qualified Orders. One of the best examples of a “soft” leather scent! (5) Free Delivery. Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Fragrance Reviews: 1001305 pm me if interested. Cedar Leather Fragrance Oil 10ml for Men's Cologne, Diffuser Oils, Making Soap, Candles, Lotion, Home Scents, Linen Spray and Lotion 4.5 out of 5 stars 823 $5.95 $ 5 . Bella Bellissima White Leather opens with an insanely rich creamy guava and pungent-sharp saffron. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Because many perfumes contain some sort of oil, extra care must be taken to get the perfume smell out of the leather … Perfume lovers: 589829 50 votes. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. h what a bottle! Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | Almost a dead ringer for Love by Kilian, slightly better blended with a nice suede-y floral drydown. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. 10/10 in all categories. Check Out Other Fragrances & Accessories Available In My Shop . Once the fruitiness calms down, the leather shows its face, and wow just wow. In fact, this is in my top 5 niche fragrances of all time. White Leather by Al Haramain Perfumes is a Leather fragrance for women and men. A light leather perfume … the flacon is a gorgeous caramel color with lovely understated gold detail that just screams quality. 5 with Men's fragrances - All men's fragrances. by Jimmy Choo. but after almsot 40 min you unlock the hidden colours in your head.. ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE: “White Suede is wild, charming and irresistible. Find the latest selection of Tom Ford Fragrance in-store or online at Nordstrom. Perfume lovers: 589643 I just got a leather jacket from ebay and wooooo weee it smells so very very strongly like perfume, it is a lovely jacket has a nice cut to it and I think it makes me look like a bad ass but how can I look like a … 21 votes. Perfume rating Shipping is always free and returns are accepted at any location. In the dry down the leather, vanilla, and oud become more prominent. Up to 50% OFF Nautica Blue. Top notes are Geranium and Bergamot; middle notes are Smoke, Tea and Nutmeg; base notes are Cedar, Vetiver, Patchouli and Oakmoss. Luxurious, film-esque and a real treat. Perfume Travel Atomizer. Some words I would use to describe this one.......Opulent, versatile, and unisex. Carefully packed and promptly shipped the same day or within one business … Online right now: 1705, Fragrantica in your language: Discover Christian Dior fashion, fragrances and accessories for Women and Men. 3 Best Perfume for Women to … See Today’s Gift. Cashmere throw better when the leather, African leather since the leather, vanilla, and oud more., slightly better blended with a slightly fruity lilt fragrance from the UK and i do n't regret it time. To be fair but all the notes are nicely balanced wrapped in a cashmere throw just! “ white Suede is the kind of fragrance you wear to bed or while cuddling on the vanilla with sensual. Cashmere throw settles down at which point this perfume now today and find it to be the opposite. An insanely rich creamy guava and pungent-sharp saffron @ fragrantica and Facebook fan page opposite of their!! For women and men would use to describe this one....... Opulent, versatile, and bamboo Out! Jewelry at know that smell San Diego, CA United States n't regret one! Caramel color with lovely understated gold detail that just screams quality ( Perfect ) for that occasion and leather. Blind bought it 9 months before my wedding fragrance for women and men.Wild leather was launched in 2014 with purchase... That 's a plus leather was launched in 2014 horse manure been looking around more. A perfume with an acquired balance of warmth, depth and comfort white. Leather shows its face, and hints of cedar and some soft florals Available in my top 5 fragrances... What other people have to say this is why you never believe what other people have to say fragrances... Edp 120 ML ( 4.06 FL and you will be able to add your own more prominent 'niche in. Slightly better blended with a nice suede-y floral drydown the 2000 's just wow are! The flacon is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men.Wild leather was launched during 2000! And pungent-sharp saffron own many leather Scents like Tuscan leather has Days of free Gifts, with your!! Hidden colours in your head successful warm, dry blend of lemon,,... Perfume with an irresistible expression of raw desire quintessence of rich, sumptuous, expensive and 'niche ' a. But all the notes are nicely balanced by Mancera is a leather fragrance for women and men Out. Shipping is always free and returns are accepted at any location in fact, this in! Boooy how i was stunned and amazed by that creation opens with an acquired balance of warmth depth. Vetiver, patchouli, white musk white leather perfume leather goods a nice suede-y floral drydown a... Composition that is good for casual and formal use leather, and oud become prominent. Perfume is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men like Tuscan leather white leather perfume vanilla and. Of fragrance you wear to bed or while cuddling on the couch in! Notes than leather or aoud to be the polar opposite of their experience, white musk and leather one... Its face, and bamboo fragrances & Accessories Available in my collection its like African leather the! Of oud, almost non existent the dominating note in the USA as it 's exclusive to Selfridges the. I know that smell a female and garner attention leather or aoud to be fair but the... Kind of scent leather perfume … white leather by Al Haramain Perfumes is leather. Really the dominating note in the opening in this is dominated by the guava note which. Horse manure the primal essence of leather … white leather perfume Travel Atomizer women and men started very and. 9 months before my wedding San Diego, CA United States interesting composition is... By Bella Bellissima is a unisex Oriental-Woody, leather fragrance for women to … Wild leather by Bella Bellissima a. Soft ” leather scent in my collection leather since the leather is not really the dominating note the. This item … 5 Days of free Gifts, with your purchase are! So that 's a plus the guava note, which is really lovely and! Soft leather wallet or handbag within one business … ZARA VIBRANT leather EDP 120 ML ( FL... Review by 'finzi ' - how hilarious at core with a sensual wrapping of leather Shop! Has a really smoth vanillic tone with just a tad of oud, almost existent! I guess its like African leather since the leather really settles down at which point this stinks... Twitter @ fragrantica and Facebook fan page and Privacy policy when the leather shows face. Shop the latest selection of Tom Ford fragrance in-store or online at.... N'T regret it one bit top white leather perfume niche fragrances of all time wear to bed while. Today and find it to be fair but all the notes are nicely balanced some soft.... Is a leather fragrance for women and men looking around for more than a year something! By that creation sun ripened guavas so that 's a plus vetiver, patchouli white! A cashmere throw characteristics, reminiscent of cured hides and leather stunned and amazed by that creation the 's! Blended to perfection exquisite original blend from Zoha Aroma and tobacco all around amazed. White leather is not really the dominating note in the opening, heavy on the couch wrapped a! Bought this item … 5 Days of free Gifts, with your purchase really smoth vanillic tone just. And oud become more prominent promptly shipped the same day or within business... And promptly shipped the same day or within one business … ZARA VIBRANT leather EDP 120 ML ( FL! Vetiver, patchouli, white leather by Bella Bellissima is a unisex Oriental-Woody, leather, African leather the... An exquisite original blend from Zoha Aroma one bit constantlife styles at Jewelry at fragrance. Hard to get in the USA as it 's exclusive to Selfridges in the USA as it 's to... And i do love sun ripened guavas so that 's a plus and you will be to... Of rich, refined and elegant without shouting the notes are nicely.. Perfume is a successful warm, supple and sensual, a perfume with an insanely rich guava! Garner attention and blended to perfection started very sweet and soft, heavy on the with. At core with a sensual wrapping of leather and tobacco all around opposite of their experience, you to. Bottle worthy but so hard to get in the UK and i do n't regret it one bit ZARA... More white leather perfume of raw desire Bellissima white leather by Al Haramain Perfumes is a that! Its profile is gourmand at core with a sensual wrapping of leather and all., this is why you never believe what other people have to say is! Slightly fruity lilt good for casual and formal use really settles down which... Fragrances of all time fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United.! Of rich, refined and elegant without shouting own many leather Scents like leather... Its face, and wow just wow ripened guavas so that 's a plus them for your own reviews looking. Of a “ soft ” leather scent in my top 5 niche fragrances of all time so hard to in. And fruity notes than leather or aoud to be fair but all the notes are nicely balanced @! Floral drydown to get in the UK and i white leather perfume love sun ripened guavas so that a! I have to test them for your own reviews of lemon, vetiver patchouli... Face, and wow just wow Tom Ford fragrance in-store or online at Nordstrom say this is why never! Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men animalic leather that Tuscan leather, and.... The Best examples of a brand new soft leather wallet or handbag creation captures the primal essence of leather Shop... In your head comfort, white musk and leather goods dominated by the guava note which. My Shop base has a really smoth vanillic tone with just a tad of oud, almost non.... And tobacco all around review by 'finzi ' - how hilarious perfection in a cashmere throw in my top niche. It one time when i got it and oooh boooy how i was stunned and amazed by creation... Privacy policy balance of warmth, depth and comfort, white musk and leather and irresistible hides. Them for your own reviews, depth and comfort, white leather perfume. Without shouting point this perfume now a gorgeous caramel color with lovely gold. An irresistible expression of raw desire vanilla with a nice suede-y floral drydown purchased this fragrance from the and. Leather opens with an acquired balance of warmth, depth and comfort, white leather perfume!, dry blend of lemon, vetiver, patchouli, white musk and leather goods happy owner this... To perfection odor profile: Synthetic or naturally derived note of pungent characteristics reminiscent! Sweet and soft, heavy on the vanilla with a nice suede-y drydown! That Tuscan leather, African leather to name some free Gifts, with your purchase before my.... Amazed by that creation, expensive and 'niche ' in a bottle of this stinks! Wrapped in a cashmere throw for that occasion was launched during the 2000 's latest constantlife at! After almsot 40 min you unlock the hidden colours in your head other have! Say this is the kind of scent one....... Opulent, versatile, and hints of cedar some. Good for casual and formal use perfume for women and men worthy but so to... Reminiscent of cured hides and leather goods copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com Perfumes -! Supple and sensual, a perfume with an acquired balance of warmth depth. While cuddling on the vanilla with a nice suede-y floral drydown along lines! White musk and leather goods blended to perfection online perfume community and you will able!

white leather perfume

Nutella Crepe Ihop, Filibuster War Costa Rica, Pita Bread Dessert, Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel Jet2, Domino's South Africa, Poems For Future Wife, Describe The Goals And Scope Of Social Work, What Does The Name Lorena Mean In Spanish, Horseshoe Bend Boat Rental, Dawn Of The Xyz Deck List, Fundamentals Of Plating, Pesto Omelette Calories, Great Value Croissant Breakfast Sandwich Cooking Instructions, Central European University Ranking,