There is a saying that you do not know happiness until you have sacrificed for others. When you take time out for exercise, you’re doing your body good in more ways than one. Even though, the word sounds too simple; but it is actually difficult to achieve now-a-days. Surrounding yourself with happy people makes you happier. Of course, you must be prepared for the circumstances but you cannot be certain about it. If you are happy, you will always think positive in life even if you fail or lose someday. With more than four years of experience in the given field, I have been able to build online reputation of my clients and supported them with content in various niches, such as travel, fashion, home decor, science and technology, to name a few. You should only attempt to get ahead of them and not harm them in any ways. Make other people happy. Not the ME you want me to BE… Just ME. "I don't think you should just do what makes you happy. Happiness is a state of mind. It’s a feeling that keeps people healthy and fit. At least according to the aforementioned Ed Diener, who was the first person to study happiness scientifically. What keeps us happy and healthy as we go through life? It will make you a better person on so many levels and you’ll have fun while doing it. 🙂 ——continued. google_ad_slot = "1982849078"; Even we can defeat our difficulties easily with a smile. I feel extremely glad to host this function and I am going to use this platform to share today some important lessons of my life, which of course couldn’t have been taught in your curriculum. In today’s world, everything else can be achieved but happiness. 3 Washing/ dressing/ grooming 1.2%. Happy people learn better. So trust me the best thing is to stay and live in the present because only that is what can be controlled and can make you happy. Dropbox + submitting assignments electronically, Essay #3 Peer Review (groups + assignment), Essay #4 Peer Review (groups + assignment), Happiness Archive 7: Student Experiences & Well-Being at City Tech. There are many people who struggle due to ill health, which ultimately make them unhappy and sad. 18. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', There is a difference between being persistent and being adamant and you should be able to differentiate between both. The one I want to BE, I AM ME, I make my own decisions, I don’t follow, I walk my own path, “ It’s not always easy, but I’d rather walk alone than walk with others in the wrong direction. Malala will respond to kids' questions at Mpls. But I would like to say that always remain happy with whatever you achieve and never get disheartened or hopeless even if you face failures in life. You must find your reasons for happiness yourself and move forward towards achieving them. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', Spending time with your family makes you far less happy than being with friends according to new research. There are many meditation or yoga centres that give speech on happiness. Always remember that your life would always be what you make it. _taboola.push({ Many people associate success with happiness and they feel that they can be happy only if they are successful which shouldn’t be the case because success is circumstantial and happiness is not. Improve your English vocabulary and speaking with 6 Minute English! Always remember that happiness is much more important than anything else in life. I Thought Music Was The Thing. Success and failure are the two sides of the same coin. Happiness is a reaction to actions that happen to a person. google_ad_height = 250; It really helps to the video be seen by others. Being a literature person, I am extremely passionate about reading and pouring down my thoughts on papers. In addition, future is unseen; you cannot be certain about the circumstances that are likely to occur in the future. Writing for others makes me happy; I believe that if I have a talent, I have to use it in service of others, not merely myself. So we should prefer happiness rather than stepping back in difficulties. Where there is a will there is a way essay, Speech on Indian Army in upholding the Security of the Nation, Best Farewell Speech for Outgoing Students. Happiness, a … Experts in this field have found that there are key things that make … Do what makes you great," Day said. We should never give up in the hard times because at the time when we will achieve our success it will give us happiness. I firmly believe this saying as Happiness can be found in any form and from most simple things around. Happy people live longer. Enjoy this collection of the truly beautiful little things in life that make life worth living. I can be sure that even if someone lies to me or hurts me, my family will support me. You can stay happy even if you don’t own a big bungalow, huge car or fat bank balance, etc. The OpenLab is an open-source, digital platform designed to support teaching and learning at City Tech (New York City College of Technology), and to promote student and faculty engagement in the intellectual and social life of the college community. Always indulge into healthy competition and should never take your competition beyond a point where you start treating them as your rivals and get into any kind of enmity. 2. Young people can think about things and people to understand that relationships, as well as possessions, can give us happy thoughts and feelings. Learn more about accessibility on the OpenLab, © New York City College of Technology | City University of New York. Our goal is to make the OpenLab accessible for all users. Happiness, a word so simple yet so hard to obtain. Get a verified writer to help you with What Makes Me Happy. Make Happy Bo Burnham. But I guess that’s what makes the world a better place; how we can all feel and act different but still get along. Today is 20th March 2017 and this event has been organized in our colony for the celebration of “International Happiness Day” and it was founded by United Nation’s advisor Jayme Illien. Also, it is important that you pursue your passion, hobby or dream along with pursuing your career; because fulfillment of passion or hobby would certainly make you happy. Always respect others and help people if they approach you. Your email address will not be published. Some people feel happy, joyful or excited. Spend quality time with them, go out on weekends and share your happy moments with them. Consequently, happiness is a person’s positive attitude to the life in general and to some certain moments in the life in particular. is a question that has intrigued humanity for eons. Written By Bo Burnham. People have their own definition of happiness. But happiness is something that can be achieved even without being successful. Good Morning Honorable Principal, Honorable Teachers and My Dear Students! "Make Happy Speech" Track Info. 'What is happiness?' window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Ingredients for a Happy Life. Many people have a habit of comparing themselves with others. As the director of a 75-year-old study on adult development, Waldinger has unprecedented access to … But the important thing is that you must first identify what makes you happy? Well, today is your day; so enjoy it to the fullest and always be happy. Today, this special assembly has been organized especially for the students as the whole world is celebrating “International Happiness Day”, we also wanted to spread a little happiness among children by a small celebration and for this we have invited some of the homeless children so that we could do something for their happiness. So, what is happiness? The work reminds me of who I am and what I am meant to do. It is important that you are flexible enough to compromise on certain things. In this entire world, almost everyone is working hard to fulfill their needs and it is because of the happiness that we get from our satisfaction when our needs are fulfilled. For example: if I have a car but I found someone who has a better car then me and here begins the unhappy feeling in my mind when I compare myself with that person and which is a bad habit. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});