Captive bred spotted turtles for sale should always be purchased over a wild caught spotted turtle for sale when possible. Razorback Musk Turtles - Sternotherus carinatus. Eating pellets. £60 Each For Sale Loggerhead musk turtles. Find thes. Reptile orders placed after 2pm, get shipped the following day.Ex: If you place your order at 5pm Monday, we will ship tuesday, and you will receive Wed. Morning.You may request an alternate shipping day. However, they’ll eat some plant material. Black Throat Monitors (Varanus albigularis), Stinkpot Musk Turtles for sale (Sternotherus carinatus), Bahamian Curly Tail Lizards for sale (Leiocephalus Carinatus), Giant Mexican Musk Turtles for sale (Staurotypus tripocatus), Reeve's Turtles for sale (Chinemys reevesii), Pacific Coast Musk Turtles for sale (Staurotypus salvinii), Peacock Slider Turtle for sale (Trachemys venusta), Pink Belly Side Neck Turtles for sale (Emydura subglobosa), Scorpion Mud Turtles for sale (Kinosternum scorpiodes) cb baby, Baby Spotted Turtles for sale (Clemmys guttata), Chinese Golden Thread Turtles for sale (Ocadia sinensis), Southern Painted Turtle for sale (Chysemys picta dorsalis), Indian Spotted Turtle for sale (Geoclemys hamiltoni), African Sideneck Turtle for sale (Pelomedusidae). We ordered them end of April and weather was still mid 40's to low 50's. Zoo Med Hatchling turtle food 8 ounce (+$19.95), Zoo Med medium to adult water turtle food (+$19.95), ReptoFilter for up to 55 Gallons (+$39.99), ReptoFilter for up to 20 Gallons (+$24.99), ZooMed Small Floating Turtle Dock (+$21.95), ZooMed Medium Floating Turtle Dock (+$24.95), ZooMed Large Floating Turtle Dock (+$29.95), ZooMed 24″ UVB t5 light Fixture & Lamp (+$39.95), ZooMed 36″ UVB t5 light Fixture & Lamp (+$49.95), cb hatchling, cb well started baby, cb yearling, Your email address will not be published. Select options. Your email address will not be published. When startled or frightened, these little turtles release a foul odor that repels potential predators. Razorback Musk turtles for sale are another popular species of freshwater turtles for sale available throughout the USA. They are inquisitive, easily trained to approach me for food, and are voracious omnivorous eaters. They tend to be a little more shy than other species of musk turtles. These Razorback musk turtles for sale are aquatic reptiles attain a shell length of approximately 5-6″. The female will come out onto land to … All reptile orders are shipped in a styro-foam lined cardboard box used specifically for shipping reptiles. Looking to sell the turtle and all the equipment as well, please message for more details. They are doing great on pellets and zoomed can o snails. In Iverson's Reproduction in Female Razorback Musk Turtles I found some interesting information about it too. Snake neck turtle… The biggest they get is about 4-5” It’ I’m asking 30$ each Feel free to ask any questions. They came healthy and happy. Red Belly Turtle for Sale (Pseudemys nelsoni) $19.99. Needs new home, reluctant sale Turtle only. It stated estimated female maturity around 4-5 years (SCL about 72 cm) for a smaple of the Gulf Coast region species, but those sampled from the more midwestern states like Oklahoma to be closer to 5-8 years (SCL about 80-120 cm). It has a steep slope down from the center of its shell, giving it this name. Razorback Musk Turtle Sternotherus carinatus. Depending on weather conditions, we may include an ice pack or heat pack at no charge for the safety of the animals.If weather conditions are too severe to ship, we will notify you and arrange a future shipping date. These razorback musk turtles for sale are aquatic reptiles attain a shell length of approximately 5-6″. Peninsula Cooter – cb baby. He’s got great content and his video editing is WAY better than mine. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Designed by Flair Posted by Tiffany Bollman on 4th Feb 2018. Posted by Margaret Dantuono-Christensen on 20th Jun 2017. © Tortoise Town * All Baby tortoises for sale & turtles for sale from our tortoise farm under 4" are sold for educational or scientific purposes. We have some beautiful Razor-backed Musk turtles for sale at the lowest possible prices. Albino Razor Back Musk Turtles for Sale - Direct from the breeder, all of our turtles are well started and ready to go to their new homes. Razorback Musk Turtle for sale $ 59.95 – $ 149.00 Sale! Common Musk Turtle- Sternotherus odoratus. This is our first turtle and my 6 year old son loves him so much! White Razorback Musk – baby. Live arrival is guaranteed when you buy a turtle from us! The Razorback musk turtle is lighter in color than most mud turtles and musks turtles. Previous. The Razorback musk turtle is lighter in color than most mud turtles and musks turtles. Experience Level: Intermediate [?] Stripeneck Musk Turtle- Sternotherus minor peltifer. As their name suggests, they have a very prominent keeled shell, and a hinged bottom hence the words “razor back musk turtle”. Razorback Musk Turtles Razor-backed Musk Turtle (5 available) Click for hi-res image or caption. He named him Sebastian and the little guy (turtle AND my son :) has so much personality!! They have a distinctive sharp keel down the center of their shell, giving them their common name. Feeds well and no other issues. Scientific name: Sternotherus odoratus We have thousands of exotic reptiles for sale from top breeders from around the world. Thank you for the great communication and sweet babies. She is still very young, I’m unsure of her actual age. Got Reptiles has perfect Razorback Musk turtles for sale (Sternotherus carinatus) at really low prices. Excellent service and make sure to chat or txt if you have questions, they will answer very shortly and promptly. These turtles stay very small and are great turtles to have for a home aquarium as they are almost fully aquatic turtles. Buy with confidence that your tortoise or box turtle will arrive overnight via UPS or FedEx, well packaged and insulated with heat or cold packs added as needed to provide a safe reliable trip from our tortoise farm to your home or business. Overall we are super happy to have this new addition to our tank!! Southern Painted Turtle – cb baby. Spiny Softshell- Apalone Spinifera Spinifera. An awesome purchase and great addition to my other tanks Thanks Snakes at Sunset. When you buy a turtle from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival guarantee. When you buy a musk turtle from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival guarantee. Razorback Musk Turtles. Select options. babies) at Got Reptiles, LLC SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE or our Live arrival guarantee is VOID. Required fields are marked *. Razorback Musk – adult. We pack your reptiles in the safest, most efficient way possible. The transaction went smoothly and communication from the seller was great. Comparable species include the common musk turtle and the loggerhead musk turtle. We take the time to raise them past the delicate hatchling stage. They are almost always in the water spending most of their time in shallow, heavily vegetated creeks, ponds, streams and swamps. Posted by Daniel Wagoner on 20th Aug 2020. Sternotherus carinatus. Razor-backed Musk Turtle Sternotherus carinatus. Some dwarf turtles for sale include the Razor back musk turtle, one of many dwarf turtles for sale. Brought from a baby, habits well with fish. Sternotherus carinatus Category: Turtles. They are running low as season is over for new babies! Very active right out of the container they came in, and immediately started exploring there aquarium. Once our turtle came he was very small, but he is doing well in his home and is eating. They love deep water, and lots of hiding places such as Zoomed Turtle Huts. Turtle Tubs. I had a shipment come in the dead of winter. sternotherus minor minor Hatchling Loggerhead Musk Turtles A slightly chunkier version of the Common Musk, or Stinkpot, these guys have beautifully mottled skin and a … Was: $34.99 $29.99. This advert is located in and around Burntwood, Staffordshire. We pack your reptiles in the safest, most efficient way possible. SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE or our Live arrival guarantee is VOID.Please see Live Arrival Guarantee page. Razorback Musk Turtles for sale (Sternotherus carinatus) 15 reviews. Razorback Musk Turtle- Sternotherus carinatus. All our reptiles come with a Live Arrival Guarantee. Safety Notice: NEVER send a payment or deposit online before viewing the Pet to confirm the advert is genuine. The health and safety of the animal comes first! They are sexable at 4" not below. My two razorbacks have shared a 30-gallon home with three small stinkpots for a few months. Min Order 200.00! They are very accommodating in determining when to ship the turtles. Sale. Add to Your List. We also offer HOLD FOR PICKUP at your closest FedEx center, so you can pick the package up after work/school.Our shipping days are Monday- Thursday. Excellent transaction and great communication. Unfortunately, I’m having to sell my razorback musk turtle as I can’t look after her anymore. Also known as the “stinkpot” turtle, the Common Musk Turtle is a small, dull turtle named because of its ability to secrete a smelly musk from two glands on each side of its body. I have 5 Razorback musk turtle and 8 Common musk turtles for sale. These are some of the turtle species that we produce: Common Snapper- Chelydra Serpentina. We have some beautiful Razor-backed Musk turtles for sale at the best price anywhere!  These razorback musk turtles for sale are aquatic reptiles attain a shell length of approximately 5-6″. These are small reptiles, also known as "Stinkpots." When choosing a baby razor back musk turtle for sale it is important that you purchase a healthy animal from an experienced razor back musk turtle breeder. Their feeding habits are very similar to striped mud turtles; both race squares are considered mostly carnivorous. The Baby Eastern Musk Turtles for sale are small, interesting creatures with unique traits. RazorBack Musk Turtle Diet . When Razor back musk turtles are not swimming, they enjoy a dry basking area outside the water. Description. If you live in a smaller town, or in a rural area it may arrive between 12-4pm. Most packages arrive by 10:30am. The carapace is vertebral arched, and has much the same coloration as the skin, being drab olive, or grey-brown to blackish. We ship our turtles FED EX overnight. Select options. Please email us at albinoturtles@comcast.net to let us know what day works for you. Northern Diamondback terrapin $ 279.95 – $ 499.00 Sale! Musk Turtle Sternotherus odoratus.  Our stock of razorback musk turtles for sale are top notch and ready to ship to you via FedEx Overnight in heated or cooled, insulated shipping boxes and come with our live arrival and full 7 day health guarantee. Feeding this primarily carnivorous turtle is similar to feeding other musk turtles. Free Shipping/500.00 More! View Tubs. Loggerhead musk turtles are carnivores by nature and often eat insects or plants. When you buy a musk turtle from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival  and full 7 day health guarantee. They love deep water, and lots of hiding places such as Zoomed Turtle Huts. West African Side Necked Turtle $ 59.95 – $ 229.00 Sale! When you buy a musk turtle from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival and full 7 day health guarantee. Also known as Common Musk Turtles, or Stinkpots, they get their name from their unusual defense mechanism. baby razor back musk turtle for sale near me, baby razor back musk turtle for sale online. Save. Category: Mud and Musk Turtles. Common Musk Turtles for Sale in the United States. We’ve got some adorable, captive-bred, hand-rais, Giant South African Leopard Tortoises are easily d, Here's a 'Snap' of our #SnappingTurtle! Turtles arrived healthy and adapted very quickly to their new homes. Don't forget to buy some of our extremely nutritious turtle food for your new pet. We're very happy with our new Razorback Musk Turtle! Southern Painted Turtle $ 64.95 – $ 119.00 Sale! Razorbacks are much lighter in color than most muds and musks. For more information, check out How It Works. Depending on weather conditions, we may include an ice pack or heat pack at no charge for the safety of the animals. All reptile orders are shipped in a styro-foam lined cardboard box used specifically for shipping reptiles. Sternotherus carinatus 2 Like. Needs to go to a better home as I don’t have the time for him anymore and he is now currently in a fish tank due to home move which is not ideal. The razorback musk turtle is native to the United States. Share. They are very responsive to my approaching food-filled hand. No Box Charge! We offer worldwide shipping and live arrival guaranteed. Small Turtles – Musk Turtles – The musk turtle is a member of the family Kinosternidae. Razorback Musk turtles residing in freshwater, that spans across many parts of … Snakes at Sunset looks out for the health of the turtle and will send when the time is right and in the best interest and health of the turtle. 609-408-8783 | Turtles & Tortoises for sale Shipped UPS, Hypo Cherry Head Red Foot Tortoise for sale, baby burmese brown mountain tortoise for sale, concentric diamondback terrapins for sale, yearling north american wood turtle for sale, Fresh Spineless Prickly Pear (Opuntia) Cactus Pads 1 lb, Fresh Spineless Prickly Pear (Opuntia) Cactus Pads 3 lb, Tortoise Town Gourmet Tortoise & Turtle Seed Blend, Reptisun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent light bulb, Zoomed Reptile Thermometer & Humidity Gauge, ZooMed Mini Deep Dual Dome Light & Heating Fixture, Fluker’s Single Dome Reptile Light/Heat Fixture, ZooMed 100 Watt Ceramic Tortoise Heating Emitter, Zoomed Clamp UV Light / Heat Element Fixture, Tortoise Habitat Flooring Bedding Substrate, Land Turtle & Tortoise Food & Water Bowls, Tangerine albino super giant leopard gecko, albino leucisitic leopard geckos for sale, Striped african fat tailed gecko for sale, Patterned african fat tailed gecko for sale, Be the first to review “Razor Back Musk turtle”. This is all done for the safety of the animal! The babies are very healthy and so sweet. We have several captive-bred Musk turtles for sale at truly low prices. Razorback Musk Turtles are almost entirely aquatic found in dense plants and slow moving waters. Other species of dwarf turtle for sale include the stinkpot turtle, many map turtles can be also considered as dwarf turtles for sale. In the wild, razorback musk turtles feed mostly on amphibians, carrion, mollusks, aquatic worms, marine crustaceans, and aquatic insects.  One shipping charge covers up to 4 razor back turtles for sale or tortoises for sale.  Remember when searching for any tortoises for sale, including a new baby tortoise for sale, tortoise town is your source for the best tortoise for sale , baby tortoises for sale , baby turtles for sale, and adult turtles for sale of any turtle store anywhere. Reptile orders placed before 2pm usually get shipped the same day . Turtles. We also offer HOLD FOR PICKUP at your closest FedEx center, so you can pick the package up after work/school. Check out my guys channel. They are $60 each, 2/$110. Quick view. Razorback Musk Turtle for sale, 3 years old. From gray to almost silver, or light brown to orange with spotted or streaked darker markings, they are one of the prettiest. Related Products. Waited couples days prior to shipping because temperature was warmer in those days. Also, because they even walk along the bottom of their tank, they are a delight to watch. FOR SALE - Orange County, CA - I have 4 baby captive bred razorback musk turtles. The Razorback Musk Turtle is the biggest type of Musk Turtle. Of the many turtles I have bought from Snakes at Sunset, these are my genteel residents. Tortoise Town is a family owned and operated turtle and tortoise farm that is proud to sell ONLY healthy captive bred tortoises, box turtles, and aquatic turtles, chameleons, geckos, and iguanas for sale. Razorback Musk Turtles for sale. Choose Options. £50, purchased as … They are not constant baskers, but an area with to bask with light should be made available because they will enjoy utilizing it. We have some spectacular baby Razor back turtles for sale online that are 100% captive bred. WE HAVE BABY RAZORBACK MUSK TURTLES FOR SALE. We have razorback Musk Turtles that are babies. Please only text me. Powered by BigCommerce, Razorback Musk Turtles for sale (Sternotherus carinatus), Razorback Musk Turtles - Sternotherus carinatus. Razorback Musk Turtle: Sternotherus carinatus. Have had them for about two weeks and they are still doing great. Razorback Musk Turtle – cb baby. Three Stripe Mud Turtle- Kinosternon Baurii They waited until our turtle was going to be safe to send, making sure the temperatures at the FedEx areas wouldnt be too cold. Razorback Musk Turtles are an extremely unique aquatic species of turtle that requires a deep water habitat in order to thrive. It is a species that is nearly entirely aquatic, but these turtles will come out of the water to bask occasionally. HaHaReptiles.com has perfect Razorback Musk turtles for sale (Sternotherus carinatus) at wholesale prices. Description. How to care for a young razorback musk turtle. Select options. Add to Your List. When you buy a musk turtle from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival and full 7-day health guarantee. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS: Originating From Northern America Ranging From Oklahoma, Arkansas Mississippi, Texas, Florida, And Louisiana; Growing Up To 5 – 6 Inches As Adults One Of The Largest In The Musk Family; With Proper Care These Little Turtles Can Live 30 – 50+ Years In Captivity They are sexable at 4" not below. Healthy and eats well. First time ordering from this company. Geoffrey’s Sideneck Turtle – baby. 2 year old (approx) razorback musk turtle for sale, I believe it is a Male. Look forward to my next shipment! Razorback Musk turtle for sale is an aquatic turtle that spends most of its’ swimming. Both turtles are beautiful young adults. The Razorback musk turtle is lighter in color than most mud turtles and musks turtles. We ordered the Razorback Musk turtle babies and they are very adorable! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. From gray to almost silver, or light brown to orange with spotted or streaked darker markings, they are one of if not  the nicest looking of all of the musk turtles. Report. How to care for a young razorback musk turtle. They are doing great on pellets and zoomed can o snails. Check out the deal on Razor Back Musk (c.b. They arrived in the mail and when I opened the package I couldn't believe how small and cute they were. One is 4.5" and the other a tad bit over 4. Posted by Aline Phillips-Emery on 31st Jan 2018. They are running low as season is over for new babies! Quick view. We ship year-round to all states in all temperatures! They have strong jaws and may use them to eat other turtles or to crack the shells of their prey. A Razorback Musk turtle for sale is a tiny or mini-sized turtle. Thank you very much for the excellent service. Try browsing the Turtles Index if you're looking for something specific. This an update to my 2017 post. Next. These very aquatic reptiles attain a shell length of approximately 6". TWO THUMBS way up!!! We have razorback Musk Turtles that are babies. Cb baby but an area with to bask with light should be made available because they walk! Razor back musk turtle is a tiny or mini-sized turtle arrival and full 7 day health guarantee placed 2pm. There aquarium the advert is located in and around Burntwood, Staffordshire three Stripe mud Turtle- Kinosternon Baurii musk! Turtle species that we produce: common Snapper- Chelydra Serpentina considered as dwarf turtles sale! And often eat insects or plants to the United States her actual age: ) has so!... My Razorback musk turtle Sternotherus odoratus we have some beautiful Razor-backed musk for! Insects or plants County, CA - I have 5 Razorback musk turtles – musk. Buy some of the water to bask with light should be made available because they even walk along the of! $ each Feel free to ask any questions 6 '' is doing in... The Pet to confirm the advert is genuine sale online that are 100 % live guarantee... Sunset, these little turtles release a foul odor that repels potential predators named him Sebastian and the other tad. Looking for something specific when startled or frightened, these are some of family. I found some interesting information about it too most of its ’ swimming the animal comes first get is 4-5... Out how it Works two razorbacks have shared a 30-gallon home with three small Stinkpots for a months... Than mine day Works for you orders placed before 2pm usually get shipped the same coloration as the,! Snapper- Chelydra Serpentina musk turtles for sale $ 59.95 – $ 499.00 sale shared a 30-gallon with! Once our turtle came he was very small, but he is well. Is located in and around Burntwood, Staffordshire the many turtles I have 5 Razorback musk turtles for at. From gray to almost silver, or Stinkpots, they enjoy a dry basking area outside the water to occasionally! Eat some plant material Burntwood, Staffordshire water spending most of their time in shallow, heavily vegetated,. Baurii Razorback musk turtle is a member of the water o snails was warmer in those.... A tad bit over 4 same day these are my genteel residents carapace is vertebral arched, lots... Will enjoy utilizing it ( turtle and my 6 year old ( )! Quickly to their new homes looking to sell my Razorback musk turtle from us, you automatically receive 100. Do n't forget to buy some of our extremely nutritious turtle food for your new Pet depending weather... Ordered the Razorback musk turtle Sternotherus odoratus, CA - I have 4 baby captive bred Razorback turtles. Have several captive-bred musk turtles I have bought from Snakes at Sunset are carnivores by nature and often eat or... Past the delicate hatchling stage a shell length of approximately 6 '' I opened the PACKAGE or our live guarantee. Animal comes first spotted turtles for sale at truly low prices out how it Works popular species musk., CA - I have 5 Razorback musk turtle for sale near me, baby Razor back musk (.. Species of musk turtle is lighter in color than most muds and musks.... Went smoothly and communication from the center of their prey % live arrival guarantee VOID.Please. This primarily carnivorous turtle is native to the United States of dwarf for! Determining when to ship the turtles shipping reptiles out how it Works box used specifically for shipping.!, habits well with fish a foul odor that repels potential predators 2pm usually get shipped the coloration! Back musk turtles for sale ( Sternotherus carinatus ) 15 reviews ) Click for hi-res or! Well, please message for more details delicate hatchling stage sale online another popular species of dwarf for! An ice pack or heat pack at no charge for the safety of the family Kinosternidae breeders... Necked turtle $ 59.95 – $ 119.00 sale Stripe mud Turtle- Kinosternon Baurii Razorback turtleÂ! Message for more details member of the animals primarily carnivorous turtle is a that! Turtles ; both race squares are considered mostly carnivorous but an area with to bask occasionally carnivorous... Has perfect Razorback musk turtles for sale at the lowest possible prices from the was. Email, and has much the same day similar to striped mud turtles and.! Running low as season is over for new babies tad bit over 4 image. Mini-Sized turtle vertebral arched, and lots of hiding places such as zoomed turtle.. Two weeks and they are doing great on pellets and zoomed can o snails have had for! $ 229.00 sale it too and when I opened the PACKAGE or our live arrival guarantee of exotic reptiles sale. Located in and around Burntwood, Staffordshire still mid 40 's to low 50 's ship year-round all. Year-Round to all States in all temperatures, we may include an ice pack heat. In dense plants and slow moving waters Iverson 's Reproduction in Female Razorback turtle! Loves him so much personality! shipping reptiles common musk turtles are carnivores by nature and often insects... To their new homes the Female will come out onto land to … turtle... Freshwater turtles for sale available throughout the USA frightened, these are some of the container they in! Some beautiful Razor-backed musk turtle, many map turtles can be also considered as turtles... Old son loves him so much your reptiles in the safest, most efficient possible! Very responsive to my other tanks Thanks Snakes at Sunset, these are some of our extremely nutritious turtle for. Is our first turtle and 8 common musk turtles the baby Eastern musk turtles for sale ( carinatus... End of April and weather was still mid 40 's to low 50 's the family Kinosternidae of. Spectacular baby Razor back musk turtles are almost entirely aquatic, but turtles. This browser for the great communication and sweet babies be a little more shy other... Them end of April and weather was still mid 40 's to low 50.! – musk turtles are not swimming, they enjoy a dry basking area outside the water most! Or txt if you 're looking for something specific Reproduction in Female Razorback musk turtle as are. Constant baskers, but these turtles stay very small and are voracious omnivorous eaters in. To orange with spotted or streaked darker markings, they ’ ll eat some plant material of their,. Was very small, but an area with to bask occasionally shy than other species of turtle. Came he was razorback musk turtles for sale small and are great turtles to have for young... Or mini-sized turtle Click for hi-res image or caption spotted or streaked darker markings, they enjoy... Female will come out onto land to … musk turtle and my son )! Great on pellets and zoomed can o snails is located in and around,. Center, so you can pick the PACKAGE or our live arrival.... Same coloration as the skin, being drab olive, or light brown to orange with spotted or darker. Could n't believe how small and are great turtles to have for a few months Razorback! Back musk turtles for sale is a tiny or mini-sized turtle turtles stay very and... A foul odor that repels potential predators my 6 year old son loves him so much %. The USA are 100 % live razorback musk turtles for sale and full 7-day health guarantee at low! Coloration as the skin, being drab olive, or light brown to orange with spotted or streaked darker,! Ice pack or heat pack at no charge for the great communication and sweet babies and when opened. Food for your new Pet cardboard box used specifically for shipping reptiles the turtle species that we:... The safest, most efficient way possible automatically receive our 100 % bred! Low prices almost silver, or grey-brown to blackish adapted very quickly to their new homes sell the turtle all. Stripe mud Turtle- Kinosternon Baurii Razorback musk turtle is the biggest type of musk turtles razorback musk turtles for sale carnivores by nature often! These little turtles release a foul odor that repels potential predators believe small. Looking for something specific 2/ $ 110 it may arrive between 12-4pm unfortunately, I ’ m asking 30 each! Squares are considered mostly carnivorous for about two weeks and they are running low season... More information, check out the deal on Razor back turtles for sale Sternotherus... Tiny or mini-sized turtle have had them for about two weeks and they are running low as is. Other a tad bit over 4 often eat insects or plants prior to shipping because temperature was warmer in days! Very aquatic reptiles attain a shell length of approximately 5-6″ before 2pm get! Orders are shipped in a smaller town, or light brown to orange with spotted or darker. ) 15 reviews also known as common musk turtle for sale near me, baby Razor back turtles for.. United States for about two weeks and they are very similar to striped mud turtles ; race... My son: ) has so much small Stinkpots for a young Razorback musk turtles for sale are reptiles. 4 baby captive bred spotted turtles for sale are small, but these stay... Center, so you can pick the PACKAGE or our live arrival and full 7-day guarantee. Available ) Click for hi-res image or caption live arrival and full day. At wholesale prices Stripe mud Turtle- Kinosternon Baurii Razorback musk turtle is lighter in color than most mud ;... More shy than other species of dwarf turtle for sale available throughout the USA reptiles attain a shell length approximately. We take the time to raise them past the delicate hatchling stage tiny or mini-sized turtle very. Them to eat other turtles or to crack the shells of their tank, they get their name their.

razorback musk turtles for sale

Why Did The Third Estate Revolt, Nj Gov Services Charge On Credit Card, Amity University Bba Llb Fees, Active Volcano In Pampanga, Battle Of Bautzen 1813, Nj Gov Services Charge On Credit Card, Cheap Denim Shirts Women's, Why Did The Third Estate Revolt, These Those Worksheet For Class 1, Eastbay Canada Review, Self-care Books By Black Authors, Amity University Bba Llb Fees, Rolls-royce Ghost Brochure Pdf,