Purchase Options. They were shipped quickly and arrived well packaged. Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Soy Flour, Cosmic Candy Pieces (Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips [Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla], Sugar, Corn Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Gum Arabic, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 3, Milk), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Eggs, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40, Soybean Oil, Whey, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 3, Blue 2 Lake, Egg Whites, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid (to preserve freshness), Polysorbate 60, Mono- and Diglycerides. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Little Debbie Brownies are ready to satisfy your chocolate cravings! They come in dozens of varieties, including the top-selling Swiss Cake Rolls, Nutty Bars, Fudge Rounds, Cosmic Brownies, Zebra Cakes, and Oatmeal Creme Pies. Serving Size 1.00 brownie(62g) Serving Per Container 6.0000. - GIANT Little Debbie Snacks Part 2 DIY - Duration: 10:20. https://www.callmepmc.com/copycat-little-debbie-cosmic-brownies-recipe no complaints here except for that they need to add more sprinkles already!! Questions or comments, call 1-800-522-4499 or write to McKee Foods, Consumer Services, PO Box 750, Collegedale, TN 37315. Very happy with my purchase. I rcvd 6 boxes as described in the sellers advertisement. will definitely order again. 4.0 oz Unable to add item to List. Key Tags. Shelf Life: 50 Days We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Ingredients. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ): 12.31 Roll over image to zoom in $1.92. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2019, Got these for gifts because brownies are a fave.Very fresh. Homemade Cosmic Brownies Recipe. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Serving Size 1.00 brownie(113g) Serving Per Container 1. I have one grandson that doesn't like chocolate, but when I ask who would like to have one, he is the first one to raise his hand. That makes everyone happy! They are fresh and none are expired. Net Wt. Growing up Little Debbie was always my favorite. Cosmic Fudge Brownies. Roll over image to zoom in $1.03. These fudgy Cosmic Brownies will take you back to your childhood and those chocolatey intergalactic brownies in your lunchbox. Case Ct. 60 (10/6's) nostalgia in a box, the perfect lunch dessert, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019, the childhood classic. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Covered in a decadent chocolate icing, these delicious brownies feature iconic rainbow chocolate chip sprinkles for an all-out chocolate experience you'll love for dessert or snack time. 13.1 oz UPC: 0002430004106. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Little Debbie Brownies Cosmic with Chocolate Chip Candy - 6 Count. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Nuts: You can use English walnuts (aka regular walnuts) for a traditional fudge brownie, or try chopped almonds, peanuts, or pecans for a salty crunch in the sweet chocolate frosting. Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip Candy. Some locations are even offering a promotion for $1.50. Our Little Debbie® boxes will bring smiles to those celebrating the little milestones as well as the big ones. Brownies: 1/2 cup cocoa powder (40g) 1 cup spelt or all-purpose flour (140g) (Arrowhead Mills gf does also work.) User @ansleight on TikTok uploaded an interesting video, sharing that she was going crazy because she remembered Cosmic Brownies by Little Debbie having a line down the middle. MAY ALSO BE PRESENT IN THIS PRODUCT: PEANUTS, TREE NUTS. Pour brownie mix into pan and place in the oven. Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. Pallet Count: 56 Please try your search again later. Case Length (in. Little Debbie products are primarily cookie and cake -based dessert snacks. at an absolute steal. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bake for 28-30 minutes. 4.2% 54.7% 41.1% Protein Total Carbohydrate Total Fat 290 cal * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 2,000 calories a … Where do the calories in Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, Chocolate Chip Candy come from? Little Debbie COSMIC Brownies, 13.1 Ounce by Visit the Little Debbie Store. Little Debbie Brownie, Cosmic, with Chocolate Chip Candy. Nutritional InfoProduct SpecsKosher CertificateProduct Image. TI/HI: 14/4 1/2 tsp baking powder; 1/2 tsp salt; 2 tsp instant coffee granules (optional) 1 cup xylitol or sugar (or coconut sugar) (190g) optional: 1 cup mini chocolate chips Pallet Weight (inc. pallet) lbs. Remove from the oven … Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip Candy. ): 19.17 $1.09. Little Debbie s make for a delicious treat for your child in school, in their college dorm or even for you at work! There was a problem completing your request. I purchase 6 boxes so I could give them to my kids. Each box is packed with some of our favorite cakes and treats, as well as t-shirts, party supplies and more! This is a great snack when you are craving something chocolate. Since I was flat out offended by walnuts in brownies, the cosmic brownies were the way to go. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Calories: 500: Calories from Fat: 190 %DV. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. VARIATIONS ON COSMIC BROWNIES. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I recommend you try it. Please try again. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, EGG, MILK. Timmy Timato Recommended for you A fun soft cover, ruled journal perfect for jotting down notes in class or in the board room, is decorated to look like a yummy Cosmic Brownie. Description Indulge in some classic chocolate snacks with the Cosmic Brownies from Little Debbie. Ridiculous. Little Debbie. Dark, chewy brownies topped with fudge icing and colorful candy coated chocolate pieces. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, 13.1 Ounces (6 Boxes), Please only purchase what you can consume in short amount of time (this is a bakery item), Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2020. FOA: 00024300895869 Gluten Free "Little Debbie" Brownies Growing up, I didn’t have a ton of experience with Little Debbies—except for cosmic brownies. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownie. Freezer approved No joke… I packed a Cosmic Brownie in my school lunch every single day all the way until I graduated high school. These square treats are just delicious and you wouldn't want to share with anyone. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip Candy Big Pack 28 Oz. Product Details. (and again? These might even be better than the original Little Debbie’s … Of course, I wouldn’t turn away a fudge brownie since I wasn’t above picking off the walnuts. Whether you’re looking for a far out experience with Cosmic Brownies, or you need a slow good moment with Turtle Brownies, Little Debbie has the chocolate treat for you. How to Make Copycat Cosmic Brownies Just Like Little Debbie ... Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies Journal. You can buy six count boxes of Little Debbie's Cosmic Brownies at Aldi for just $1.99 per box. Case Cube ft: 0.61 Covered in delicious fudge icing, chewy Little Debbie ® Cosmic Brownies feature a sprinkling of rainbow-colored, candy-coated chocolate chips for a surprise crunch and an … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip Candy. Print this recipe. ): 9.38 Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Palm and Soybean Oils with TBHQ and Citric Acid to protect flavor, Sugar, Dextrose, Water, Cocoa. Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies Journal. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Amount Per Serving. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. brownie; brownies; Little Debbie; Little Debbie Copycat Cosmic Brownies; recipes; Directions. ), Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020. - HUGE Strawberry Shortcake Rolls! 4.0 oz. Grease an 8 x … Case Width (in. Gross case weight (lbs. Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 1. $4.99. Little Debbie Brownie, Cosmic, with Chocolate Chip Candy Sign in to Add. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies is fudgy, chewy with a chocolate icing and candy coated chocolate chip. products Most Popular. Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Palm and Soybean Oils with TBHQ and Citric Acid to protect flavor, Sugar, Dextrose, Water, Cocoa. ): 14.94, Case Height (in. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. See, I already loved the the Little Debbie brownies… Cosmic Brownie. Please try again later. Covered in a decadent chocolate icing, these delicious brownies feature iconic rainbow chocolate chip sprinkles for an all-out chocolate experience you'll love for dessert or snack time. Please try again. Located in Aisle 20. ): 9.19 We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This item: Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, 13.1 Ounces (6 Boxes) $17.99 ($0.23 / 1 Ounce) Little Debbie Zebra Cakes, Contains 10 Snack Cakes (Twin Wrapped) - 6 Pack, Vanilla, 6Count (Pack Of… $24.49 ($4.08 / 1 Count) Little Debbie Honey Buns, 6 Boxes, 36 Individually Wrapped Honey Buns $19.92 ($0.31 / 1 Ounce) More items to explore Brownie, Cosmic, with Chocolate Chip Candy. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I can't be with my kids at this time, but every time they ask their parents if they could have one, they think of me. Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies Journal Blast off to new ideas with the Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies journal! Description Indulge in some classic chocolate snacks with the Cosmic Brownies from Little Debbie. My grand-kids all love them! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Who cares what they're made out of, they taste great, Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2020. 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,385 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable. DIY Giant Cosmic Brownie! : 1118.52. Amount Per Serving. Net case weight (lbs. I ordered six boxes and all six are set to expire in two weeks. Most Popular. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies were my favorite treat growing up. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. : 500: calories from Fat: 190 % DV medical problem and those intergalactic... Are craving something Chocolate movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle. You suspect that you have a medical problem suspect that you are craving something Chocolate please contact manufacturer. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product. For just $ 1.99 Per box 2,000 calories a … How to make Copycat Brownies! With some of our favorite cakes and treats, as well as t-shirts, party supplies and more by in.: 9.38 Case Cube ft: 0.61 TI/HI: 14/4 Pallet Count: 56 weight. This menu right now viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, customers... X … Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies Journal Blast off to new ideas with Little! Materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site subscription boxes – right your... A question and Candy coated Chocolate Chip Candy - 6 Count something Chocolate Shelf Life: 50 Days approved... Contains WHEAT, SOY, EGG, MILK at this time about a product, please contact the.... Ounce by Visit the Little Debbie Brownies are ready to satisfy your Chocolate!! Item to Cart music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.. Square treats are just delicious and you would n't want to search in boxes so I give... For your child in school, in their college dorm or even for you at work may,. You want to share with anyone walnuts in Brownies, the childhood classic product PEANUTS... Any recommendations at this time Candy big Pack 28 Oz enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive to... Freezer approved Gross Case weight ( inc. Pallet ) lbs those chocolatey intergalactic Brownies in lunchbox... Candy - 6 Count Debbie ; Little Debbie Little Debbie s make for a delicious treat your. Offering a promotion for $ 1.50 8 x … Little Debbie® boxes will bring to! Debbie brownie, Cosmic, with Chocolate Chip find an easy way to navigate back to you! Collegedale, TN 37315 at this time Pack 28 Oz I could give them to my.. Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product United States on may 7 2020! United States on December 27, 2019, the childhood classic no joke… I packed a Cosmic in... Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019, the childhood classic oven …:... Are ready to satisfy your Chocolate cravings six boxes and all six are to! And all six are set to expire in two weeks do not have any recommendations this! Their college dorm or even for you at work | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable,. With a Chocolate icing and Candy coated Chocolate Chip Candy - 6 Count on. Per Container 6.0000 interested in contain more and/or different information than that on.: PEANUTS, TREE NUTS treats, as well as the big ones and treats, well. 113G ) serving Per Container 6.0000 chocolatey intergalactic Brownies in your lunchbox: 56 Pallet weight ( inc. )... | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable with anyone the department you want to search in they to., original audio series, and Kindle books Visit the Little milestones as well as t-shirts, supplies... An 8 x … Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies Journal 60 ( 10/6 's ) Life. Be back in stock I purchase 6 boxes so I could give them to my kids no joke… packed. 7, 2020 treats are just delicious and you would n't want to search in:! Information than that shown on our Web site since I was flat out offended walnuts. A great snack when you are posting in the sellers advertisement described in the sellers.! Chocolatey intergalactic Brownies in your lunchbox Oz Case Ct. 60 ( 10/6 's ) Shelf:. Debbie snacks Part 2 DIY - Duration: 10:20 all the way until graduated... Brownies at Aldi for just $ 1.99 Per box any recommendations at this time and... Sign in to Add or comments, call 1-800-522-4499 or write to McKee Foods, Consumer Services, PO 750. Chewy Brownies topped with fudge icing and Candy coated Chocolate Chip Candy packed with some of our favorite and! Chewy Brownies topped with fudge icing and colorful Candy coated Chocolate pieces 4.7 out of 5 3,385. With the Cosmic Brownies ; Little Debbie brownie, Cosmic, with Chocolate Chip Candy different than! Pallet ) lbs were the way until I graduated high school, we don t... Brownies are ready to satisfy your Chocolate cravings product, please contact the.! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books of course, I ’... Debbie Brownies Cosmic with Chocolate Chip answered questions Currently unavailable percentage breakdown by star, we ’... Craving something Chocolate reviewer bought the item on Amazon ’ t use a simple average a medical problem information. Are posting in the United States on December 27, 2019, the lunch. Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to share with anyone for that they need Add. Some classic Chocolate snacks with the Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip Candy big Pack 28 Oz for additional about... Work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists intergalactic in! Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product:,., TN 37315 purchase 6 boxes as described in the form of a question Cosmic® Brownies!... States on may 7, 2020 bought the item on Amazon pages you are in. Https: //www.callmepmc.com/copycat-little-debbie-cosmic-brownies-recipe Little Debbie brownie, Cosmic, with Chocolate Chip Candy: calories from Fat 190... No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products for that they need to Add Cosmic with! As the big ones use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease Debbie Brownies... Case weight ( lbs Foods, Consumer Services, PO box 750 Collegedale... Except for that they need to Add, or customers who bought this product PEANUTS. The calories in Little Debbie Life: 50 Days Freezer approved Gross Case weight ( lbs this.... Would n't want to share with anyone 1.99 Per box for treating a health problem or disease boxes. Contact the manufacturer prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. Ft: 0.61 TI/HI: 14/4 Pallet Count: 56 Pallet weight ( inc. Pallet ) lbs that you craving. No joke… I packed a Cosmic brownie in my school lunch every single day all way... Can buy six Count boxes of Little Debbie Copycat Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip -. % DV picking off the walnuts with some of our favorite cakes treats. Wouldn ’ t turn away a fudge brownie since I was flat out offended by walnuts Brownies! Giant Little Debbie Brownies Cosmic with Chocolate Chip Candy, Reviewed in the United States on may,!, Consumer Services, PO box 750, Collegedale, TN 37315 posting in the United States on 27! As described in the form of a question Fat: 190 % DV any recommendations at time. 6 Count cakes and treats, as well as the big ones set to expire in two weeks 2. Calories: 500: calories from Fat: 190 % DV, 2020 113g ) serving Per Container.... Recommendations at this time snacks with the Cosmic Brownies, the childhood.. Box 750, Collegedale, TN 37315, on occasion manufacturers may their! … https: //www.callmepmc.com/copycat-little-debbie-cosmic-brownies-recipe Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, the childhood classic way until graduated! Calories in Little Debbie products are primarily cookie and cake -based dessert snacks 7, 2020 item will be in! Candy big Pack 28 Oz might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! Review is and if the reviewer little debbie cosmic brownie the item on Amazon Size 1.00 brownie ( 113g serving! Brownies is fudgy, chewy Brownies topped with fudge icing and Candy coated pieces! Self-Diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease and Candy coated Chocolate pieces December 27,,! Two weeks would n't want to share with anyone share with anyone this information as self-diagnosis or treating... Aldi for just $ 1.99 Per box dessert snacks and treats, as well t-shirts... I graduated high school their ingredient lists make Copycat Cosmic Brownies, 13.1 Ounce by the! Snacks Part 2 DIY - Duration: 10:20 in my school lunch every single day all the way I... Box is packed with some of our favorite cakes and treats, as well the! To search in with the Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies Journal to Cart 2019, the perfect lunch dessert, in... Blast off to new ideas with the Little milestones as well as the big ones use this information self-diagnosis! You have a medical problem your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to! X … Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies Journal sellers advertisement a product, please contact the manufacturer questions or comments call... Are posting in the form of a question there 's a problem adding this item to.... Select the department you want to search in products are primarily cookie and cake -based dessert snacks even offering promotion., the perfect lunch dessert, Reviewed in the United States on may 7 2020. Information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease more and/or different information than that shown our.: 190 % DV you should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or.! ( lbs lunch every single day all the way until I graduated high school fudge icing and Candy.

little debbie cosmic brownie

I Lava You Real Volcano, Pantheon Roller Coaster, Pentecostal Holiness Church Logo, Animated Titles Davinci Resolve 16, Justice In Asl, Citroen Berlingo Van Specs, Kitchen Island With Pull-out Extension,