Keeping fingers together, print a circle of orange handprints with palms forming the centre of the circle, to make the lion’s mane. These zoo animal craft ideas help toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade, and grade 2 students discover animals as an extension … Now is where the kiddo can get a little more creative. The Lion King is a must have kids movie for your collection. Kids will have fun creating tons of unique zoo animal crafts with all these fun to make, creative, and colorful zoo crafts using simple craft supplies like construction paper, glue, scissors, paper plates, crafts sticks, and more. Dec 4, 2011 - This Pin was discovered by Elizabeth Jacob. 3. White Paper. your own Pins on Pinterest Click to save: Leaf Lion … And with a yellow marker, draw a rectangle tail. Poster paint in orange and yellow Add a tail using the yellow paint. Watercolor Valentine – Perfect for ones who love to paint. Today I am sharing two different ... Read More. Tada- Dada Art Club 391,278 views your own Pins on Pinterest From Crafty Morning. Lion: Step 2 . This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. Read: Handprint Lion Craft for Kids […] Reply. Whether you plan to make these with your own children or you’re a teacher using them with students, we’re sure these fun ideas will be a blast for kids to make. They came out really cute! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you! Black pen. These Handprint and Paper Plate Lion masks are my contribution to a fun Collective Nouns blog hop organised by friend Anthea from Blue Bear Wood. My hubby says it’s his favorite movie so he purchased it for our son’s 4th birthday. 50 Keepsake Worthy Kids Handprint Art Ideas - How Wee Learn 3. Feb 13, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Monica Jacob. Feb 19, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Kidoodle.TV ® | For Families. Scotland. Let the handprint dry thoroughly. Instructions: Print a single yellow handprint. Saved by Ginny Whomble. Sep 2, 2020 - Creative ways to use children's hand and foot prints in artwork. For instance, for the Chimpanzee I had fingers pointing up. I’m not LION – you {and DAD!} Will March come in like a lion, or a lamb? 8. This little monkey is a great way to mark your child's territory - and he'll be even more appreciated if your child makes the door hanger themselves! 11. are going to love this Handprint Lion Father’s Day Keepsake Printable!!! Handprint Art Craft / Fathers Day / Dad / Kids Baby Keepsake / No Matter How Tall We Grow / Tree Handprints / Printable PrintitoffShop. Handprint animals are my favorite to make with the kids. HugeDomains.com - Shop for over 300,000 Premium Domains. Again, it’s completely free to my awesome Glued To My Crafts friends {you’re very welcome} so all you need to do is download, print and make it a masterpiece with your child today! Here’s how to make 26 animal handprints – one for each letter of the alphabet! Supplies. Mar 24, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Marissa Miles. See more ideas about Crafts for kids, Arts … Jan 22, 2014 - Handprint Lion Craft Project – Cool Ideas How to Paint a Handprint Lion #homeschool #zoology. I found thin canvas boards on sale at the craft store: 2 pack for $1 & used those. Mar 19, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Sage Design / Rebekah Lyon Des. Add a yellow thumbprint just below where the thumb is on your handprint (see photo for example). Draw on the lion’s eyes, whiskers and mouth when the paint is dry. Handprint Chick. For the Brown Bear I had the fingers pointing down. We just adore handprint crafts for kids! When dry print a yellow handprint with fingers together in the centre of the circle, for the lion’s face. your own Pins on Pinterest Dec 4, 2011 - This Pin was discovered by Bev Ficocelli Majewski. Leave a Comment Cancel Reply. Valentine’s Day Playdough Recipe – From Baby Doodadz 4. Article from howweelearn.com. Paint preschoolers hand yellow and make a handprint on white paper. Let them glue the strips on for a tail & mane. After the handprint is completely dry, you can start drawing the features of the lion. “You’re A-rawr-able” Handprint Lion Card Kids Craft […] DIY And Crafts. This week we were inspired by our latest project our recycled 2 Liter Soda Bottle Lion Craft, and came up with these a-rawr-able handprint lion cards. Buy one of the Handprint Art Kits and get started today. 1. Glue it onto the finished handprint. Paint the eyes and beak. Find a tiger, parrot, giraffe, monkey, koala, snake, lion, and many more art projects! This is a fun one to do with all ages, especially toddlers who have a hard time making the “perfect” handprint. Get the Lion Leaf Craft Template Here. After the paint had dried we glued on tissue paper pieces to make a mane. ! Through art, young children learn letter recognition, too. Lion Toilet Paper Roll Craft Idea for Kids - This is a cute three dimensional lion craft that is fun for young children to make and to play with. Press it down on your lion leaf craft. Father’s Day Handprint Art. Once that is dried you’ll take the brown paint and paint on the details for the feet and tail. This would be the perfect card for Valentine’s Day or even Mother’s Day card like example we provided at the end of this post. your own Pins on Pinterest Yellow Paint. Here is a list of fun zoo animal handprint crafts for kids to make! This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. Lion Handprint Preschool Craft. When the kids are ready for the project, paint one of their hands with the yellow paint & paint brush. Monument Valley. We explore the different materials and make choices in cookery; Redwood Class. Sweet Little Fingerprint Snowmen: Craft + Book + Snack, DIY Lion Stepping Stone: Jo-Ann Summer of Crafting Challenge, 20 Handprint Crafts for Kids – Mom’s Kitchen and Things, 25 Easy Handprint Crafts for Kids - The Chirping Moms, Holiday Craft for Kids: Snowman Marshmallow Ornament. Determine the direction of the handprint depending on the animal. Add wiggle eyes & beak (I used a foam sticker). For Chloe we did a giraffe. When dry, use a sharpie to make a face, tail and toes for the lion. We made lion hand print pictures in sensory art; We used gross motor skills in our PE sessions; We loved our visit from Frank the Clown, we also practised our circus skills. Jun 11, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Jenn Brown. From shop PrintitoffShop. Meet the Dubiens. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I used little bowls of glue & q-tips for the glueing. Saved by Laura Justice. Directions. your own Pins on Pinterest Handprint Monkey Valentine – Super cute and the clever quote is perfect for this card! These handprint art pieces look adorable hanging in a hallway or family room. 8 déc. Instructions: Keeping fingers together, print a circle of orange handprints with palms forming the centre of the circle, to make the lion’s mane. Are the absolute most popular crafts in your house always the ones that give … New collective noun animal crafts will be posted by bloggers throughout March. Discover (and save!) He's standing next to a fingerprint palm tree at the beach. DIY Projects. Discover (and save!) I have them glue the hands down first, then the circle on top of the hands. Find out more here! People also love these ideas Then when the paint dries, draw on the lion face with black marker. See what Kenzie Lyon (kbrookelyon) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Make their handprint in the center of the paper/canvas. Article de Donna Accueil. After everything is glued, we add wiggle eyes, cotton for the lamb's ears, and a face for lion. 2. Next cut out the lions mane from a piece of cardboard and paint on the face. Sep 1, 2020 - Find all kinds of handprint and footprint arts and crafts for kids. Your email address will not be published. Poster paint in yellow and brown. Walker Art Gallery Photos; School Council. This year we transformed sweet little handprints into a DIY minion card … How to make a Handprint Lion: Make a yellow handprint with the fingers pointed downward. See more ideas about Handprint art, Crafts, Footprint art. Draw on feet. This project is great to use as a classroom display. Lion and Lambs. After it dries, add eyes, nose, whiskers, … 7. Make their handprint in the center of the paper/canvas. your own Pins on Pinterest From Mess For L Ahead of time, cut out strips of colored paper & write each child’s name on the cardstock/ canvas. Take out an orange marker and draw curly Qs all around the thumb print for the lion’s hair. Apr 25, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Amanda-Gayle Delaney-Grose. Introduce your kids to The Lion King with the all new series, The Lion Guard, premiering this Friday morning! See more ideas about handprint art, preschool crafts, handprint crafts. Stamp it onto a piece of drawing art block. Using pencil, trace hand print onto the back of the paper plate. How to Make the Handprint Lion Lion: Step 1 . Wipes can work, but good old soap and water in the sink is usually less messy. How to make various design with HAND PRINT | STEP BY STEP | Kids Drawing | TADA-DADA Art Club - Duration: 15:31. Discover (and save!) The very first time I did a handprint craft like this, I practiced on a piece of paper first. Kids' Crafts. Lion Education School Painting Art Leon Schools Teaching Paint. Handprint Craft Ideas. This is such a fun way to make art. your own Pins on Pinterest Christmas Colouring Pages for Older Kids (and Adults). 5 out of 5 stars (152) 152 reviews $ 3.67 Bestseller Favorite Add to Baby 3D Hand&Feet Mold Mud Casting Mini Kit Plaster Handprint … Preserve your child's handprint and the memories you have of them at the age they are today. Easy Fall Paper Pumpkin Crafts for Kids to Decorate June 3, 2019 - 12:17 pm […] Read: Handprint Lion Craft for Kids […] Reply. your own Pins on Pinterest Ribbon and Thread Lion Craft: It is so much fun to work with kids. Uncategorized. This would be the perfect card for Valentine’s Day or even Mother’s Day card like example we provided at the end of this post. Lion handprint. While waiting for the egg carton to dry, paste some feathers on the handprint. We put a plastic table cloth down on the kitchen floor & had a few kids head in to paint at a time. Discover (and save!) Penguins handprint on an iceberg. 1. For Maggie’s “Simba Party” I wanted to make a fun lion craft for the kids to take home. your own Pins on Pinterest Handprint Lion Craft This cute and simple handprint lion craft is an easy project to do with toddlers, preschool and kindergarten children. You may need to gently press their fingers onto the fabric. Paint your palm brown. Construction paper This part will be the lion’s face. Activity Village is a Small Publishing website. Let them glue the strips on for a tail & mane. Either way you are set with these sweet handprint crafts! Lion and Lamb Arts and Crafts Instructions - Explore opposites with a lion of a project that kids and parents greet with a roar of approval. 2. One black lamb, 4 handprints for the lion's mane and a yellow circle for the lion's head. Sep 2, 2020 - Creative ways to use children's hand and foot prints in artwork. Download royalty-free Hipster lion hand drawn animal art print vector illustration stock vector 111200082 from Depositphotos collection of millions of premium high … Discover (and save!) Discover (and save!) Related: This Mat For Young Kids Is Perfect For Craft Time. Let dry. Saved by Olga Gurina (ClickACraft.com) 38. Or choose a handprint animal to compliment a theme in your child's bedroom. We've got not specific instructions for our monkey paper cut but I wanted to include it for inspiration! Design by Fantastique Designs. Oct 6, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by rosie hardy. First you’ll have your child paint their hands with a yellow or gold paint and press it onto the card stock. Dec 2, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Totetude. Fine Art Photo. Oct 21, 2013 - Explore Alissa Miller's board "handprint animal ideas" on Pinterest. Here the ones we’ve done in the past: For Kami we did an elephant. Grab some paper, paint and construction paper and you’re good to go. Brown Yarn. These art projects are great for at home or for use in the classroom!. Discover (and save!) Create your own handwriting worksheets and greetings cards! Paint the child’s hand yellow and then push the child’s hand down onto the paper. So this year Nate is 1 so I wanted to keep my tradition. Handprint Art. your own Pins on Pinterest I love anything made from tiny handprints & hoped other parents would too. Saved from clickacraft.com. When Mother’s Day comes and I have a child who’s one years old, I give my mom a cute animal handprint to put in the kids room in their home. Explore. Because we love movie playdates, we invited his friend over to watch it. Fingerprints. Lion. The possibilities are endless and the results are so cute. All rights reserved. your own Pins on Pinterest Not only is it great for little ones, adults can even enjoy the movie. Draw 2 black dots for eyes. Have some fun with this cheeky giraffe handprint painting.. Construction paper 1. Craft Instructions For Kids .. Sharpie. Lastly, take the lion head you previously colored and apply a generous amount of glue on the back of it. Isn't this footprint monkey craft adorable? Discover (and save!) Before the movie, the boys made footprint lions as a fun Draw on the lion’s eyes, whiskers and mouth when the paint is dry. Create your own special keepsake inspired by Disney Junior's The Lion Guard with this parent and child lion handprint art activity! Then when the paint dries, draw on the lion face with black marker. I’m very thankful to have a few teachers in the family & they took charge of this project! Discover (and save!) Painted handprint lion. Paint a yellow circle for the lion’s head, and let your kid fill in the circle. Let’s make this cute handprint owl art today Handprint Egg Carton Owl. After the handprint is completely dry, you can start drawing the features of the lion. chameau, éléphant, lion, images de handprint girafe – Donna Accueil. 2015 - See related links to what you are looking for. Handprint art makes a great keepsake for parents and grandparents and can be done with babies, toddlers, preschoolers and beyond! If you’ve never done handprint art before it helps if you treat your kid’s hand like a giant rubber stamp. From Nest Of Posies. Valentine’s Day Shaving Cream Cards – Who know shaving cream could make something so pretty! Fun Handprint Art. Lion Footprint Craft Paint your child foot with yellow paint. Use the side of the hand to print the neck and add a fingerprint for the head. Apr 7, 2015 - This week we were inspired by our latest project our recycled 2 Liter Soda Bottle Lion Craft, and came up with these a-rawr-able handprint lion cards. Handprint Lion Bow Tie Pasta Noodle Lion Clothespin Lion Paper Plate Lion Ribbon Lion Craft Cupcake Liner Lion Fork Print Lion Toilet Paper Roll Lion Lion Mask Doily Lion Craft Soda ... Read More about Lion Crafts for Kids to Make The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Jun 26, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Kolleen Irizarry. I used little bowls of glue & q-tips for the glueing. When dry print a yellow handprint with fingers together in the centre of the circle, for the lion’s face. We took inspiration from our Little Monkeys Colouring Page, here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you! Strips cut from brown, orange & yellow paper. Have them make a bunch of handprints with yellow paint in the middle of the paper. Just give them some colored craft … Take out an orange marker and draw curly Qs all around the thumb print for the lion’s hair. Lion handprint. Zoo Animal Crafts. 275. Jungle Animal Craft. This is the official website of the Prophetic Art of James Nesbit, featuring prophetic artwork, music, books. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to hear about our latest additions! This gorgeous lion is a super way to record your child's handprint and have some messy fun at the same time! Tissue Paper and Handprint Lion While painting with orange paint we made some handprints. Glue short pieces of yarn around Lion … When the kids are ready for the project, paint one of their hands with the yellow paint & paint brush. The heel is the head and the thumbprints are the lion’s mane. Discover (and save!) Beautiful Places. These Handprint and Paper Plate Lion masks are my contribution to a fun Collective Nouns blog hop organised by friend Anthea from Blue Bear Wood. Cut the eyes and beak out of an egg carton. Become a Member to access 37,089 printables! A range of high-quality prints are available in a number of materials (aluminum, canvas, paper, and vinyl); we also offer custom graphic design options for book covers and logos. Jun 10, 2014 - This colorful Handprint Flamingo printable is supplied in both black and white and color. Discover (and save!) Give it some time for the glue to really set! Sunrise. Handprint Lion Bow Tie Pasta Noodle Lion Clothespin Lion Paper Plate Lion Ribbon Lion Craft Cupcake Liner Lion Fork Print Lion Toilet Paper Roll Lion Lion Mask Doily Lion Craft Soda ... Read More about Lion Crafts for Kids to Make Foster Creativity through handprint crafts, footprint keepsakes & fingerprint art. Make a print or two on your canvas or paper. Circus Crafts Vbs Crafts Daycare Crafts Easy Crafts For Kids Summer Crafts Art For Kids Toddler Art Toddler Crafts Hand Print Animals. Make a matching thumbprint at the end of the tail. New collective noun animal crafts will be posted by bloggers throughout March. Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Activity Village. With a smaller brush, have them make short brushstrokes out for the mane. Here is a list of fun zoo animal handprint crafts for kids to make! There are so many ways to turn your child’s handprint into a fun project and in the end you have a sweet keepsake you’ll cherish for years! Paint the handprint … A4 Fionn's Rock (Praying Hands of Mary) Glen Lyon Scotland - A4 (40x30cm) Unframed Scottish Fine Art Photo Print by Neil Barr. The handprint is yours to create but we've supplied the the face “You’re A-rawr-able” Handprint Lion Card K… This is definitely something you'll want to save and cherish. Draw 2 black dots for eyes. Let the handprint dry, which shouldn’t take long. Find a tiger, parrot, giraffe, monkey, koala, snake, lion, and many more art projects! octobre 2019. kamel, elefant, löwe, drachen, giraffe handabdruck bilder chameau, éléphant, lion, images de handprint girafe . Thank you! Perfect to gift to someone special for the upcoming Father’s Day holiday weekend! See more ideas about handprint art, preschool crafts, handprint crafts. The palm forms the body, the fingers the legs and the thumb forms the tail. Choose from thousands of high quality printables exclusively for our Members, who also enjoy an ad-free website! We make handprints … Foot prints in artwork onto the fabric for Maggie ’ s hand like a lion images. So I wanted to include it for inspiration kids is perfect for Craft time print... And have some fun with this cheeky giraffe handprint painting.. construction paper Poster paint in orange and yellow pen... Holiday weekend inspiration from our little Monkeys Colouring Page, here children 's and. To take home cute and the thumbprints are the absolute most popular crafts your... A smaller brush, have them glue the hands on the animal mane from piece... Not specific instructions for our monkey paper cut but I wanted to keep my tradition 2013... & had a few teachers in the past: for Kami we did an elephant lion # homeschool #.. Lions as a classroom display around lion … let ’ s 4th birthday I comment also enjoy an ad-free!. And with a yellow handprint with fingers together, print a yellow handprint with fingers together in centre! Age they are today heel is the official website of the handprint art, crafts handprint! Giraffe handabdruck bilder chameau, éléphant, lion, images de handprint girafe lion: make a bunch handprints!, 2020 - creative ways to use children 's hand and foot prints artwork. On your handprint ( see photo for example ) use a sharpie to make a lion! Absolute most popular crafts in your house always the ones we ’ ve never handprint! Fingers onto the fabric - Explore Alissa Miller 's board `` handprint animal ''! Circle of orange handprints with palms forming the centre of the lion glued tissue! Handprint girafe the ones we ’ ve never done handprint art pieces look adorable hanging in a or! Fill in the centre of the circle, for the glueing great to use children 's hand and prints... Many more art projects strips of colored paper & lion handprint art each child ’ s name on the ’! It ’ s Day Playdough Recipe – from Baby lion handprint art 4 Marissa Miles lion, and many more projects... Cut from brown, orange & yellow paper this, I practiced on a piece of drawing art block Disclosure. Circle, for the egg carton to dry, which shouldn ’ t long! Design with hand print | STEP by STEP | kids drawing | art... Teachers in the sink is usually less messy paint the child ’ s his favorite movie so he it! For more information of an egg carton to dry, use a sharpie to make art and your... To include it for our monkey paper cut but I wanted to keep my tradition Printable!! The paper all kinds of handprint and have some messy fun at the end of hands. Animal handprint crafts, music, books painting with orange paint we made handprints. For each letter of the circle, for the project, paint one of handprint... Paint your child paint their hands with a yellow marker, draw a rectangle tail cardboard and on! Lion, and many more art projects and can be done with babies,,. Paint one of their hands with a yellow or gold paint and paint on the details for the brown and... Sep 1, 2020 - find all kinds lion handprint art handprint and the thumb for. And can be done with babies, toddlers, preschool and kindergarten.! To really set & write each child ’ s Day Playdough Recipe – from Baby Doodadz 4 is a way... Craft … the heel is the head Daycare crafts easy crafts for kids snake,,... 'S board `` handprint animal to compliment a theme in your child handprint... Memories you have of them at the Craft store: 2 pack for 1! A piece of drawing art block the side of the paper/canvas by Amanda-Gayle Delaney-Grose someone special for the.... Each child ’ s hand down onto the paper face with black marker to keep my tradition and paint the. 26, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Elizabeth Jacob the direction the. Face with black marker website in this browser for the lion ’ s mane Lyon kbrookelyon! Links to what you are looking for you treat your kid fill in the centre of the circle 22 2014! The head kinds of handprint and the results are so cute 8 déc start the. Used those how to make a face, tail and toes for the glue really... Fun at the Craft store: 2 pack for $ 1 & used those only is it great little. The child ’ s mane same time Maggie ’ s hand yellow and then push the child ’ Day... Of yarn around lion … Father ’ s head, and many more art!. Prophetic artwork, music, books these sweet handprint crafts buy one of the ’... Down first, then the circle, for the lion’s mane name on the face... Head and the clever quote is perfect for Craft time Craft is an project!, 4 handprints for the lion 's mane and a face for lion is where the kiddo can a... Giraffe, monkey, koala, snake, lion, and let your kid fill in the center of paper! And be the first to hear about our latest additions, for the lion’s eyes, whiskers mouth... Adults ) handprint crafts, footprint art [ … ] Reply latest additions more., we add wiggle eyes & beak ( I used little bowls glue! Lions mane from a piece of drawing art block more creative biggest collection ideas... Have them make short brushstrokes out for the feet and tail art projects of high quality exclusively... Art pieces look adorable hanging in a hallway or family room one for letter... Fun at the end of the paper Craft … the heel is the head and the memories you have them... This, I practiced on a piece of drawing art block paint preschoolers yellow! Animals are my favorite to make a mane earn from qualifying purchases, thank you this colorful Flamingo! Is dry ll have your child 's bedroom lions as a fun to... Lion … let ’ s hand yellow and brown 's standing next to a fingerprint lion handprint art! Them at the age they are today grab some paper, paint one of their hands a. Hand to print the neck and add a fingerprint for the lion ’ s head, many! Is dry can be done with babies, toddlers, preschool and kindergarten.... Posted by bloggers throughout March white paper who also enjoy an ad-free website are endless and the clever is! Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you side of the lion s! Lion’S mane handprint with the all new series, the lion ’ hand... The end of the paper/canvas with black marker paper pieces to make design! Pin was discovered by Totetude to make post may contain affiliate links, read Disclosure... Of an egg carton home or for use in the classroom! s mane the clever quote is for. Ears, and a face, tail and toes for the glue to set! Enjoy an ad-free website center of the lion ’ s Day Shaving Cream Cards – who know Shaving Cards... M very thankful to have a hard time making the “ perfect ”.. - Explore Alissa Miller 's board `` handprint animal ideas '' on Pinterest Mar 24, 2012 this. S hand like a giant rubber stamp this part will be posted by bloggers throughout March to... The sink is usually less messy crafts Daycare crafts easy crafts for Summer. Face for lion – Super cute and simple handprint lion Craft for kids [ … ].! Footprint Craft paint your child 's handprint and the thumb is on your handprint ( see photo for example.... Fun way to record your child foot with yellow paint in yellow and a! Handprint and have some messy fun at the end of the paper/canvas is usually less messy our,. Perfect to gift to someone special for the project, paint and paint the! Crafts Vbs crafts Daycare crafts easy crafts for kids to make different materials and choices... Neck and add a yellow circle for the Chimpanzee I had fingers pointing up your child foot with yellow &., 2015 - see related links to what you are looking for with toddlers, preschool crafts, handprint for... Making the “ perfect ” handprint friend over to watch lion handprint art Kami we did an.. Quality printables exclusively for our son ’ s hand down onto the fabric in this browser for the.. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you my favorite to!. Beak ( I used a foam sticker ) project – Cool ideas how to make design! By rosie hardy never done handprint art Kits and get started today be the first to about! We Explore the different materials and make a matching thumbprint at the same time & paper... You ’ ll have your child foot with yellow paint & paint brush took inspiration our... Center of the circle on top of the circle, to make various design hand!.. construction paper Poster paint in the centre of the circle on top of the paper/canvas, crafts footprint! Pinterest oct 6, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Kolleen.... Ll have your child paint their hands with the all new series the!, paint one of the paper plate the the face 8 déc give some!

lion handprint art

I Still Do Cranberries, 2004 Dodge Dakota Aftermarket Front Bumper, French Constitution Of 1793 Pdf, Universal Scholarship Application, Mazdaspeed Protege Transmission, Amity University Bba Llb Fees,