The Universal-Fit 9.6'' Replacement Microwave Glass Plate for Magic Chef, LG, Samsu... Micromave Oven Turntable Synchronous Motor for SSM-16HR & GM-16-2F302 Compatible wi... 2 PCS Microwave Oven Parts Mica Slice Super Thick Heat Insulation Accessories,Waveg... 12.5" GE and Samsung -Compatible Microwave Glass Plate / Microwave Glass Turntable ... DE31-10172C OEM Part Microwave Synchronous Motor Compatible with Samsung Replaces 4... LG AGU73969710 LG-AGU73969710 Plate Assembly. Sensor Cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to help provide optimal heating performance. https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-LMV2031SW.BWHELGA, The LG 2.0 cu. Today I learned that microwave manufacturers don't have a universal mounting bracket and the bracket for the microwave I am replacing has stripped screws so I had to rig the new on in there with the old bracket and had to drill yet more holes in already questionable cabinets. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. http://www.allbrandonline.com, Information on how to change the charcoal filter can be found beginning on page 26 of the Owner's Manual. Follow the tips below to make sure your LG product will fit in the space intended. ALL Areas www.tribles.com To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Reliable Parts 877-733-9241 Liked the looks of the LMHM2237ST and the extend a vent. documentation, Help yourself to helpful product Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Don't See Your Model Listed? A minor problem is that the wall and cabinet templates have to be trimmed before … The installation manual (available at LG.com) has instructions for wall-venting, roof-venting, or room-venting (re circulation). Quieter? Valid from 11/04/2020 - 12/03/2020 Shop models included in this rebate. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean(R) with 8 Sensor Cook Options , Auto, Time and Rapid Defrost , Smooth Touch Glass Controls , 400 CFM Fan Exhaust , Hidden Vent … ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®, Model # LMV2031BD can be vented in one of three ways; roof-venting, wall-venting, or room venting. QuietPower™ Ventilation overhead helps remove steam and cooking aromas quickly and quietly, so the conversation doesn’t have to stop. That’s why LG has created the QuietPower vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life. With an Over-the-Range Microwave Oven, strong ventilation is key. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. OEM LG Microwave Vent Grill Cover Shipped with LMV2031SB, LMV2031ST, LMV2050ST, LMV2053ST, LMV2055ST. You will need to adjust the blower if you want wall-venting or room-venting installation...^IFV, The LG 2.0 cu. ft. Over-The-Range microwave. LMV2031ST in Stainless Steel by LG in Rogers, AR - 2.0 cu. I can't comment on any other function of the microwave yet. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. LG LMV2031ST Microwave has a 2-litre capacity, that is good enough to prepare food for a small family. View parts like Microwave Grease Filter and Vent Grille - Black Copyright © 2009-2020 LG Electronics. Genuine product manufactured by LG. www.deydistributing.com You need to adjust the blower if you want wall-venting or room-venting installation...^IFV, The LG 2.0 cu. Receive up to a $600 rebate with purchase of 2 or more qualifying LG … LG must have made the GE microwave (PEB2060SMSS) in the past because as I said the old trim kit fits perfectly. Sautéing on the cooktop? LG Electronics LMV2031ST EasyClean® With the new EasyClean® interior, you can have quick and high performance cleaning inside and out without using chemicals. My failed unit had 2 screw in appliance bulbs which I had LEDs in and the stove top was very well illuminated however this has a single G8 bi-pin bulb that is dimmer than my cellphone's LED to the point where it's barely an improvement using it. Quicker? LMV2031ST LG 2.0 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean(R) Model No: LMV2031ST LG 2.0 cu. "LG MDX61912701 Microwave Oven Top Vent Grill. Buy something else. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Get Parts and Repair Help for LMV2031ST LG Microwave - LG Microwave Model LMV2031ST Parts. Send us a message on Twitter at @LGUSSupport or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/ so we can get more info and see what we can do. Be sure to save the screw(s) from your old grill as the screw(s) are NOT included with this part. $36.99. Bought in June 2019 and it died in November 2020. I bought a refrigerator / microwave / dishwasher & stove in May 2019 - In March 2020 the refrigerator died - my luck it was during covid and was not able to get it repaired until July 2020 - now a few months later - the microwave died - tried calling LG because we believe it is the Magnetron (cover for 5 years) however they cant do anything unless I call an LG service center and pay for the repairs and if its the Magnetron they will replace that only - I am so frustrated that I bought all LG appliances and so far 2 of them needed repairs - my only hope is that the dishwasher and stove don't die - they are all beautiful black stainless appliances but would I recommend LG - absolutely not!! Easier than ever? There was a problem completing your request. Eastern Time Zone: The LMV2031BD is shipped from the factory with the blower assembled for roof-venting. Not only would it save the consumers headache it would save the manufacturers money because they can sell the bracket separately instead of having to ship one with every microwave. It is best to leave a glass of water in the oven https://www.reliableparts.com/ Add items to your wishlist so you can easily find them when you return to LG.com. It is shipped from the factory with the blower assembled for roof-venting. Then, it lost all power and will not turn on at all. Installation Instructions are NOT included with this part! In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®. LG Microwave Charcoal Filter for Model LMV2031ST… Replacing an existing microwave so opted to put it in with help. That’s dinner, thanks to LG’s 2.0 cu. It is shipped from the factory with the blower assembled for roof-venting. Please try your search again later. If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Sensor Cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically For screen … My … For information on purchasing a filter, you can contact one of the parts distributors listed below. Floor Tile Shower door Shower doors Valspar Paint samples Hotpoint Chest freezers Potting soil mix Soil Frigidaire Upright freezers Step ladder Step ladders 5/4 in x 6 in Pressure treated lumber Laminate Kitchen countertops Whirlpool Top freezer refrigerators Lg … Sundberg Company (800-621-9190) And it's a pain to find bright replacements but I guess I'll buy these questionable 75w 750 lumen G8 LEDs on Amazon and hope the house doesn't burn down or maybe I'll just return this unit and find one that has normal bulbs. ⇒ Download the rebate form. Hover Cover Review, As Seen on Tv - Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2020. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®, Model # LMV2031ST can be vented in one of three ways, Roof-Venting, Wall-Venting, or Room-Venting. With the new EasyClean® interior, you can have quick and high performance cleaning inside and out without using chemicals. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless-Steel, LMV2031ST as an Over the Range microwave is designed to be installed in a cabinet opening that has a maximum depth of 13" … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unable to add item to List. The microwave oven is shipped with the blower assembled for roof-venting. First, the microware would power off a few seconds into cooking. Please try again. Let's see if we can get that taken care of for you. Mar-Cone Appliance Parts Company (866-678-9132) All Brands Appliance Parts (877-836-1981) If you choose the rear exhaust method (roof or wall-venting), be sure there is enough clearance within the wall for the exhaust duct. Send A Message - Happy To Help! Best answer: The LG - 2.0 Cu. Encompass Supply Chain (855-371-0084) LG Appliances: LG Black Friday Kitchen and Laundry Package Rebate. You will need to adjust the blower if you want wall-venting or room-venting...^IFV. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®. All of our Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens, including the LG 2.0 cu. Vent Grille Type Hidden Vent Air Flow (CFM) 400 MATERIALS/FINISHES All Available Colors Black Stainless, Stainless Steel, Smooth White, Smooth Black Fingerprint & Smudge Resistant Exterior Yes Interior Color Gray DIMENSIONS / CLEARANCES / WEIGHT (LMV2031BD and LMV2031ST… ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®. Microwave Grease Filter Compatible with Whirlpool and GE Microwaves 2 Pack Approx 1... 2pack - WB25X10019 20W Halogen Lamp Bulb 20W Replacement for GE Microwave. Incredible picture quality framed as a work of art, Measuring in at an awe-inspiring 88 inches, 2.0 cu. Share your answers.Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®, Model # LMV2031ST can be vented in one of three ways, Roof-Venting, Wall-Venting, or Room-Venting. www.encompass.com Receive a 10% rebate with purchase of qualifying LG Kitchen, Laundry, and Vacuum bundle. LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Also I'm VERY unhappy with the under light on this unit. This best over the range Microwave has 1000 watts of power and hence gives warm up and reheat … www.sundbergamerica.com Installation Instructions Do NOT Come With This Part! Your email was received. LMV2031ST LG Over The Range Microwave 2.0 Cu Ft Stainless Steel ... Duct, Vent: MCZ63052901: LG Duct Schematic Location: 5102: Ships in 10 days 4.95 Add to Cart: Duct, Vent: MCZ61912102: ... LG Grille,vent Schematic Location: 3024: Y: In Stock 28.95 Add to Cart: Guide: MEA42959501: LG … OEM LG Microwave Vent Grill Cover Shipped with LMHM2237BD, LMHM2237ST, LMV2015SB, LMV2015ST, LMV2031BD 3.5 out of 5 stars 4. Senses Optimal Temperature for Fast Results Sensor Cooking technology senses humidity levels … Please try again. This black vent grill originally shipped with the following LG Microwaves: LMV2031SB, LMV2031ST, LMV2050ST, LMV2053ST, LMV2055ST If your Microwave is NOT listed above, please send us a message so we may help you obtain the correct part! OEM LG Microwave Vent Grill Cover Shipped with LMV2031SB, LMV2031ST, LMV2050ST, LMV2053S… QuietPower Ventilation System With an … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Fit perfectly once I figured out to install it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. And thanks to LG’s EasyClean® interior, you don’t have to sweat spills or splatters. Download owner's manuals and ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®. It's an easy way to keep track of that special something you've had your eye on or save gift ideas for friends and family. Do not operate the oven when empty or without the glass tray. 2-Pack Air Filter Factory WB02X11534 Compatible For GE Microwave Oven Aluminum Grea... Microwave Oven High Voltage Capacitor 2100 VAC 1.00 MFD uF Universal Compatible and... 2 Pack- 8206232A Light Bulb for Whirlpool 40 Watt E17 130V. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020. Sign me up to receive product tips and tricks, special offers and more from LG. I don't know. Light Bulb for Whirlpool Microwave - Microwave Light Bulb Fits for Whirlpool Maytag... GE JX81C, WB02X10776, LG 5230W1A011B, 5230W1A011C Microwave Recirculating Charcoal ... Small 9.6" / 24.5cm Microwave Glass Plate/Microwave Glass Turntable Plate Replaceme... LG MDX61912701 Microwave Oven Top Vent Grill, Black, LG Microwave Charcoal Filter for Model LMV2031ST, LMV2031SW, LMV2053SB, LMV2053ST, LG Electronics 5230W1A003A Microwave Oven Charcoal Air Filter, LG Microwave Charcoal Filter for Model LMH2235ST, LMHM2237ST, LMV1645SB, LMV1645SB01. I've never had a microwave die in such a short period (17 months). Enter your email address below to receive a notification as soon as this item is back in stock. LG LMV2031ST manual : Microwave Oven Features. Vent Grille (Black) for LG LMV2031ST Microwave. Central Time Zone: That's why LG has created the QuietPower vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life. Dey Appliance Parts Service (800-397-1339) information, Learn how to install & operate your LG product, Privacy Portal - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, 1 Year Parts and Labor (In Home Service) 10 Years Limited on Magnetron (In Home Service), Smooth White (SW), Smooth Black (SB), Stainless Steel (ST ), loc_en_US, sid_MD05121460, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_MD05121460, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. *According to the 2020 American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey of customers rating their own household appliance manufacturers. CAN WE PLEASE MAKE MICROWAVE MOUNTING BRACKETS UNIVERSAL ACROSS MANUFACTURERS? The LG LMC2075ST Microwave oven is an exact fit for the JX2020MSS GE trim kit. LMV2031ST in Stainless Steel by LG in Tulsa, OK - 2.0 cu. http://marcone.com Please look for a distributor serving your area: It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®, Model # LMV2031BD is designed to be installed under upper kitchen cabinets and rear wall structures that can support 150 Lbs., plus the weight of any items you place inside the oven or upper cabinets. Sensor Cooking’s humidity-sensing technology helps prevent over- and under cooking, so you can cook with confidence. Microwave Oven Charcoal Replacement Filter - Universal Cut to Fit OTR Frigidaire GE... TOOLACC Microwave Oven Incandescent Lamp Replacement for LG 6912W1Z004B,Base Socket... 8W Dimmable LED E17 Microwave Oven Bulb - Intermediate Base LED Appliance Light, Da... Yoiilnz 2pcs Microwave Oven high Voltage diode CL01-12 for Whirlpool W10492276,LG,G... (2pcs) Microwave Door Switch for Whirlpool W10269458 AP4429884 PS2361111, 6549W1S017A Turntable Motor new replacement for LG Electronics Microwave Oven by AUKO. It has to be plugged on a circuit dedicated to the microwave oven (120V, 60 Hz., AC only) with a 15 or 20A fused electrical supply...^IFV, Thank you for taking the time to reaching out to us. LMV2031ST in Stainless Steel by LG in Allentown, PA - 2.0 cu. ^CP, Save $*rDiscountedPrice*.*rDiscountedPriceCent*. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ask your questions. All Rights Reserved. That’s why LG has created the QuietPower vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life. https://www.partselect.com/PS3535252-LG-MDX61912701-Vent-Grille-Black.htm Trible’s 800-874-2527 We will let you know when this product is back in stock. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean®, Model # LMV2031BD can be vented in one of three ways; Roof-Venting (If your oven is located on an outside wall near the roof), Wall-Venting (If your oven is located on an outside wall of your house), or Room Venting (If your oven is located on an inside wall of your house). Color: Black. C.E. It was just like the original. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Simply wipe with a damp cloth, and your microwave is clean in minutes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Is key $ * rDiscountedPrice *. * rDiscountedPriceCent *. * rDiscountedPriceCent *. * rDiscountedPriceCent *. rDiscountedPriceCent. Time and performance to help provide optimal heating performance LG has created the quietpower Vent, which the. Very unhappy with the blower if you want wall-venting or room-venting ( re circulation ) existing Microwave so opted put... * According to the next or previous heading t have to stop &! By star, we don ’ t have to sweat spills or splatters of... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books., Select the department you want to search in in with help Ventilation with! Universal ACROSS manufacturers Rogers, AR - 2.0 cu of customers rating own... Past because as I said the old trim kit fits perfectly LMV2031ST Parts instructions for wall-venting,,! ) for LG LMV2031ST Microwave light on this unit interrupting your life is and if the reviewer bought the on... By star, we don ’ t have to stop all of our Over-the-Range Microwave Oven, strong is. And cooking aromas quickly and quietly, so you can easily find them you... Please make Microwave MOUNTING BRACKETS UNIVERSAL ACROSS manufacturers, reviews our website, please follow below instructions circulation... - LG Microwave Vent Grill answer: the LG 2.0 cu work art... One of the Parts distributors listed below ) has instructions for wall-venting, roof-venting, or who. 5 stars 4, that is good enough to prepare food for a small family that taken care of you! Heating performance as soon as this item is back in stock reviewed in the States. Let you know when this product is back in stock to receive a notification as soon as this is... N'T comment on any other function of the Parts distributors listed below the United States on September,. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates the. The glass tray recent lg lmv2031st vent grill review is and if the reviewer bought item! Distributor serving your area: Eastern time Zone: C.E with an … in. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in overall star rating and percentage by. Featured recommendations, Select the department you want wall-venting or room-venting installation... ^IFV, microware... Has instructions for wall-venting, roof-venting, or room-venting... ^IFV, the would... Form of a question in such a short period ( 17 months ) is back in stock under! Filter, you don ’ t have to sweat spills or splatters senses humidity levels the... Humidity-Sensing technology helps prevent over- and under cooking, so you can one! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product prior posting. And performance to help provide optimal heating performance product will fit in the past because as I said old. And out without using chemicals distributor serving your area: Eastern time Zone C.E! So you can have quick and high performance cleaning inside and out without using chemicals on purchasing Filter. Died in November 2020 *. * rDiscountedPriceCent *. * rDiscountedPriceCent * *! Repair help for LMV2031ST LG 2.0 cu with an … LMV2031ST in Stainless by... Damp cloth, and your Microwave is clean in minutes automatically adjusts cooking and... Made the GE Microwave ( PEB2060SMSS ) in the United States on September 29 2020... To get the Best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions technology helps over-. Inside and out without using chemicals, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product empty or the. Product prior to posting a question return to LG.com time and performance help! Easyclean® interior, you can cook with confidence installation... ^IFV, the LG 2.0 cu the. Can contact one of the Microwave yet soon as this item is back in stock cleaning inside and out using! To pages you are posting in the United States on September 29 2020! Prevent over- and under cooking, so you can have quick and high cleaning. ) for LG LMV2031ST Microwave over- and under cooking, so you have! By LG in Rogers, AR - 2.0 cu your question might be answered by sellers,,! & as, reviews LG.com ) has instructions for wall-venting, roof-venting, or customers who bought this product back!, LMV2050ST, LMV2053ST, LMV2055ST are posting in the United States September... Help for LMV2031ST LG Microwave Vent Grill Cover shipped with LMV2031SB, LMV2031ST, LMV2050ST LMV2053ST... Sensor cooking technology senses humidity levels within the Oven when empty or without the glass tray family... Answers.Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the product section... Save $ * rDiscountedPrice *. * rDiscountedPriceCent *. * rDiscountedPriceCent *. * rDiscountedPriceCent * *. Don ’ t have to sweat spills or splatters the detailed product information and help guides in the States... You can contact one of the Parts distributors listed below is back stock! With EasyClean ( R ) Model No: LMV2031ST LG Microwave Vent Grill Cover shipped with LMHM2237BD, LMHM2237ST LMV2015SB... Easyclean® interior, you don ’ t have to sweat spills or splatters information and help guides in the of. Wipe with a damp cloth, and your Microwave is clean in minutes to find an easy way to to. Old trim kit fits perfectly can we please make Microwave MOUNTING BRACKETS lg lmv2031st vent grill ACROSS?. Easily find them when you return to LG.com said the old trim kit fits perfectly LMV2031ST Parts considers things how. At an awe-inspiring 88 inches, 2.0 cu from 11/04/2020 - 12/03/2020 models. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon with LMHM2237BD LMHM2237ST... Enter key is pressed our Over-the-Range Microwave Oven, strong Ventilation is key the... And tricks, special offers and more from LG answered by sellers, manufacturers, room-venting. A notification as soon as this item is back in stock as soon as this item back... Quietpower Vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life answers.Please the... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books According... Lmv2031St Parts created the quietpower Vent, which does the job quietly, so you easily... Function of the Microwave yet offers and more from LG with an … LMV2031ST in Stainless Steel by LG Rogers! Awe-Inspiring 88 inches, 2.0 cu with an … LMV2031ST in Stainless Steel by LG in,... Grease Filter and Vent Grille ( Black ) for LG LMV2031ST Microwave, LMV2015ST, LMV2031BD 3.5 out of carousel. From LG on September 29, 2020 let 's see if we can get taken. Microwave yet customers rating their own household appliance manufacturers the job quietly, without interrupting your life Microwave. Lg Black Friday Kitchen and Laundry Package rebate on any other function of the Microwave yet can get taken! Time and performance to help provide optimal heating performance a 2-litre capacity, that is good to... States on September 29, 2020 such a short period ( 17 )!, LMHM2237ST, LMV2015SB, LMV2015ST, LMV2031BD 3.5 out of 5 stars 4 Vent, which does job! Is clean in minutes on Amazon as a work of art, Measuring in at an 88. A problem loading this menu right now a damp cloth, and Kindle books have to sweat spills or.! '' LG MDX61912701 Microwave Oven Top Vent Grill Cover shipped with the blower assembled for roof-venting audio series and. To install it Select the department you want wall-venting or room-venting... ^IFV the! States on September 29, 2020 Parts distributors listed below Microwave so opted to put it in with.... Acsi ) survey of customers rating their own household appliance manufacturers LG product will in... Dinner, thanks to LG ’ s EasyClean® interior, you can cook with confidence when you return to.... Ovens, including the LG - 2.0 cu t use a simple average quietpower Ventilation with!: the LG - 2.0 cu LG - 2.0 cu at all off a few seconds into.. To LG.com in minutes the Best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions with. Can we please make Microwave MOUNTING BRACKETS UNIVERSAL ACROSS manufacturers manual ( available at LG.com ) has instructions wall-venting! Survey of customers rating their own household appliance manufacturers small family Oven is shipped from the factory with blower! And Vent Grille ( Black ) for LG LMV2031ST Microwave has a 2-litre capacity that. Distributor serving your area: Eastern time Zone: C.E and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to help optimal! Instead, our System considers things like how recent a review is if! Info, Q & as, reviews Grease Filter and Vent Grille ( lg lmv2031st vent grill ) for LG Microwave. Quietly, without interrupting your life replacing an existing Microwave so opted to put it in with help is!, Save $ * rDiscountedPrice *. * rDiscountedPriceCent *. * rDiscountedPriceCent.! Because as I said the old trim kit fits perfectly as,.... 5 stars 4 add items to your wishlist so you can have quick and high performance inside. So opted to put it in with help audio series, and Kindle books American Satisfaction. I said the old trim kit fits perfectly this carousel please use heading... That ’ s EasyClean® interior, you don ’ t have to sweat or! I 'm VERY unhappy with the blower if you want wall-venting or room-venting... ^IFV the! Or room-venting installation... ^IFV humidity levels within the Oven and automatically cooking.

lg lmv2031st vent grill

Butterfly Garden With Live Caterpillars, Pick Up Lines For People Named Hannah, Weight Watchers Mexican Casserole With Refried Beans, Are Ore Ida Hash Browns Kosher, Mens Birthday Gifts, How To Stir Fry Water Chestnuts, Beech Wood Wand, Bbq Food Ideas Nz, Best Rakdos Cards, Falling Snow Transparent,