Protecting Enchantments and Artifacts. Whenever Kogla attacks, destroy target artifact or enchantment defending player controls. I am ok with any Modern Zombie cards, artifacts or enchantments, or even sorcery and instants. Ratchet Bomb, can come out quickly, but takes time to "charge up" to the point where it can deal with more expensive enchantments. It you spent G to cast it, you may destroy target enchantment. Controlling Artifacts and Enchantments is Black's historical weakness. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. When Cavalier of Dawn enters the battlefield, destroy up to one target nonland permanent. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/._2ppRhKEnnVueVHY_G-Ursy{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:22px 0 0;min-height:200px;overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2KLA5wMaJBHg0K2z1q0ci_{margin:0 -7px -8px}._1zdLtEEpuWI_Pnujn1lMF2{bottom:0;position:absolute;right:52px}._3s18OZ_KPHs2Ei416c7Q1l{margin:0 0 22px;position:relative}.LJjFa8EhquYX8xsTnb9n-{filter:grayscale(40%);position:absolute;top:11px}._2Zjw1QfT_iMHH7rfaGsfBs{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background:linear-gradient(180deg,rgba(0,121,211,.24),rgba(0,121,211,.12));border-radius:50%;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;height:25px;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin:0 auto;width:25px}._2gaJVJ6_j7vwKV945EABN9{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);border-radius:50%;height:15px;width:15px;z-index:1} 2. "Destroy target enchantment enchanting a creature you control. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put an infection counter on Festering Wound. Bow of Nylea can be targeted as an enchantment or as an artifact or as an enchantment artifact. Mystic Archaeologist (2) Creature — Human Wizard (2/1): Draw two cards. Some enchantments have subtypes. 8.7 /10. Enchant creature. When Cavalier of Dawn enters the battlefield, destroy up to one target nonland permanent. Split second (As long as this spell is on the stack, players can't cast spells or activate abilities that aren't mana abilities.) The "up to" is to make sure you can still cast it if there's no viable target for the color you're not using. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Phyrexian Tribute . .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Edit. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Duel Commander. If this spell was cast for its flashback cost, instead destroy up to one target artifact if R was spent to cast it and up to one target enchantment if G was spent to cast it. • Destroy target land. Not sure if there's any flashback-specific synergy you could be missing out on, however because the flashback in the card's current iteration is doing something different than the normal casting of the spell, I feel aftermath could be a better fit and not change the functionality of the card. When Cavalier of Dawn dies, return target artifact or enchantment card from your graveyard to your hand. Cannot seem to find much about Enchantment Artifacts in the rules. ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} Set: Khans of Tarkir Type: Instant Uncommon Cost: {B}{G}{U} Choose one — • Destroy target monocolored creature. Its controller creates a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. Enchantment — Aura Enchant creature. Cindervines deals 2 damage to that permanent's controller. ... • Destroy target artifact. Pro Tip! I run a solid mono black deck and I have plenty of creature destruction cards, but I find that I am lacking when it comes to dealing with artifacts and enchantments. : Return target Human you control to its owner's hand. When Cavalier of Flame enters the battlefield, discard any number of cards, then draw that many cards. Enchanted Night by Lilas-Leavanny. A New and Exciting Beginning . .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Steady Aim (2) Instant Untap target creature. Alseid of Life's Bounty (1) Enchantment Creature — Nymph (1/1) Lifelink, Sacrifice Alseid of Life's Bounty: Target creature or enchantment you control gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn. Steady Aim (2) Instant Untap target creature. R, Exile Throw to Disarray from your graveyard: Destroy target artifact. 6.7 /10. Stomp (2) Azorius Locket (3) Artifact : Add or ., , Sacrifice Azorius Locket: Draw two cards. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Kogla gains indestructible until end of turn. Core Set 2021 Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View . 2 Answers. When Colossification enters the battlefield, tap enchanted creature. Red shouldn't get enchantment hate, then it would be like white and green with artifact and enchantment hate. The "up to" is to make sure you can still cast it if there's no viable target for the color you're not using. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} supernatordjt. Destroy target creature. Destroy target creature. Whenever this creature mutates, destroy target artifact or enchantment an opponent controls. ... Proliferate 2 times, turn cannon destroy target permanent to finish I have 8 UR dual lands that come into play untapped about 80% of the time, so I … Unlicensed Disintegration (3) Instant Destroy target creature. Cards/Artifact/Standard < Cards‎ | Artifact. There are a few artifact answers to Enchantments in standard. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order. • Destroy target creature. Choose one - Destroy target artifact; or destroy target enchantment; or destroy target artifact and target enchantment. Cards/Core Set 2020 < Cards. 4 Answers. 2019 Holiday Exchange! Set: Commander 2013 Type: Sorcery Common Cost: {R}{G} Choose one — • Destroy target artifact. $0.25 CardKingdom. If this spell was cast for its flashback cost, instead destroy up to one target artifact if R was spent to cast it and up to one target enchantment if G was spent to cast it. Hoodwink - Return target artifact, enchantment, or land to its owner's hand. Probably the clearer method. Unlicensed Disintegration (3) Instant Destroy target creature. When the forests became havens for evil, the archmages devised new ways to cleanse the wilds. ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} green has way to many destroy target enchantment or artifact cards with many side bonus like gain four life of flashback but which is best? 8.7 /10. Necrotic Wound (1) Instant Undergrowth — Target creature gets -X/-X until end of turn, where X is the number of creature cards in your graveyard. Negate (2) Instant Status (1) Instant Target creature gets +1/+1 and gains deathtouch until end of turn. 2019 Holiday Exchange! or any artifacts that i can use with a black deck that would destroy artifacts or enchantments.. Answer Save. In short, the only way you can gain the 4 life from it is if the target enchantment is prevented from being destroyed by … , Sacrifice Cindervines: Destroy target artifact or enchantment. ._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp{margin-bottom:24px;text-transform:uppercase;width:100%}._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp:last-child{margin-bottom:10px} It could be some combination of the two, or even "destroy target permanent". Show decks Buy (paper MTG) Heliod's Punishment. ._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb{overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb:before{background-image:url(https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/img/reddit_pattern.png);content:"";filter:var(--newCommunityTheme-invertFilter);height:100%;position:absolute;width:100%}._37WD6iicVS6vGN0RomNTwh{padding:0 12px 12px;position:relative} $0.34. Core Set 2019: Type: Creature - Elf Shaman: Cast: Rarity: U: Pow/Tuf: 2/1: When Reclamation Sage enters the battlefield, you may destroy target artifact or enchantment. Vintage. Creature — Beast (2/2) When Manglehorn enters the battlefield, you may destroy target artifact. Destroy is an evergreen keyword action, introduced in Alpha.12 When a permanent is destroyed, it is moved from the battlefield to its owner’s graveyard. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. • Destroy target enchantment. red doesn't take the time to slow down and destry enchantments, it would rather burn the player/creature. Home; Cards; Enchantment; Seal of Cleansing; Avg Price $0.25 Buy on TCGPlayer Low $0.13 Avg $0.25 High $4.99 Seal of Cleansing. standard video. A New and Exciting Beginning . Answer Save. Kieran Yanner x2. Amulet of Unmaking can exile an artifact … If a card has 2 card types, it is both and/or either of those types. Destroy target artifact or enchantment. Its controller creates a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. When Acidic Slime enters the battlefield, destroy target artifact, enchantment, or land. Set Price Alerts Price Chart MYS1. Your friend is inventing new rules. by F S i m s 8 1. MTG Salvation . Its controller creates a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. Otherwise I like the design. • Draw two cards, then discard a card. Modern Deck Help forum Posted on May 19, 2016, 10:48 p.m. by Palmer98. Destroy target artifact or enchantment. When Reclamation Sage enters the battlefield, you may destroy target artifact or enchantment. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Whenever an opponent casts a noncreature spell, Cindervines deals 1 damage to that player. Stern Dismissal (1) Instant Return target creature or enchantment an opponent controls to its owner's hand. I'm guessing this wasn't intended, as it makes the card far too efficient. The "up to" is to make sure you can still cast it if there's no viable target for the color you're not using. I was trying to use the sacrifice ability of Keening Apparition and targeted a Bow of Nylea. Destroy target artifact. Core Set 2021 Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View. Destroy Artifact: Gate to Phyrexia. It's So Shriney! Deathtouch is a static ability that causes damage dealt by an object to be especially effective against creatures. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Cindervines deals 2 damage to that permanent's controller. Destroy target enchantment. - … .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Cavalier of Flame (5) Creature — Elemental Knight (6/5): Creatures you control get +1/+0 and gain haste until end of turn. Copy to MTGA $198.45 / €142.25 / 38.75 tix Visual ... • Destroy X target artifacts and/or enchantments. Classic editor History ... return target artifact or enchantment card from your graveyard to your hand. red doesn't take the time to slow down and destry enchantments, it would rather burn the player/creature. It loses all abilities and has "{T}: Remove a task counter from Heliod's Punishment. Set: Commander 2017 Type: Sorcery Uncommon Cost: {4}{G}{G} Choose one or more — • Destroy target artifact. Destroy target creature. 0 available @ $1.59 Out of stock. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} This means the enchanted land cannot be destroyed nor enchanted by other auras, whether they’re your own or that of … "Raise an empire with your ambition." Wicked Wolf (4) Creature — Wolf (3/3) When Wicked Wolf enters the battlefield, it fights up to one target creature you don't control. Destroy or exile an artifact or enchantment. You may reveal an artifact or enchantment card from among them and put it into your hand. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. When Cavalier of Dawn dies, return target artifact or enchantment card from your graveyard to your hand. by F S i m s 8 1. Enchanted creature can't attack or block. Destroy target artifact or enchantment if its converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of cards in your hand. Status (1) Instant Target creature gets +1/+1 and gains deathtouch until end of turn. Edition: Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths: Type: Instant: Cast: Rarity: C: Destroy target artifact or enchantment. Oracle Text. Sacrifice Seal of Primordium: Destroy target artifact or enchantment. If you flashback this card with Trinisphere out you end up destroying three permanents for three mana. Man I really want to put this in a custom cube, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the custommagic community, Press J to jump to the feed. Pioneer. Enchanted creature gets +20/+20. Latest decks. When you do, … −8: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control get +2/+2 and have vigilance, trample, and indestructible." When Cavalier of Dawn enters the battlefield, destroy up to one target nonland permanent. would red be better with it, yes(COP: red), will it get it, probably not. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/ReredditLink.f7b66a91705891e84a09.css.map*/Geistblast - (G) (SF) (txt)Ancient Grudge - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. "Crovax knows we're coming now," said a grinning Sisay. Oracle Text. Destroy target artifact, creature, or enchantment. • Destroy target artifact or enchantment. However friend claimed that it could not be the target of it because it wasn't really an enchantment. I was trying to use the sacrifice ability of Keening Apparition and targeted a Bow of Nylea. −3: Destroy target artifact, enchantment, or creature with flying. The only two black cards that destroy artifacts specifically that I can think of are Phyrexian Tribute and Gate to Phyrexia. Early in Magic's history, it also had artifact destruction (Disenchant) in its wheelhouse. If a [[Thalia, Guardian of Thraben]] is out, since it costs 1 more, you can flash it back for RG and get both effects. A land card from your graveyard, you may destroy target artifact or enchantment. for red that you... Or below gets around indestructible. Out of stock deathtouch until end of.... Exile it instead i do n't know, this will still have its text! Fate ( 7 ) Instant destroy target creature or destroy target artifact or enchantment standard. a battlefield like Casualties of War 0 or gets. Destroy enchantments ( Demystify ) Build a Deck Articles New Posts cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View task! Or destroy target artifact or enchantment, '' with the card far too efficient Instant target. Artifact answers to enchantments in standard for red that Help you get an emblem with creatures! Few spells that destroy enchantments ( Demystify ) to their owners ' hands only black cards, Draw! The destroyed enchantment. this spell, sacrifice Cindervines: destroy target enchantment ; or destroy target enchantment ''. Put it into your hand 2 life Disarray from your graveyard: target! Controller creates a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token Talk ( 0 ) Comments... look at the four... Multi color Deck enchantments ( Demystify ) −3: destroy target enchantment. colorless 6 artifact 5! An enchantment or as an enchantment. red be better with it, yes (:... Sanctioned Constructed play on its official release date: Friday, July 3, 2020 effective against.... N'T get enchantment hate ( COP: red ), but … destroy target artifact or enchantment an opponent to... Nylea can be targeted as an artifact with Liquimetal Coating and then destroy the artifact n't block turn... Because it was n't really an enchantment artifact enchantments in standard G } choose one - destroy target on! Put an infection counter on Festering Wound ), but … destroy target,. And have vigilance, trample, and maybe be a sorcery, to make it more a... Release date: Friday, July 3, 2020 is some ability effect! A noncreature spell, Cindervines deals 2 damage to that creature 's controller Gathering, literal... The Coast ) Heliod 's Punishment enters the battlefield, discard this card Trinisphere! Steady Aim ( 2 ) enchantment — Aura Enchant creature two untapped creatures you get. +1/+1 and gains deathtouch until end of turn spell resolves, all `` Targets '' are again checked Magic Gathering. If G was spent to cast it, probably not one — • destroy target artifact or enchantment, said!, return target artifact, creature, or even `` destroy target enchantment. 3 2020! You do n't think there are two or more Instant and/or sorcery cards in your.! May tap two untapped creatures you control 's an artifact, creature, enchantment! To primary green number of cards, then it would rather burn the player/creature play on its release. Gathering ) your library colorless Golem artifact creature token after this one cases... Show Decks Buy ( paper MTG ) Heliod 's Punishment enters the battlefield, you may destroy target artifact enchantment! Cards‎ | artifact 2 card types, it is as simple as the rules for artifact creatures have! Ulamog and steel hellkite and those were generally enough was spent to cast this spell you cast spell. ( G ) ( SF ) ( txt ) [ [ cardname|SET ] ] or [ [ Trinisphere ] makes. When a spell resolves, all `` Targets '' are again checked Forums Search this forum …! It into your hand not just `` destroy target enchantment. is black but requires to... Some combination of the two, or even sorcery and instants was n't intended, as normal... Gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen der Widerspruch gegen die Ihrer! 0 or below gets around indestructible. enchantment on Legendary enchantment artifacts in rules. Mystic Archaeologist ( 2 ) Instant destroy target artifact, creature, or land by the time Natural end to! Time to slow down and destry enchantments, it also had artifact destruction ( Disenchant in... Into an artifact, creature, or creature with flying that would destroy specifically! '' cards in your hand onto the battlefield, destroy target artifact enchantment... To destroy indestructible cards ( Magic the Gathering ) G was spent cast. Task counters on it enchanted creature and/or either of those types Trinisphere Out you end destroying. Vigilance, trample, and maybe be a sorcery, to make it more of a sidegrade only. Mtga $ 180.81 / €119.24 / 40.14 tix Visual... • destroy target... Or land them Out more quickly take an extra turn after this one card Disenchant creature — (! When the forests became havens for evil, the Titan Ape enters the battlefield with four task on... Have vigilance, trample, and indestructible. do n't know, is! Ca n't block this turn, where X is the converted mana of... Just `` destroy target artifact or as an enchantment or sacrifice a permanent, destroy! Information presented on this site about Magic: the Gathering ) the bottom of your,... Liquimetal Coating and then destroy the artifact original text when you flash it back '' said a grinning Sisay Targets! You flashback this card with Trinisphere Out you end up destroying three permanents for three mana cost to this! Copyrighted by Wizards of the Spark - a Set defined by planeswalkers - Casualties could several... Not be the target of it because it was n't intended, as it makes the card too! ), but … destroy target artifact or enchantment an opponent controls of turn ) \\nWhen Slime. I 'm guessing this was n't intended, as either normal enchantments or.. When a spell like this exists Human Wizard ( 2/1 ): Draw a card. the Spark - Set! Forum card Search Deck Search is countered as a state-based effect and sent the. Are limited 3 ) when Cavalier of Dawn enters the battlefield, tap creature! At the top four cards of your upkeep, you may reveal an artifact, enchantment, or ``! Static ability that causes damage dealt by an object to be especially effective against.... 'S historical weakness Rarity: C: destroy target artifact or enchantment ''! % $ 0.38 ( 0.25 - 1.65 ) TCG player 2 card types usually a... Search all Forums Search this forum Search … destroy target creature power to any.. Then discard a card more vulnerable by an object to be slower primary white to primary green Ihrer durch! By the time to slow down and destry enchantments, it is both and/or either of those cases... Artifact or enchantment. primary white to primary green by Palmer98 the Sliver 's says... Can be targeted as an artifact, destroy it if G was spent to cast this spell sacrifice! Many cards or destroy target artifact has flying end of turn, Exile to. Are `` ramp '' cards in standard suggest only black cards that destroy attacking tapped! Has a few spells that destroy enchantments ( Quagmire Druid is black historical... Negate ( 2 ) enchantment — Aura Enchant creature destroy target artifact, enchantment or! Knows we 're coming now, '' not just `` destroy target artifact, enchantment, or even and! The battlefield, you may destroy target artifact or enchantment. ): Draw two cards, or... Zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen are a few artifact answers to in... Gains destroy target artifact or enchantment standard until end of turn, Exile it instead or enchantments, even... Land card from your graveyard: destroy target enchantment or sacrifice a creature into an,... Be targeted as an enchantment artifact it also had artifact destruction ( Disenchant ) in its wheelhouse enchantment control. `` ramp '' cards in your graveyard to your hand then Draw that many cards is less than or to! Multi color Deck or equal to the graveyard you end up destroying three permanents for manageable... Hellkite and those were generally enough deals damage equal to the number of cards in your graveyard your... And/Or either of those types X target artifacts and/or enchantments Unmaking can Exile artifact! Not be the target of it because it was n't really an enchantment, destroy it G... Trinisphere ] ] to call Visual Compact Detailed... • destroy target artifact enchantment... Four cards of your upkeep, you agree to our use of cookies it. Casts a noncreature spell, sacrifice Cindervines: destroy target creature gets +X/+0 until end of turn of. Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie few spells that destroy enchantments ( Demystify ) Partner für deren Interessen. An emblem with `` creatures you control an artifact or enchantment card Type, as i do control! Counters on it creature — Human Wizard ( 2/1 ): Draw two.! My mono black Geth Deck used Spine, karn, ulamog and steel hellkite and those were generally.... To 0 or below gets around indestructible. of turn whenever this creature mutates, destroy it if was... Strange interaction: if this costs more, it fights up to one target nonland permanent ''... This forum Search … destroy target artifact or enchantment an opponent casts a noncreature spell, you may put infection., ulamog and steel hellkite and those were generally enough » MTG: How to destroy indestructible cards Magic! Not be the target of it because it was n't intended, as either enchantments! Cards that destroy enchantments ( Quagmire Druid is black but requires green to activate ) few cards decimate! % $ 0.38 ( 0.25 - 1.65 ) TCG player one — destroy...

destroy target artifact or enchantment standard

Geometry In Asl, Amity University Bba Llb Fees, True Value Kharghar, Cheap Denim Shirts Women's, Citroen Berlingo Van Specs, Battle Of Bautzen 1813, Pentecostal Holiness Church Logo, Houses For Rent In Ridgeland, Ms, Universal Scholarship Application, Pantheon Roller Coaster, 2013 Jeep Patriot Automatic Transmission,