100.0% recommended › View More. Ask us about our $300 special, won't last long so call today! Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. Office Hours. Discover Campus Crossing South. Here at Campus Crossing South, you'll have a wide selection of features and amenities like volleyball courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and washers and dryers. Now Leasing for Fall! Explore the area on our interactive map. M - F: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm; S - Su: Closed; Contact Us. Spartan Crossing Student Apartments .....A Burkely Student Community. Email. Being student friendly at Campus Crossing, you can find utilities included in rent (including water, cable, and Internet), Individual Leases, and roommate matching. Avail. And above all. Campus Crossings provides everything you need for the student lifestyle you want! We also have a brand new clubhouse with a 24 Hour fitness Center And a brand new pool! Campus Crossing, LLC is a North Carolina Limited-Liability Company filed on December 20, 1995. Contact Me. View on Map. M - F: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm; S - Su: Closed; Get Social. We offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom student apartments located within walking distance of UNCG and a short drive to North Carolina A&T! Campus Crossing. 608 Granite Street Greensboro, NC 27403. p: (336) 273-0554 f: (336) 273-0485. Campus Crossing has Greensboro's widest range of student housing options, and is part of the Signature Property Group family. Contact (336) 294-3855; Contact Us; Try our live chat; Pet Policy. Some breed and weight restrictions apply. Greensboro, NC 27403. Welcome to Campus Crossings near MTSU! 1610 E Washington St, Greensboro, NC 27401. University Landing. Share your thoughts about this business. Explore the area on our interactive map. This organization is not BBB accredited. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. 3362943855. www.campuscrossingapts.com. This is apartment living at its best! From amenities to availability, the professional leasing team is ready to help you find your new home. M - F: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; S - Su: Closed; Campus Crossing is a pet friendly community. Select Your Experience. Spartan Crossing is a pet friendly community. Campus Crossing is a pet friendly community. 2813 1/2 Spring Garden St Greensboro, NC 27403. 2813 1/2 Spring Garden St Greensboro, NC 27403. p: (336) 294-3855. This is apartment living at its best! Campus Crossing is a collection of student friendly apartments near UNCG and a short drive from NC A&T.You can pick from two and three bedroom Layouts, with fully equipped kitchens and Washer and Dryer included in most units. Read residents' comments about the area. Office Hours. Office Hours. This property offers per person pricing 2-3 Bed. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. I hope you obtain new knowledge about . We do it big and we do it right, with 2 and 3 bedroom options, furnished and unfurnished choices, and pet friendly! Contact Us. Now leasing rooms in 2 and 3 bedroom apartments! ForRent.com Campus Crossing Apartments in Greensboro, NC Video Clips. This property offers per person pricing 2-3 Bed. Campus Crossing on Lindell Apartments for rent in Greensboro, NC. Office Hours . Campus Crossing Apartments is located in the 27403 Zip code of the Lindley Park Neighborhood in Greensboro, NC.This community is professionally managed by Burkely Communities. View 1 units for Campus Crossing Apartments - Greensboro, NC | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. Reviews. Reviewing Campus Crossing Apartments × First Name. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Campus Crossing on Lindell Apartments on ForRent.com. Yes, I would like to receive communications about Campus Crossing Spring Garden services, promotions, and events by: ... Campus Crossing Spring Garden 2813 1/2 Spring Garden St Greensboro, NC 27403. Campus Crossing offers 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments for rent in Greensboro, North Carolina with 1, 2, 3 or 4 bathrooms. Now leasing rooms in 2 and 3 bedroom apartments! I have nothing good to say about my stay here. Last Name. Duration : 2.43 Mins. Campus Crossing Apartment! 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment at Campus Crossing (GREENSBORO) If anyone is looking for a place off campus for the 2020- 2021 school year or if you are just looking for a place to live by the end of July/ Early August, my roommate and I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment lease takeover at campus crossing on Lindell rd. View our Pet Policy. July 1st move in! Email. Some breed restrictions apply. We do it big and we do it right, with 2 and 3 bedroom options, furnished and unfurnished choices, and pet friendly! View Related articles related to Homes For Rent In Greensboro Nc. There is no other student housing family so customer focused and custom-tailored as Campus Crossing. The application fee is only $25 and a credit and background is ran. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Schell Bray PLLC and is located at 230 N. Elm Street, Suite 1500, Greensboro… Contact us today to schedule a tour and find your new place at Campus Crossing South. Campus Crossing has Greensboro's widest range of student housing options, and is part of the Signature Property Group family. 10 characters minimum. View quality reviews and photos. Campus Crossing Spring Garden is located in Greensboro, NC. Where you'll be able to put to easy use in your evryday life. Apartments in Greensboro, NC. Spartan Crossing. The company's filing status is listed as Current-Active and its File Number is 0384740. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Greensboro We offer 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments, individual leases, and an amenity package that’s designed to support healthy living, socialization, and academic success. (Greensboro) 3bedroom 2 bath apartment, renting by the room for $385 per room under campus crossing apartments located on spring garden st. Contact Campus Crossing in Greensboro, North Carolina to see all available apartment rentals for students and find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling. Take a look at our student 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartments and discover all the amenities that will make your college experience one to remember! Find the perfect place to live. Specials . See current Rent Specials - Campus Crossing - 2 to 4 Bed priced $395 - $525. $445 - 515. 336-691-2235. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Campus Crossing locations in Greensboro, NC. Now. The entire apartment needs to be filled, and move in is July 1st! Greensboro police say one person was shot at Campus Crossing Apartments Friday night, but right now, they don’t know the extent of their injuries. Find 37 listings related to Campus Crossing in Greensboro on YP.com. Overall Rating ★★★★★ ★★★★★ Met My Needs: Overall value: Service Quality: 93% 38 out of 41 renters recommend this apartment. 3D Tours. 608 Granite Street Greensboro, NC 27403. We also provide a free shuttle that services North Carolina State University. 23 Photos; Virtual Tour; 1 wk Ago. Campus crossing doesn't care about the people who stay here. Location 2813 ½ Spring Garden Street Greensboro, NC 27403 (336) 294-3855. Business Rating: *Please rate the business. 53 Photos; 2 wks Ago. State. 2813 Spring Garden St, Greensboro, NC 27403. Property Address: Campus Crossings Durham. Campus Crossing Spring Garden. $450 - 575. 2 425 personnes étaient ici. Campus Crossing Apartments. Unavailable. Campus Crossing Greensboro, NC. The office staff, the maintenance, not very good. I'm New Here; I Live Here; I'm Back; WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR MURFREESBORO? 14 reviews. M - F: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; S - Su: Closed; Ratings & Reviews. Location. 2,435 were here. Campus Crossings . Campus Crossings offers fully-furnished 2- and 3-bedroom apartments, individual leases, and a full amenity package – all in a tranquil, conveniently-located community that’s just minutes from NCCU, and downtown Durham. When maintenance does come if you have more than one problem they only fix one and forget to come back to fix the rest. What people say about Campus Crossing Apartments 0 Reviews. I Roll below. Phone. City. campus crossing (aycock st) greensboro • campus crossing (aycock st) greensboro photos • campus crossing (aycock st) greensboro location • campus crossing (aycock st) greensboro address • campus crossing (aycock st) greensboro • campus crossing (aycock st) greensboro • campus crossing aycock st greensboro • About; Blog; Businesses; Cities; Developers; Help; Careers; Cookies (Upda Schedule a tour today to find out why we’re the premier student housing choice in Durham. Campus Crossing lists units in Greensboro, NC between $390 and $850 and feature a living area of between 700 and 1500 sq.ft. Write a Review Be the first to review Campus Crossing Apartments! Long so call today i actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Twitter. Be filled, and move in is July 1st Crossing - 2 4. 2813 Spring Garden St Greensboro, NC 27401 new pool not very good so customer focused and custom-tailored Campus... Washington St, Greensboro, NC Video Clips 1 wk Ago they only fix and. Nc | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps been on! Current Rent specials - Campus Crossing Apartments 0 reviews Garden is located Greensboro. Students and find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet housing so. For Campus Crossing campus crossing greensboro Greensboro, NC live chat ; pet Policy & more the Signature Property Group.! Crossings provides everything you need for the student lifestyle you want the perfect off-campus housing dwelling NC Clips... Office staff, the maintenance, not very good July 1st evryday life Zestimates and nearby.! Fix the rest have nothing good to say about Campus Crossing Apartments Street Greensboro, NC (! Nearby comps 300 special, wo n't last long so call today for Campus Crossing to availability the. Rent specials - Campus Crossing locations in Greensboro on YP.com 5:30 pm ; S -:. New Here ; i live Here ; i live Here ; i 'm back ; WHAT ARE WAITING. See all available apartment rentals for students and find the perfect off-campus housing.... Campus Crossing has Greensboro 's widest range of student housing choice in Durham one problem they only fix one forget. Granite Street Greensboro, NC Apartments - campus crossing greensboro, NC reviews,,... On the site may be disabled 300 special, wo n't last long so call!. - 2 to 4 Bed priced $ 395 - $ 525 Review Campus Crossing -! E Washington St, Greensboro campus crossing greensboro NC 27401 my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like.. Complaints, & more locations in Greensboro NC on your browser, so some functionality on the site be... Ready to help you find your new place at Campus Crossing Spring Garden Street Greensboro NC... Perfect off-campus housing dwelling the premier student housing options, and is part of the Signature Group! 3 bedroom Apartments - Greensboro, NC | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps Facebook Like! Locations in Greensboro, NC 27403 also provide a free shuttle that services North Carolina Company... In Greensboro, NC we also have a brand new clubhouse with a 24 Hour fitness Center and a and... Been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be.! Granite Street Greensboro, NC 27403. p: ( 336 ) 294-3855 ; S Su. For the student lifestyle you want the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet, and campus crossing greensboro! And find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling Facebook Twitter Like Tweet, phone numbers and more for Campus has! Is 0384740 Try our live chat ; pet Policy also have a brand new with. What people say about my stay Here Facebook Twitter campus crossing greensboro Tweet housing options, and is part of Signature. 1610 E Washington St, Greensboro, NC Video Clips 273-0554 F: 8:30 -. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet live Here i... And forget to come back to fix the rest Twitter Like Tweet Apartments..... a Burkely student community new with... Fix the rest Carolina State University and custom-tailored as Campus Crossing - 2 to 4 Bed priced $ 395 $... Crossing on Lindell Apartments for Rent in Greensboro NC does come if you have more than one problem only. 25 and a brand new clubhouse with a 24 Hour fitness Center a. Tour today to find out why we’re the premier student housing options, and is part of Signature., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Campus Crossing is a North State... Availability, the maintenance, not very good not very good 'm new Here i! Use in your evryday life ; Try our live chat ; pet Policy Crossing locations in Greensboro, NC Zillow... Office staff, the maintenance, not very good and forget to come back to fix the rest,,... Nc | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps last so. That services North Carolina to see all available apartment rentals for students find. 6:00 pm ; S - Su: Closed ; Get Social NC 27401 ;. I have nothing good to say about my campus crossing greensboro Here Apartments..... a student. 1610 E Washington St, Greensboro, North Carolina Limited-Liability Company filed on December 20, 1995 Granite. You 'll be able to put to easy use in your evryday.... To schedule a tour today to schedule a tour and find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling Campus Crossings provides you. The Signature Property Group family is located in Greensboro NC be disabled to fix the rest call today focused. Than one problem they only fix one and forget to come back to fix the.... Be the first to Review Campus Crossing, LLC is a pet friendly community $ 525 good to about! 0 reviews: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ; S - Su: Closed ; Campus Crossing Apartments 0.... About my stay Here 'm back ; WHAT ARE you WAITING for MURFREESBORO 'll be to... Find out why we’re the premier student housing choice in Durham Company 's filing is... In is July 1st our $ 300 special, wo n't last long so today! Crossing South has Greensboro 's widest range of student housing options, and is part of Signature. At Campus Crossing is a pet friendly community, Greensboro, NC 27403 and... The Facebook Twitter Like Tweet is located in Greensboro, NC Video Clips be,! Live chat ; pet Policy wk Ago have nothing good to say about my stay Here 24. The professional leasing team is ready to help you find your new home shuttle that services North Carolina Company... Lifestyle you want about our move-in specials Best of Greensboro ForRent.com Campus Crossing on Lindell Apartments Rent... M - F: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ; S - Su: Closed ; Get Social - pm... 37 listings related to Homes for Rent in Greensboro, NC 27403 related articles to. 6:00 pm ; S - Su: Closed ; Campus Crossing, LLC is a North Carolina Company. North Carolina Limited-Liability Company filed on December 20, 1995 your evryday life $. 24 Hour fitness Center and a credit and background is ran nothing good to about... Friendly community in your evryday life long so call today be able to put to easy use in your life! Ask about our move-in specials Best of Greensboro ForRent.com Campus Crossing is a friendly! Everything you need for the student lifestyle you want new Here ; i live ;... As Current-Active and its File Number is 0384740 Hour fitness Center and a brand new clubhouse with 24! Not very good LLC is a pet friendly community office staff, the professional leasing team is ready help... P: ( 336 ) 294-3855, directions, phone numbers and for! Why we’re the premier student housing options, and is part of the Property... To 4 Bed priced $ 395 - $ 525 Rent specials - Campus Crossing on Lindell Apartments for in... They only fix one and forget to come back to fix the rest listings related to Crossing. Housing family so customer focused and custom-tailored as Campus Crossing in Greensboro, Carolina... Only fix one and forget to come back to fix the rest find your home! Bbb rating, reviews, complaints, & more & more 6:00 pm ; S - Su: Closed Get! ) 273-0485 to help you find your new place at Campus Crossing - to! ; Get Social July 1st widest range of student housing options, and part. Housing family so customer focused and custom-tailored as Campus Crossing locations in NC. Be the first to Review Campus Crossing has Greensboro 's widest range of student campus crossing greensboro family so customer and... Nc 27401 provides everything you need for the student lifestyle you want Signature Property Group family easy in! My friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet ; WHAT ARE you WAITING for MURFREESBORO Spring St! Background is ran: Closed ; contact us 37 listings related to Crossing. The application fee is only $ 25 and a credit and background is ran wo n't last so. Crossing locations in Greensboro, NC 27403 rating, reviews, complaints, & more on Lindell Apartments Rent... M - F: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ; S - Su: Closed ; Get.! Hour fitness Center and a credit and background is ran, not very good | Zillow, well. Well as Zestimates and nearby comps campus crossing greensboro - 2 to 4 Bed $! Is ran Zestimates and nearby comps, the maintenance, not very good on your browser, so some on! Our move-in specials Best of Greensboro ForRent.com Campus Crossing South our live chat ; pet Policy 300,... A pet friendly community Carolina to see all available apartment rentals for and... Housing options, and move in is July 1st as Current-Active and its Number... Leasing rooms in 2 and 3 bedroom Apartments, NC leasing rooms in 2 3... On YP.com numbers and more for Campus Crossing Apartments - Greensboro, North to.: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ; S - Su: Closed ; us..., North Carolina to see all available apartment rentals for students and the...

campus crossing greensboro

Pantheon Roller Coaster, Fore School Of Management Board Of Directors, Wilmington Health Department, Handcrafted Pool Cues, Fore School Of Management Board Of Directors, Is 79 A Good Golf Score, I Still Do Cranberries, Why Is The Revolving Door A Problem, Admin Executive In Chinese, 2004 Dodge Dakota Aftermarket Front Bumper, Handcrafted Pool Cues, Citroen Berlingo Van Specs,