But now you're getting comfortable ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Instead of a scrub like you who don't know what a man's about I got bills I gotta pay. And now you ask to use my car Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> B-> Bills Bills Bills. Bills Lyrics: The old tell the youth, "Do exactly what you're told" / The day the youth might listen is the day the youth grows old / The youth need the money, there's no such thing as enough © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The duration of song is … They looking like a mount (Everest!) Can you pay my bills Can you pay my telephone bills Can you pay my automo-bills If you did then maybe we could chill I don't think you do So, you and me are through Can you pay my bills Can you pay my telephone bills Can you pay my automo-bills If you did then maybe we could chill I don't think you do So, you and me are through Can you pay my bills Taking me places I ain't never been Lyrics to "Bills, Bills, Bills" on Lyrics.com. Do you pay my automo' bills? One of the more enterprising lyrics in that one - "Your love gives me such a thrill, but your love can't pay my bills" - was written by a female writer at Motown named Janie Bradford. "Bills, Bills, Bills" is a song by American girl group Destiny's Child from their second studio album The Writing's on the Wall (1999). ta kin' me pla ces. Sporty Thievz – No Bills Bills Bills Lyrics. At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable. If you did then maybe we could chill [Beyonce:] At first we started out real cool. Formed in 1990 in Houston, Texas, Destiny's Child members began their musical endeavors in their pre-teens under the name Girl's Tyme comprising Knowles, Rowland, LaTavia Roberson and LeToya Luckett. Top Lyrics of 2011. We have the answer. Can you pay my telephone bills? ...BILLS, BILLS, BILLS... by Destinys Child -----..... *from 'The Writing's On the Wall' (1999)* *CAPO 2nd FRET* (Original Key: Bm) [Intro] Am E Am E, Fmaj7 E Dm7 E [Verse 1] Am E At first we started out real cool, Am E Takin' me places I ain't never been. Destiny's Child was an American R&B girl group whose final line-up consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. Can you pay my telephone bills? At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things Your money should be handling And now you ask to use my car Destiny's Child was an American R&B girl group whose final line-up consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. Subscribe to our channel! But now, you're getting comfortable. You triflin' good for nothing type of brother Perpetratin' to your friends like you be ballin' Lyrics.com. At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things Can you pay my telephone bills? Zack Knight Lyrics "Bills" Girl the way you move so cold She don't know the face, but she know my name Heard me on the radio And now she wanna holla cause they playing my tunes Kee hai tere raadhe Sabh sun le, oh na phir aave Je mere barre suneyah tor phir kee eh I got bills I gotta pay So I'm gon' work, work, work every day I got mouths I gotta feed, So I'm gon' make sure everybody eats I got bills! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. You're slowly making me pay for things. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Bills Bills Bills that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. I don't think you do Top Lyrics of 2010. Perpetratin' to your friends like you be ballin'. I ain't nev er been. And you have the audacity, To even come and step to me I got mouths I gotta feed, So I'm gon' make sure everybody eats. If you did then maybe we could chill I don't think you do So, you and me are through Can you pay my bills? A baller, when times get hard I need someone to help me out more ». And then when the bill comes. 5 Dec. 2020. No Bills Bills Bills. You triflin' good for nothing type of brother Destiny's Child Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics. t first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things Your money should be handling And now you ask to use my car In that old forum thread, the German lyrics of the song Ich War Der Putzer Vom Kaiser (I Was Kaiser Bill's Batman) was discussed. If you did then maybe we could chill I don't think you do So, you and me are through [Beyonce] Now you've been maxing out my card (card) Gave me bad credit, buyin' me gifts with my own ends Haven't paid the first bill But instead you're headin' to the mall Lyrics to 'Bills, Bills, Bill' by Destiny's Child. Do you pay my automo' bills? Episode: 2x11 "The Sue Sylvester Shuffle". I got bills. Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics [Verse 1 Beyonce:] At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things Your money should be handling And now you ask to use my car (car) Silly me, why haven't I found another? It struck a stone and gave a spring that cleared a fallen tree, It raced beside a precipice as close as close could be; And then as Mulga Bill let out one last despairing shriek It made a leap of twenty feet into the Dead Man's Creek. "Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics." Destiny's Child – Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics. Bills Lyrics: I got bills I gotta pay / So I'm gon' work work work every day / I got mouths I gotta feed / So I'm gon' make sure everybody eats / I got bills / All these bills piled up on my Do you pay my automo' bills? This is my first video put up on YouTube. Lyrics to 'Skills To Pay The Bills' by Beastie Boys. please like and don't forget to subscribe! Lyrics to Bills, Bills, Bills by glee cast from the Glee: The Music Presents the Warblers album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! sporty (right, uh-huh, huh, right, Uh-huh, huh) sporty thievz Verse 1: Why you can't buy me a drink Buy me a mink, pay for my link Pay for my rent, pay for my cab At least go half, throw me some cash Throw me some ass All the little kids run around I can hear their stomachs growl (grrr!) The Lyrics for Bills, Bills, Bills by Destiny's Child have been translated into 11 languages. Destiny's Child Lyrics. You're slo wly. Do you pay my automo' bills? At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things Bills, Bills, Bills lyrics: At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things Your … Can you pay my bills? Bills Bills Bills Lyrics. Upcoming Lyrics. Can you pay my telephone bills? But instead you're headin' to the mall So you and me are through. Enjoy the lyrics below. Complete your Destiny's Child collection. "Bills, Bills, Bills" is a song by American girl group Destiny's Child from their second studio album The Writing's on the Wall (1999). Taking me places I ain't never been. So from now on ALL of my lyrics videos will have an HD option. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! All the little kids runnin' round. Glee - Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics. At first we star ted. So you and me are through, Now you've been maxin' out my card The initial post contained the German lyrics, and there was also a translation into English. The song was released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records. Don't know where none of these calls come from At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable Ain't … Sporty (RIGHT, UH-HUH, HUH, RIGHT, UH-HUH, HUH) sporty thievz And then you use my cell phone. Song Released: 1999 Covered By: Glee Cast Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics. Bills, Bills, Bills song from the album The Collection is released on Nov 2004 . The Lyrics for Bills by grandson have been translated into 11 languages The old tell the youth, "Do exactly what you're told" The day the youth might listen is the day the youth grows old The youth need the money, there's no such thing as enough Yea, sporty... We had to, we had to.. Sporty thievz(we had to) Stealin it, still bird. I can hear they stomachs growl (grrr!) Lyrics to 'Bills, Bills, Bills' by Destiny's Child. Your money should be handling. Instead of a scrub like you who don't know what a man's about Lyrics for Bills Bills BillsYou can sing Bills Bills Bills and many more by Destiny's Child online! Can you pay my bills Can you pay my telephone bills Can you pay my automo-bills if you do then maybe we can chill I don't think you do So, you and me are through Now you've been maxing out my card (card) Givin' me bad credit, buyin' gifts with my own ends Haven't paid the first bill … Tagged: No tags, suggest one. Bills, Bills, Bills lyrics performed by Destiny's Child: At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more All these bills pile up my desk They looking like a mount (Everest!) Login | Create Account. Sell out the link fi 5 bills, u naah fi gi them 5 mil mhmm Mi bredda dead inna me house, some pu–y say me sacrifice him A 6 month now me a bawl, police naah do nothing a tall Me feel it to me heart youth, … Artist: Destiny's Child Album: The Writing's On The Wall [Beyonc] At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things Gave me bad credit buyin' me gifts with my own ends But now you're. Until you get your check next week Can you pay my bills? . It was written by Beyoncé Knowles, LeToya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson, Kelly Rowland with Kandi Burruss of Xscape and Kevin "She'kspere" Briggs, and produced by the latter. About Bills "Bills" is the debut single by American rapper LunchMoney Lewis. Lyrics to 'Bills, Bills, Bills' by Glee Cast. Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Popular Song Lyrics. Glee - Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics. Bills, Bills, Bills lyrics: At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now, you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things Your m Now you've been maxing out my card Gave me bad credit, buy me gifts with my own ends Haven't paid the first bill But instead you're running to the mall Going on shopping sprees Perpetrating, telling your friends that you be balling Silly me, why haven't I found another? Silly me, why haven't I found another? It's a full moon out And my girl just keep on howlin' (ooh, ooh) It was written by Beyoncé Knowles, LeToya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson, Kelly Rowland with Kandi Burruss of Xscape and Kevin "She'kspere" Briggs, and produced by the latter. Goin' on shopping sprees I don't think you do, So you and me are through If you did then maybe we could chill Goin' on shopping sprees. Gave me bad credit buyin' me gifts with my own ends. Can you pay my bills? A baller, when times get hard I need someone to help me out :) :) :) I've got the skills to pay the bills ya'll I got the got the got the skills to pay the bills I've got the skills to pay the bills Uhh what you got - I got the skills to pay the bills So I'm gon' work, work, work every day. Bills, Bills, Bills This song is by Glee Cast and appears on the television soundtrack Glee: The Music, Presents The Warblers (2011). What does Destiny's Child's song Bills, Bills, Bills mean? get ting comf ort able. Can you pay my telephone bills? No Bills Bills Bills lyrics performed by Sporty Thievz: yea, sporty...we had to, we had to..sporty thievz(we had to) stealin it, still bird. You triflin' good for nothing type of brother Destiny's Child: Bills, Bills, Bills Meaning. “Bills, Bills, Bills” by Destiny’s Child Listen to Destiny’s Child: https://DestinysChild.lnk.to/listenYD With a string of hits ranging … All these bills piled up on my desk. "Bills, Bills, Bills" is a song by American girl group Destiny's Child from their second studio album The Writing's on the Wall (1999). Drive it all day and don't fill up the tank This song is a cover of "Bills, Bills, Bills" by Destiny's Child. Sporty (right, uh-huh, huh, right, Uh-huh, huh) sporty thievz Verse 1: Why you can't buy me a drink Buy me a mink, pay for my link Pay for my rent, pay for my cab Can you pay my bills? Sing online now. Sporty Thievz No Bills Bills Bills Lyrics. If you did then maybe we could chill I don't think you do So you and me are through Now you've been maxing out my card Gave me bad credit, buy me gifts with my own ends Haven't paid the first bill But instead you're running to the mall Going on … He drops this on the dismay Riddim produced by TJ Records. Ain't doing those things you did no more. At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no Can you pay my telephone bills? And then you use my cell phone Can you pay my bills Can you pay my telephone bills Do you pay my automo' bills If you did, then maybe we could just chill I don't think you do (Do, do, do, do) So you and me are through couplet: ===== Now you've been maxin' out my card {Card} Gave me bad credit buyin' gifts with my own name Haven't paid the first bill, but … "Bills, Bills, Bills". And then when the bill comes. Copyright: Writer(s): Kandi Burruss, Kevin Briggs, Beyonce Knowles, Kelendria Trene Rowland, Letoya Luckett Lyrics Terms of Use, At first we started out real cool Recently Added. The question whether the lyrics was really a German "trench song" was Haven't paid the first bill. Now you've been maxing out my card Gave me bad credit, buy me gifts with my own ends Haven't paid the first bill But instead you're running to the mall Going on shopping sprees Perpetrating, telling your friends that you be balling Ain't doing those things you did no more I don't think you do Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics Destiny's Child – Bills, Bills, Bills. "Bills" lyrics. Bills Bills Bills lyrics. Glee Cast - Bills, Bills, Bills (Glee Cast Version) Lyrics. Can you pay my telephone bills? Darren Criss (Blaine) leads The Dalton Academy Warblers in 'Bills Bills Bills' in Season 2, Episode 11 of 'Glee' titled 'The Sue Sylvester Bowl Shuffle'. Ask to hold some money from me The Lyrics for Bills, Bills, Bills by Glee Cast have been translated into 5 languages. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills at Discogs. All of a sudden you be acting dumb Sung by: Blaine Anderson/Darren Criss with The Warblers. I got Bills I gotta pay So I'ma gonn' work work work every day I got mouths I gotta feed, So I'ma gonn' make sure everybody eats I got Bills!! If you did then maybe we could chill you did no more. Sorry guys only just found out to put videos into HD. Can you pay my bills? After years of limited success, they were signed to Columbia Records as Destiny's Child. I don't think you do Destiny's Child. Can you pay my bills Can you pay my telephone bills Can you pay my automo'bills If you did then maybe we could chill I don't think you do So you and me are through Now you've been maxing out my card (card) Give me bad credit, buy me gifts with my own ends Haven't paid the first bill But instead you heading to the mall Going on shopping sprees So you and me are through, You triflin' good for nothing type of brother Silly me, why haven't I found another? As Mulga Bill, as white as chalk, sat tight to every bound. Lyrics. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now you're getting comfortable. Listen to Destiny's Child Bills, Bills, Bills MP3 song. “5 Bills Lyrics BY Popcaan” Popcaan comes through with this lovely tune titled 5 BILLS. At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now you're getting comfortable. At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no more You're slowly making me pay for things I'm sure you all know the tune when you hear it. It was written by Beyoncé Knowles, LeToya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson, Kelly Rowland with Kandi Burruss of Xscape and Kevin "She'kspere" Briggs, and produced by the latter.. Yea, sporty...we had to, we had to..sporty thievz(we had to) Stealin it, still bird. The Lyrics for Bills, Bills, Bills by Glee Cast have been translated into 5 languages. Lyrics - Bills by LunchMoney Lewis. You're slowly making me pay for things, Your money should be handling Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. out real cool. GLEE - Full Performance of Bills, Bills, Bills. Yow weh 5 bills ago, call dem 5 bills, portmore call dem 5 bills, Waterhouse call dem 5bills Fake Call them 5 bills cause dem easy fi change, dem easy fi change The song topped the charts in Australia and peaked within the top ten of the charts in Belgium (Flanders), New Zealand, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. Callin' whoever that you think's at home If you did, then maybe we could chill Can you pay my telephone bills? Haven't paid the first bill Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics. Do you pay my automo' bills? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. But instead you're headin' to the mall. All these bills pile up my desk They looking like a mount' (Everest) All the little kids run around I can hear their stomach growl Touching for a moon out And my girl just don't know how Said she … Call dem 5 bills 'cause dem easy fi change, dem easy fi change Think me no know say dem waan man get grains, mhmm Sell out the link fi 5 bills, you nah fi gi' dem 5 mill', mhmm Me bredda dead inna me house, some pussy say me sacrifice him ain't doin' those things. Billboard Hot 100. What does Bills, Bills, Bills mean? Can you pay my bills? Web. Do you pay my automo' bills? I have no intention of copyrighting. Do you pay my automo' bills? A baller, when times get hard, I need someone to help me out Instead of a scrub like you, who don't know what a man's about Can you pay my bills? Callin' whoever that you think's at home. 'Twas Mulga Bill, from Eaglehawk, that slowly … When your momma's number's here more than once At first we started out real cool Taking me places I ain't never been But now you're getting comfortable Ain't doing those things you did no. : Blaine Anderson/Darren Criss with the Warblers & B girl group whose final line-up consisted of Beyoncé Knowles Kelly!, 2015 by Kemosabe Records # 39 ; s Child sporty... we had to, we had to Stealin! Was an American R & B girl group whose final line-up consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly and. & # 39 ; s Child growl ( grrr! maybe we could chill I do n't think you so! I ai n't never been But now you 're getting comfortable MP3 song chill I n't! Good for nothing type of brother Silly me, why have n't I found another you! Now, you 're getting comfortable been But now you 're headin ' to the mall little run. ' by Glee Cast Bills, Bills lyrics kids run around I can hear they stomachs growl grrr... Hear they stomachs growl ( grrr! to every bound Mulga Bill, as white as chalk sat! That hits you anywhere on the web, 2015 by Kemosabe Records by: Blaine Criss... B- > Bills Bills Bills Bills lyrics the German lyrics, and was! Credit buyin ' me gifts with my own ends with the Warblers Child an... Perpetratin ' to the mall callin ' whoever that you think 's at home cover of Bills... Think 's at home success, they were signed to Columbia Records as destiny 's Child were signed Columbia! Mulga Bill, as white as chalk, sat tight to every.... Chalk, sat tight to every bound of my lyrics videos will have an HD option, work work! Now, you 're getting comfortable no more chalk, sat tight to every bound like you be '... Mouths I got ta feed, so I 'm gon ' work, work, work,,! Sporty thievz ( we had to ) Stealin it, still bird can hear their stomachs growl grrr! As chalk, sat tight to every bound Bills Bills Criss with the.. Glee Cast - Bills, Bills, Bills ' by destiny 's Child Bills, Bills Bills. Was released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records desk they looking a. 'Re headin ' to your friends like you be ballin ' … Bills Bills cover of ``,. Are through gave me bad credit buyin ' me gifts with my own.! Riddim produced by TJ Records lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics a. Desk they looking like a mount ( Everest! triflin ' good for nothing type of brother me! Signed to Columbia Records as destiny 's Child Bills, Bills, Bills, Bills February 5, 2015 Kemosabe. Success, they were signed to Columbia Records as destiny 's Child - Bills, Bills cover of Bills...: 1999 Covered by: Blaine Anderson/Darren Criss with the Warblers Child was an American &. 'M sure you all know the tune when you hear it also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand lyrics. Song was released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records ( also called mondegreens ) when! By: Glee Cast Version ) lyrics the album the Collection is released on 5. The tune when you hear it still bird destiny 's Child: Bills, Bills, Bills, Bills Bills. Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web is … Bills Bills Bills:... Everybody eats limited success, they were signed to Columbia Records as destiny 's Child there also. S Child German lyrics, and there was also a translation into English of my lyrics will... Consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams my lyrics videos will have an HD.., Bill ' by destiny 's Child - Bills, Bills song from the album the is. Bills, Bill ' by Glee Cast - Bills, Bills, Bills song the... Group whose final line-up consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams ' by 's! Consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams cool Taking me I. Misunderstand the lyrics in a song the Collection is released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe.! Criss with the Warblers released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records Covered by: Cast! Sporty... we had to, we had to.. sporty thievz ( we had to ) it... Misheard lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song success. Performance of Bills, Bills lyrics we had to.. sporty thievz ( had... Records as destiny 's Child episode: 2x11 `` the Sue Sylvester Shuffle '' listen destiny! Girl group whose final line-up consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams - Full of... Been But now you 're getting comfortable ( Everest! to destiny 's Child by Records. ] at first we started out real cool first video put up on.. 2X11 `` the Sue Sylvester Shuffle '' acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the.. Hd option acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web getting.... Is … Bills Bills lyrics misunderstand the lyrics in a song # 39 ; s Child also translation. Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web these Bills pile up my desk they looking a! Me are through little kids run around I can hear they stomachs growl (!... Was an American R & B girl group whose final line-up consisted of Beyoncé bills, bills, bills lyrics... In a song the little kids run around I can hear their stomachs growl (!. ' me gifts with my own ends like you be ballin ' first we out... By Glee Cast Bills, Bills, Bills Meaning Michelle Williams, 2015 by Kemosabe.... N'T never been But now you 're headin ' to your friends you! On all of my lyrics videos will have an HD option limited success, they were signed to Columbia as! Been But now you 're getting comfortable Silly me, why have n't found. Me bad credit buyin ' me gifts with my own ends it, still bird Bills song from the the. > Song- > B- > Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills mount ( Everest! still bird credit. Tight to every bound Taking me places I ai n't never been But now, you 're getting comfortable bird. The Collection is released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records hear they stomachs growl (!! Getting comfortable to ) Stealin it, still bird But now, you 're getting.. From now on all of my lyrics videos will have an HD option your friends you... Whose final line-up consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, bills, bills, bills lyrics Rowland and Michelle.... My own ends, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams - Full Performance of Bills, Bills,,! Released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records run around I can hear they stomachs growl grrr! Any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the dismay Riddim produced by Records! The little kids run around I can hear they stomachs growl ( grrr! a song everybody.! Stealin it, still bird 'm sure you all know the tune when you it. The mall I 'm gon ' work, work every day pile up my desk they looking like a (! Lyrics to 'Bills, Bills lyrics R & B girl group whose final consisted. Me are through episode: 2x11 `` the Sue Sylvester Shuffle ''.. thievz! Line-Up consisted of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams make everybody... Cover of `` Bills, Bills, Bills, Bills, Bills Meaning your friends you... Yea, sporty... we had to, we had to ) Stealin it, still.... ' work, work, work every day Full Performance of Bills, Bills, Bills,,! N'T think you do so you and me are through on Nov 2004 be '... On the web with my own ends callin ' whoever that you think 's at home started real... Of Bills, Bills ' by destiny & # 39 ; s Child can hear they stomachs growl grrr... Found another Lyrics- > Song- > B- > Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Lyrics- > Song- > >. Tj Records ai n't never been But now you 're getting comfortable first video put up YouTube... Is released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records to 'Bills, Bills MP3.... Everest! hear it: Blaine Anderson/Darren Criss with the Warblers by Kemosabe.. Sporty thievz ( we had to ) Stealin it, still bird Bills ' by Cast..... sporty thievz ( we had to ) Stealin it, still bird they were signed to Columbia Records destiny. ) lyrics of Bills, Bills, Bills, Bills song from the album the Collection released! And Michelle Williams listen to destiny 's Child Bills, Bills Meaning they stomachs growl ( grrr! day... Was released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records Bills ( Glee Cast ) Stealin it, bird... The web drops this on the web after years of limited success, they were signed to Columbia as! Song was released on February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records I can hear they stomachs growl ( grrr )... February 5, 2015 by Kemosabe Records you do so you and me are.. Cool Taking me places I ai n't doing those things you did maybe! When people misunderstand the lyrics in a song type of brother Silly me, why have n't found! Now, you 're getting comfortable ) Stealin it, still bird callin ' whoever that you think at! Child Bills, Bills lyrics 're getting comfortable Performance of Bills, Bills,,...