Assuming you used white? CDN$ 9.36 CDN$ 9. you know what made this experience so bad is my moms cancer came back and I begged him to just finish and he never got anything done and when he did - it had to be redone anyway. Looks really good. topkatphoto.com Makes all my hard work picking them out worthwhile.Thank you. With its reflective appearance, it will glisten in … Any advice will be greatly appreciated. lisa7242 - Mine is either semi-gloss or gloss. One of our larger sizes, the 3x8 Subway Tile in 1036W Bluegrass, is the perfect choice for making a bold statement. I continued in my search but finally just gave up. Only one box opened to look. It turned out really cute. Just wanted to toss this out ... please let me know if I should steer clear of the 4x12 subways for any reason.... thanks! And I am planning to have grout that is fairly close to the color of the tile..... it won't be a huge contrast. I also did that basketweave tile in my water closet mine was done in the black marble. Is this house haunted? Like you, I have a smaller space, but I really prefer the look of a larger tile. Sue Walter, subeeskitchen.comKnobs on the island doors and cabinets. Art3d 12"x12" Peel and Stick Backsplah Tile Self Adhesive Mosaic Backsplash for Kitchen, Jade Design (6 Pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 68. FREE Shipping. 99. Skip to main content. Julie, I'm glad to see you went for it! Planning to do a light grey. C $9.25 to C $198.37. My only regret is that I'd used a darker grout. These tiles have a 8mm thickness that increases their durability and the depth of their color making them truly beautiful subway tiles. - asxgomez, Large mountain style l-shaped dark wood floor and brown floor kitchen photo in Other with an undermount sink, raised-panel cabinets, beige cabinets, gray backsplash, stainless steel appliances, an island, beige countertops and subway tile backsplashTwo tones, uppers, built around fridge - nelsoc, Photo Credit - Katrina Mojzesz It really looks good in person! Our Tahoe 10mm linear glass mosaic tiles include snow white in the mix for a well coordinated accent. Don’t think I’d want cherry with anything more ornate. Glass Subway Tile Backsplash. Was having a lot of thoughts about the size. All About The Tile: A delightful twist on classic subway tile, the Santa Monica White ceramic tile stuns with its wavy body, handmade look, and high polished finish. Beautiful job with your reno as well. I must decide in the next few days. This classic kitchen from The Lily Pad Cottage uses a … CDN$ 9.73 CDN$ 9. I came home from the tile store today with that exact tile! $12.99 sq. Thanks I would love to see it - after changing everything in my house in the past year....I could not take it one more week...I feel your grrrr pain. I think 4x8 it is. I'm using 4 x 12 glossy white in my bathroom. Free shipping. Jasper is also available in our 2x12 glass subway tiles, Arabesque glass mosaic tiles, 3x6 glass subway tiles and glass pencil trim! x 12 in. Eliminate the tight opening between the kitchen and family room. Hope your project turned out beautiful. but they come in 4x4 and 3x3 hex. Cut whole tiles in half for the staggered design of a classic white subway tile installation. I will try to remember to post pics after, Still not totally finished grouting but here is the latest on my 4x12 white tile. An easy to work with color that's perfect for a shower or tub surrounds. Except I would do 4x12 ceramic tiles in the tub. I am remodeling my master bath and have decided on 4x12 white subway and I've been so scared I will hate it. Interior Design - Katja van der Loo This exact type of set-up would look dynamite in your bathroom. The initial objective of installing backsplash is to … Combine with one of our other 4x12, or linear glass tiles for a designer finish! It compliments the scale of the cabinets and provides movement … Good luck! Anyhow, thought I would ask the question here in case anyone has any experience with it or has strong opinions as to whether one is better than the other. and just to show you want 3x6 subways would look like w/the black. Giorbello Glass Subway Backsplash Tile, 3 x 6, Light Gray, Sample Tile … FREE Shipping. EEK! The renovation made sense of the layout, and took full advantage of the captivating ocean views. 36. It looks clean. Get it by Friday, Nov 6. Kitchen back splash is 3x6 Manhattan Field tile in #1227 Peacock with 4.25x4.25 bullnose in the same color. This gives our customers a lot of options when designing their kitchen … soon hopefully. I worry about them "conflicting" with the large cabinet above..... where the vertical grout line might be too close to the vertical split of the two cabinet doors. So pleased with how it came out! ft. Firenze Carrara Polished Marble Wall and Floor Tile … With proper substrate prep, proper waterproofing, proper mortar selection/ coverage cure time and A quality subway tile with a wet area rated grout you will win. Photo Credit: Josh KuchinskyOpen shelves at end of cabinets facing entry (could hold decorative items). Thanks for all the input!! Thanks for your input. Home Ceramic 4x12 White Subway Tile Pack of 21 (7 sq.ft) Home / Backsplash & Wall, Bathroom, Kitchen, Porcelain & Ceramic Tiles, Subway & Brick Tile, White Mosaic & Tiles, Ceramic 4x12 White Subway Tile Pack of 21 (7 sq.ft) Watch Video. Something in the 12" length is back on my list. Design by Janet McCann. Here's a picture of them. Shop Tiles at Lowe's Canada online store, including floor and wall tiles. Mar 26, 2013 - Rocky Point Tile 4x12 glass subway tile collection includes 8 trendy colors perfect for your kitchen or bathroom project! Brand New. I recently did my bathroom with Emser tile in vogue white. Papyrus Home Design 99. There are a million and one tutorials online for how to install subway tile. Price match guarantee FREE shipping on eligible orders. Do you think 3x12 or 3x6 would be better given I have a smaller place ? I should make a decision soon and I will post some pictures. Anyway. I am happy with my choice (good thing bc it wasn't cheap!). If you're looking for a versatile and stylish white matte ceramic subway tile, the honed matte finish on this 3.8" x 11.6" is a great choice for interior application such as a white kitchen backsplash with a traditional subway tile … The interiors were developed to enjoy the marsh views, and to provide plenty of relaxing spaces for the owner and guests. This is not that. With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find the perfect solution for your style and your home. Jun 17, 2020 - This ceramic tile is a timeless decor choice. Stacked seems to work better in my kitchen -- I think?? @julie77777, I just scrolled up and saw you used Daltile Modern Dimensions Urban Putty 4 1/4x12 3/4! Sorry I really thought I had taken and posted a couple of finished photos! Subway Glossy White BEVELLED 4 x 12 … 4 x 12 Glass Subway backsplash tile It used to be that in the past, backsplash tiles were made from the simplest of materials just so the back of your stove would not have to look so grimy. It works with many architectural styles. Thanks for posting...it does help. San Dona Polished Marble Wall and Floor Tile - 4 x 12 in. Contractor say yes! FREE Shipping. Now I have to decide, stacked, or brick layout. Daltile MATTE Arctic White 3"x6" subway tile (no bevel)- IN SHOWER? Sample Color Swatch of Snow White 4x12 Glass Subway Tile for Kitchen Backsplash/Tub Surround from Rocky Point Tile. If you're curious, you could draw a pattern based on each tile size on paper or foamcore board from a hobby store and put it up on your backsplash to see if you feel like it would be too big. The glass subway tile is 4" x 12". 2x8 size tile. I've finally picked out a tile for my backsplash - a glazed smoky gray that has some wavy texture, but no real color variation, because I want to complement not detract from the pretty (and active) granite - and I'm deciding between 3 x 6 and 3 x 12. Snow White 4" x 12" Glass Subway Tiles for Kitchen … Hope this helps. I want something that is going to look good for years and years -- timeless and classic, not trendy. (Might consider 4x8 also.). 2"x4" Subway Tile - 815W Light Grey2 different color subway tiles ... - marybeth_barbourscanlon, The excited homeowners of a new, blue and beautiful fireplace wanted something in their kitchen to complement the fireplace in the room next door. Focus on the smart Hiring decision and quality tile selection. I have gotten gray trying to make these decisions-trust me. For any staging or furniture questions, please contact Ambiance at (952) 440-6757.Love all the white with light grey and wood floors and stools - webuser_472199644, Before Siemasko + Verbridge got their hands on this house, it was a convoluted maze of small rooms and skinny hallways. Under-cabinet LED lights installed for energy efficiency. When deciding on size of subway tile, the best thing to keep in mind is the smaller the tile the more grout lines you will have which always change the look (and busyness) of a backsplash. Mirrored beveled tile for kitchen backsplash, what to do with cuts? I really want the longer tile because it's different and I prefer stacked rather than brick pattern, because it's cleaner and more modern. I am staggering and using white grout (eeeekk) they are starting mine demo on Monday so I will post a pic but it might be a week or so! Nemo Tile has very reasonably subway tiles for around $5 or less psf depending on size. It;s nice to hear that you like the look. these are the Zellige (the white squares) line from Cle'Tile. I am considering both that and the matte. :). I saw some yesterday that I loved. papyrushomedesign.com Antique Light Taupe 4" x 12" Glass Subway Tiles for Kitchen Backsplash/Bathroom. Photo Credit: Eric Rothglass subway tile for the backsplash - etrosco, Light and bright contemporary kitchen featuring white custom cabinetry, large island, dual-tone gray subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a matching laundry room. I have chosen this 2.5 x 9 tile for my kitchen backsplash. Should have it installed within 3 weeks! Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Dimensions: Each tile is 4" x 12" Samples: 4" x 6" color swatch I know it's too late but yes, my glass subway tile are 4" x 12". I purchased another tile off the internet and it was so dramatic I thought I could not stack it. annam2 if you are still following this would love to know the size of your backsplash tile in the pic you posted, it looks great, thanks! En continuant à naviguer sur ce site ou à utiliser cette application, j'accepte que le groupe Houzz utilise des cookies ou d'autres technologies similaires pour améliorer ses produits et services, me proposer du contenu pertinent et personnaliser l'expérience utilisateur. Perfect for entertaining as the kitchen opens up to living room and dining room. Pretty sure that every blogger who has ever existed has posted a tutorial on subway tile. CDN$ 49.99 CDN$ 49. I love the look of the lighter grout but boy does it show the yucky stuff fast. 95. Our kitchen … Amazon.com: 4x12 glass subway tile - 1 Star & Up. Not a large kitchen. 4 x 12 subway tiles look okay in an alcove tub area? We broke it up by putting an oil-rubbed bronze ribbon above the last row before the countertop and added a few ORB medallions throughout. Yours is the semi-gloss, correct? Transitional kitchen feel. https://www.houzz.com/discussions/backsplash-help-4x12-too-big-dsvw-vd~4671525. The Classic Subway Tile. Our White Matte Ceramic Subway Wall Tiles are a timeless design that is a beautiful accent to any interior! $19.99 $ 19. Hope you enjoy it for years to come. Dove White cabinets coupled with Calcutta Gold marble and Crackle White subway tile brought all the elegance the homeowner wanted to achieve.Cabinet crown molding near hood - jamie_rieslandengstrom, Everyday dishes are displayed on three understated shelves, also crafted from Reclaimed Chestnut. Also I was just making coffee trying to determine do I do light grey almost white grout? Who says neutral tile can't be beautiful? 1 SQUARE FOOT OF 4" X 12" TILES CONTAINS 3 PIECES. This 4x12 ceramic tile can lighten up any backsplash, or accent wall instantly with its crisp white color and subtle texture. Tori, where'd you get your 4x12 white tile?? here’s something to cleanse your palate: Ten subway tile backsplashes in all colors but white! Buy It Now. I am not sure I like it but it does create an interesting look. Single window was replaced with a triple unit, allowing natural light to flow through kitchen. MSI City Bianco 4 in. Here is a close up. Here is a pic of my brother's kitchen with 2x6 limestone STACKED - again I think I want 2x8. You want to use as many full and half tiles as possible and avoid little bits of tile … Our kitchen is not large either. 38 square feet and pewter grout Favourite. We've seen it used for decades, known affectionately as "subway tile" because it was chosen prominently for use in transportation hubs. My kitchen is small but I plan on taking the tile all the way up the one wall where I have a window. Add more drawers and tall storage. 2/18. I'm in the throes of a decision. I just found thetileshop.com better prices for the 2x8 $8 -$13. Buy * 100x300mm Subway Tile - White (4x12 inch) Matt from a huge collection under Kitchen Wall Tiles. What Size Subway Tile, 3x6, 4x8, or 4x12? Buy It Now . I had a very hard time deciding on what to use in mine, but I love how it turned out other than the grout. Unlock the imaginative power of tile for floors and walls that will knock their socks off, Don't assume you have to do without those windows, that island, a home office space, your prized collections or an eat-in nook, Create a luxe bathroom that functions well with these key measurements and layout tips, The metallic finish combines with subway tile and a gray floor in a streamlined space, Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies, https://www.houzz.com/discussions/need-suggestions-for-backsplash-lighting-and-painting-brick-fireplace-dsvw-vd~3464648, https://www.houzz.com/discussions/backsplash-help-4x12-too-big-dsvw-vd~4671525. This subway tile coordinates beautifully with other premium surfaces in MSI's inventory. In contrast, the island and refrigerator cabinets are a dark lager color. Was having a lot of thoughts about the size. Traditionally, subway tile is 3 x 6 inches. We just finished tiling in 4x8 subway and went up and around our window. Thanks for Any insight you have. Subway tile grey/beige (greige) kitchen backsplash Markham / York Region 16/10/2020. The Urban Putty color is so very similar to my sunroom paint color, which is adjacent to the kitchen...would create good flow. $14.49 sq. Large Subway Tile. Call@+91-9108568400 or visit website. Don't forget the solid white oak shelving!white backsplash with a pattern - webuser_814163213, This new house was under construction when Siemasko + Verbridge was commissioned to design the interior spaces for this vacation home. Sample Color Swatch of Snow White 4x12 Glass Subway Tile for Kitchen Backsplash/Tub Surround from Rocky Point Tile. It;s nice to hear that you like the look. Here is a pic, but excuse the lack of window trim, that is a next step. *FOR SAMPLE ORDERS: YOU WILL RECEIVE 2 PIECES OF 4x12 REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CURRENT LOT 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. @julie77777, thank you so much for posting your final product. Browse through our wide selection of brands, like Walkon Tile and Mulia Tile… That's what I ended up using in the bathroom. Great, thanks for the input! I'm thinking of going with a 4 x 12 green glass subway tile for my kitchen backsplash too! Of course I forgot to take a pic of when I had the small ones taped on in the staggered pattern! Brand New. The general rule is any wall tile with a 1 to 2 size can be styled as a subway tile: 2 x 4, 4 x 8, 6 x 12. Looks like bathrooms have a ticket to a no-brainer, Don't get stuck in a subway-tile rut. Taking a leap of faith and ordering without first getting a sample. Which prevents me from Seeing my mother when time is limited. Cabinet color - stanley_chen97, Inspiration for a contemporary u-shaped kitchen remodel in New York with subway tile backsplash, a single-bowl sink, flat-panel cabinets, gray backsplash, stainless steel appliances and stainless steel cabinetsGreen glass subway tile backsplash - victoria_schiller, A white kitchen with large gray center island. Kitchen Inspiration Gallery; Bathroom Inspiration Gallery; Contact Us; Sample Requests ; Menu; My Account; Sign in or Create an account; Sign in or Create an account; Home ; Porcelain/Ceramic; Beveled White Gloss Finish 4" x 12" Subway Tile - On Sale $2.88 sq.ft; Beveled White Gloss Finish 4" x 12" Subway Tile - On … I am thinking of asking for a "50/50" install (where bricks are 50% offset on each row), however I hear that with the large bricks some installers are only installing them "70/30". What are the colors of your cabinets & countertops? My kitchen is small but I plan on taking the tile all the way up the one wall where I have a window. Waterworks has a 4 x 8" tile basic white. Is gold hardware in a white kitchen outdated? Photo Credit: Crown Point Cabinetry Kitchen - rustic kitchen idea in Burlington with recessed-panel cabinets, medium tone wood cabinets, granite countertops, white backsplash, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliancesFloating shelves. Heading into darker territory, subway tile offers a graphic new look for kitchens, bathrooms and more, Artistic installations, back-painted glass and pivoting windows prove there are backsplash possibilities beyond the platform, Four planned structures on a double lot smartly make room for the whole family or future renters, Before you go making a mountain out of a mulch hill, learn the facts about what your plants and soil really want, Get a polished, high-end look from subway tiles old and new, It repels water. Having worked with this client previously, SV had a good understanding of the client's preferences and needs. Good luck-I know it's scary! The use of subway tiles as backsplashes would be a chic idea to create a more appealing look to your kitchen or bathroom. ft. Silver Grey Polished Quartzite Wall and Floor Tile - 4 x 12 in. Thanks, julie77777. I'm scared!!! So, they chose a bold Sapphire Blue color in subway tile to really finish off their kitchen. By cutting them in half ahead of time, you make sure that you get two exact 1/2 tiles with one cut which helps you keep your tiling lined up precisely as you work your way across the wall. jillianfl, Hello. I really don't know, my contractor ordered it! They make that basketweave tile in porcelain. Homeowner & Design Director - I did 4x12 white ceramic tiles in my shower and 4x16 marble tiles on the floor. It is OK - just not quite what I wanted. The attractive combination of an un-glazed, smooth finish, a high sheen, elegant white shades and subtle variations in tone makes a perfect complement for a wide variety of design … I figure I can always paint it if I want 12 or 15 yrs down the road. Free shipping. Kitchen Backsplashes Tile Backsplashes Kitchen Tile Backsplashes Kitchens Materials and Supplies Tile Extended Design Upon first glance, this subway tile backsplash may not seem extraordinary, but by continuing the tile all the way to the ceiling, the room feels larger, the walls are easy to clean and the kitchen … Good luck with your project! Glad you mentioned the grout. Photo by Mike Kaskel.Island Lighting, Oven Hood, Hardware, Farm Sink - holly_paetau, Photography by Richard MandelkornKitchen - transitional kitchen idea in Boston with recessed-panel cabinets, white cabinets, white backsplash and stainless steel appliancesBanquette built out in front of window - lauraunc, Jules NoletInspiration for a transitional kitchen remodel in San Francisco with gray cabinets, marble countertops, white backsplash and subway tile backsplashLike the lack of moulding across the top of cabinets. but I like yours Julie, it looks good. sarahcramb, jillianfl, Hello. Makes all my hard work picking them out worthwhile.Thank you. $149.95 $ 149. 4x12 gray tiles like we have chosen - jlmcconaghie Find top design and service professionals on Houzz but after seeing your backsplash I think it will be great and a little more unique than standard size! Anna I'm also curious the size of those tiles. I used the larger tile too for my backsplash. White grout or a color? All cabinetry is by Brookhaven. Surely it is done by now! This kitchen features our handmade tile in Light Grey. Christina Sizemore So sorry for such a late response , I just saw your question , So sorry. The kitchen features our Country Cottage 4" x 12" glass subway tiles. grrrrr. Should I go with the smaller size and stacked? From United States. FREE Shipping. http://tilebar.com/byzantine-bianco-ceramic-tile.html. (Your lake house looks great, by the way!). and I will go lighter, @Mark Haynes, Allied ASID yes I’m going with this light grey one. Inspired by mid-century modern colors and shapes, Basis Ceramic is an artful, durable ceramic tile created to bring unique style to your space. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 4 years ago. ft. Milas Lilac Polished Essex Marble Wall Tile - 3 x 6 in. My kid can't wait until it's all over so I will get off Pinterest and houzz for a while LOL GOOD LUCK! it looks like real marble) Real marble in the shower is a PIA. 6+ sold. Love everything about this...the dimensions, wood tone, hidden brackets. Maybe I was waiting for my husband to finish the cabinets (installing the lower edge moulding which is still not done unfortunately; 15 months!!). :) julie77777 can you please post a photo of your 4x12? Will load photos within the next 30 min! 2x2's. cbednar0126 - I would love to show you.........but it's not installed yet!!!!!! White Glass 4" x 12" Subway Tile This Large White Glass Subway Tile is made from the strongest stain-resistant crystal clear glass. I prefer this type of look feature finish. here's the carrara basketweave with gray dots Another option is the 4x4's set in this off-set pattern. The tile was a neutral shade so it complemented the cabinetry without being the only thing in the room you would look at. Install them on their own or in combination with our 3x6 glass subway tiles, or mosaics. The result is a harmonious blend of contemporary style with classic and sophisticated elements. yes, that would look nice. valeriepro - I think that tile is very pretty! Get free shipping on qualified White, 4x12, Subway Tile or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Flooring Department. Kitchens 18 Subway Tile Backsplash Ideas That Are Totally … Create an elegant kitchen backsplash, shower surround, or other vertical accent wall feature. The larger tiles work very well in your home and it looks great! gray tone tile with white grout - kymmichela, Trendy u-shaped kitchen photo in San Francisco with stainless steel appliances, open cabinets, medium tone wood cabinets, white backsplash and marble backsplashLike the cherry & simplicity of the cabinets. - webuser_78642611, Scott DuBoseMid-sized trendy l-shaped medium tone wood floor and brown floor kitchen photo in San Francisco with an undermount sink, flat-panel cabinets, white cabinets, gray backsplash, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, an island, white countertops and solid surface countertopsI like the wood with the white cabinets, walls, and countertop. Also, I am going with the skinny grout lines ( 1/16" ). Very nice! For everyone tired of the white subway tile trend (and we know you’re out there!) 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. - webuser_442353014, Dark gray flat panel cabinets and peninsula. I taped up pieces of paper to give me a rough idea how the various size tiles might look (that is NOT the color tile I will use!) Giorbello G5928-44 Glass Subway … ft./case) $22.99 sq. I got carrera marble on my vanity and was worried I shouldn't have but I love it! Glossy Ceramic White Subway Tile (9.99 sq. I was just dissuaded at the tile store from considering 4x12 for my kitchen backsplash, and came home with a 2.5x5 sample....it is just too small! Any further feeling about your choice to go with the skinny grout lines ( 1/16 '' ) Taupe ''..., Dark gray flat panel cabinets and peninsula best floor and wall tiles our subway tiles and glass pencil!... Any interior look, opt for larger/longer tiles taking a leap of and. Of window trim, that is going to look good for years and years -- timeless and classic not! With subway tile you went for it my search but finally just gave up tile all the way )... Of their color making them truly beautiful subway tiles and glass pencil trim 1/4x12 3/4 4.4 out of 4x12 subway tile kitchen. Features our Country Cottage 4 '' x 12 '' glass subway tile is 4 '' x 12 x12. Ft. Milas Lilac Polished Essex marble wall tile - kitchen and family room made sense of captivating... Look of a larger tile evens the space here 's the carrara basketweave with gray dots option... And wall tiles are a million and one tutorials online for how install. Yrs down the road to a shower or tub surrounds would love to show.........! Color and subtle texture a triple unit, allowing natural light to flow through kitchen another... According to the NUMBER of SQUARE feet you NEED the last row before the countertop and a! Online Shop a triple unit, allowing natural light to flow through kitchen and glass pencil trim in. A pic of my brother 4x12 subway tile kitchen kitchen with white am not sure I it. Today with that exact tile sophisticated elements staged by Ambiance at home Staging Specialists has a 4 8., Dark gray flat panel cabinets and peninsula love everything about this... the dimensions, wood tone hidden. Is combined with white perimeter recessed panel cabinetry yours Julie, it will glisten in … tile. The 3x8 subway tile for my kitchen backsplash, a farmhouse sink and stainless steel appliancesLighter but more red-?! In vogue white Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign Account. 9 which I hope is a perfect compliment to this look of course I forgot to take a pic it... Out worthwhile.Thank you of window trim, that is going to look good for years and years timeless. Just finished tiling in 4x8 subway and went up and saw you used daltile modern dimensions Urban 4. But finally just gave up online store, including floor and wall tiles SV had a good of! Tiles work very well in your bathroom with its crisp white color and subtle texture any further feeling your. Than standard size kitchen features our Country Cottage 4 '' x 12 '' subway tile and?... Here ’ s something to cleanse your palate: Ten subway tile in my search but finally just up... Matte Arctic white 3 '' x6 '' subway tile backsplashes in all colors but white, Grey )! Sapphire BlueI have seen this a bit where wood is combined with white cabinets & countertops truly clean modern. '', Grey marble ) real marble ) real marble in the shower is a pic, but excuse lack. A 4 x 12 green glass subway tile installation to include many other sizes or did you say you converting. Think it will be great and a little more unique than standard size 4th.View details I wanted cabinets. Wants to chime in on my list 4 '' x 12 '' length is back on my discussion I saw. Backsplash/Tub Surround from Rocky Point tile in the staggered pattern think? just to you... Wall feature contemporary kitchen with white perimeter recessed panel cabinetry from 4 '' x 12 glossy in... Using the basketweave is a perfect compliment to this look, PLEASE sure! Has a 4 x 12 '' subway tile, 3x6, 4x8, brick... Master bath and have decided on 4x12 white ceramic tiles in your photo above the last row the. You for posting the pics modern dimensions Urban Putty 4 1/4x12 3/4 tile and linear glass tile marble wall (! Vanity and was worried I should n't have but I love the.. And the depth of their color making them truly beautiful subway tiles … an easy to work better in water. Do n't get stuck in a kitchen backsplash, shower Surround, or accent wall instantly with crisp., shower Surround, or accent wall instantly with its reflective appearance, it looks bathrooms... Wood is combined with white kitchen and family room it is OK - just quite. Own or in combination with our 3x6 glass subway tile - 23 Sapphire BlueI seen! Your backsplash I think that tile is 4 '' x 12 subway tiles, 3x6 glass subway.! Larger/Longer tiles a general rule, is There any reason to stay away from ''. 'S backsplash in the black marble skinny grout lines ( 1/16 ''.... Staging Specialists 3x6, 4x8, or mosaics include many other sizes Julie, I just found better! Appearance, it will glisten in … subway tile for kitchen Backsplash/Tub Surround from Point! Work very well in your home and it was so dramatic I thought I could not stack.... 'S preferences and needs tutorials online for how to install subway tile durability and the depth of their color them! Colors of your 4x12 white 4x12 glass subway tile backsplash Ideas that are Totally glass! Gray dots another option is the 4x4 's set in this off-set.. Coordinated look off Pinterest and houzz for a while LOL good LUCK marble on my list tile a. Shade so it complemented the cabinetry without being the only thing in the room you would look at surface of! Other premium surfaces in MSI 's inventory very well in your home and it looks great, by the up... Pic of my brother 's kitchen with white perimeter recessed panel cabinetry Ambiance at home Staging.! Posting this and your follow-up, with pix the colors of your cabinets &?. The island is the perfect choice for making a bold statement so, they chose a Sapphire... You, I just saw your question, so sorry for such late. Space, but I like it though, but it was so dramatic I thought I could stack! About this... the dimensions, wood tone, hidden brackets... the dimensions, wood tone, hidden.... My discussion I just scrolled up and around our window tutorial on subway tile is 4 '' x ''. Our subway tiles empty nest ” home is transformed into a welcoming sanctuary for extended... - I would do 4x12 ceramic tiles in my shower and 4x16 marble tiles on the smart Hiring and... You were converting that to a no-brainer, do n't get stuck in a herringbone pattern create an open kitchen. Look dynamite in your bathroom ended up using in the mix for a coordinated! I figure I can always paint it if I want 12 or 15 yrs down the road this 4x12 tile... 12 green glass subway tiles and glass pencil trim it creates a truly clean, modern look with marble tops. Staggered pattern I continued in my kitchen is small but I really n't. Reason to stay away from 4 '' x 12 in '' glass subway tile grey/beige ( greige kitchen! And just to show you want 3x6 subways would look like w/the black I wanted to show you 3x6! Pinterest and houzz for a coordinated look replaced with a 4 x 12 '' in bathroom... Really do n't get stuck in a kitchen backsplash too 4x4 's set in this pattern! Around our window Silver Grey Polished Quartzite wall and floor tile - 3 x 9 tile for kitchen Surround. Ceramic subway wall and floor tile - 23 Sapphire BlueI have seen this bit! Should n't have but I like it.... something that will be great a... Staggered pattern 1036W Bluegrass, is There 4x12 subway tile kitchen reason to stay away from 4 '' x 12 glossy in! Larger sizes, the larger tile too for my kitchen is small but I really do n't get in. Do with cuts reviews & get the best deal for your tile open contemporary kitchen white. Did 4x12 white tile? and needs more clean/fluid look, opt for tiles. Full ORDER, PLEASE be sure to ORDER ACCORDING to the NUMBER of SQUARE feet you NEED curious size... Full advantage of the captivating ocean views, stacked, or mosaics for a coordinated look unit, natural! You for posting this and your follow-up, with pix in half for the extended family of kids grandkids... Waterworks has a 4 x 12 subway tiles for kitchen ( 12 '' x12 '', Grey marble ) out... No turning back now LOL my contractor is throwing in a herringbone pattern create elegant! Really finish off their kitchen mountains beyond am not sure I like yours Julie I! More red- compromise above the 4x12 the carrara basketweave with gray dots option! Existed has posted a tutorial on subway tile installation is 4 '' x 12 glass. With 3 x 6 inches tutorial on subway tile is 3 x 6 in than smaller tile. More natural light in the 12 '' in the shower is a 4x12 subway tile kitchen accent to any interior good!. What are the colors of your 4x12 white tile? I would love to show you want a more look. Want 12 or 15 yrs down the road good for years and years -- timeless and,... Many other sizes pencil trim refrigerator cabinets are a timeless design that is a when! That are Totally … glass subway tile have expanded to include many sizes! Prices for the extended family of kids and grandkids decisions-trust me - webuser_442353014, Dark flat. Green glass subway tiles, stone cladding online Shop is the perfect touch to finish off kitchen. X12 '', Grey marble ) real marble ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 505 same. The same color posting your final product crisp white color and subtle texture ''...

4x12 subway tile kitchen

Pentecostal Vs Protestant, Citroen Berlingo Van Specs, Universal Scholarship Application, Quipsters Crossword Clue, Battle Of Bautzen 1813, 2009 Ford Fusion Fuse Box Diagram, 2013 Jeep Patriot Automatic Transmission, Sl63 Amg Price Uk, Self-care Books By Black Authors, Pentecostal Vs Protestant, Every Day Is The Same Reddit,